Fairytale Brownies Reviews

05/05/2015
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 330 reviews.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Apr 14, 2015
    Fairytale Brownies are delicious. I received some at the office for the 2014 holidays. The magic morsels were devoured in minutes. Now I order them for my college student who loves them so much they are not shared with friends. Of course we wish the morsels were larger or the quantity of the morsels increased for the same price.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Leslie Coates is an excellent employee. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Love the combo mixes of the different products. Best cookies ands brownies in the world!! How about a frequent buyer program like Starbucks has? After your first half dozen orders maybe a free "thank you" pack of 2 brownies or something. You could even make them available for local pickup so you don't incur shipping
  • Apr 11, 2015
    I wish the shipping options were not so expensive. Would love to have reasonable (under $5) two day shipping. I am a last minute person. I would have ordered at least 3 more today as they are time sensitive gifts! Thanks! J.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Tasty treats that make so many of my friends happy! Always a happy surprise to receive Fairytale Brownies!
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Your brownies are delicious. However if you do not do better with shipping charges I will not re-order.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I have sent them as gifts over the years and they are happily received. Everyone loves them.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I was very happy to find this website. This is a special get well gift, was looking for something fun, delicious and different from all the other 'baskets'. I can't wait until my best friend receives this gift box, I know it will brighten her day!
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Trying to buy my Moms favorite cookies jumped $5 just since Feb and hard to order had to go to previous orders to get item number to find that was a pain. I won't be back 40.00 for cookies is a bit much
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I received an 8 pk of brownies as a gift today and they were great! I decided to send my sick daughter some because she LOVES brownies and the experience was fine until I got to the check out page. I couldn't get past the page where it didn't agree with my address. I tried for 10 minutes and finally called the 800# where they told me to uncheck the box on the previous page. I think it should be on the page where you rejected my address. I'm a real estate Broker and am thinking of using the brownies as gifts for my clients.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I HAVE HAD THESE ROM A FRIEND AT WORK THEY ARE GREAT
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I have had friends share them with me and now I will be able to share with my children/grandchildren. I know they will love the gift.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Apr 13, 2015
    SENT THE BROWNIES TO A FRIEND. HE WAS VERY HAPPY.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Very responsive Customer Service ! It was confusing when using the promo code for the discount. It did finally show up at the final billing input.
    Apr 10, 2015
    Sweet experiece
  • Mar 31, 2015
    LOVE your products! Keep up the great work!
    Apr 6, 2015
    Brownies came a few days late. So disappointed.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Try them before from a friend and enjoyed them
    Apr 13, 2015
  • Mar 30, 2015
    The brownies are awesome. My supervisor, and business owner Kim Celano gave me the cream cheese brownies and now I am in love with the product
    Apr 7, 2015
    The brownies are the bomb, meaning they are so so good. I actually was introduced to the brownies, particularly to the cream cheese brownies by my supervisor Kim Celano, of KC Bakes. Then I decided to purchase brownies for a co worker for all the amazing things he has done for me. I will also be making a purchase very soon for me an my mom!!
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Everyone is happy when they receive them!
    Apr 11, 2015
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Apr 6, 2015
    The product and service provided by Fairytale Brownies is outstanding. I am very pleased with the experiences I have had and I will continue to use their service.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Once received as a business gift many years ago, Fairytale Brownies is the first place I check when sending gifts for all occasions. My favorite was the gift I sent to my beloved Nana on her 80th birthday. She was more delighted than I hoped. Great product and well designed for all occasions.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Apr 8, 2015
    Love fairytale brownies, just had a problem with billing took a few days but thanks for working it all out, will continue to buy from you.