Fairytale Brownies Reviews

04/18/2015
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 324 reviews.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Feb 27, 2015
    Our team sends Fairytale Brownies to clients and vendors frequently and we never get complaints.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    I have received and given them as a gifts several times. I loved getting them- best sweet surprise present in the mail. Now I want to give it to people for occasions.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    We have always been pleased with this product. The best we have found.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    I have enjoyed Fairytale Brownies for several years, although I have not had any myself recently. Keep up the good work. They make wonderful gifts. Who doen't love a tasty brownie?
  • Feb 23, 2015
    It's very convenient to send gift on special occasion.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    I have ordered from FB off and on over the last 10 years. I find the product a great gift item for birthdays and get well wishes for work friends when flowers seem too cliche. Who doesn't love a great brownie...and if they share with the rest of the office, even better! I typically order the $22 dozen because by the time I pay $10 in shipping etc. I have reached my budget. So please keep this price point available.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    The checkout was not too smooth.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    I have been buying Fairytale Brownies for more than ten years for my Father, who is soon to be 92. He loves them and receives them each year for Birthday and Christmas. I find the shipping costs too high. I would also purchase them at Aj's fine foods if they were available in a boxed set.
    Great gift idea!
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Great options for brownies ... shipping a little expensive there for i only did standard ... when i'd like to get them there in 2-3 days insted of 4-5.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Quality product and ease of business are hard to beat.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    I have sent Fairytale Brownies several times over the years. I love their brownies and love sending them as gifts. People are always very excited to receive them.
    Feb 22, 2015
    I am always happy to give Fairytale Brownies to friends as gifts. They are always on time and taste wonderful.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Feb 26, 2015
    Sent them to my granddaughters and they loved them!
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Feb 27, 2015
    My son Bryan received the pkg early in the week, and that was good as he went out of town. He owns his own construction business, and said he may be using you around Christmas time.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    My son the brownies tasted funny.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    1st experience, good
    Feb 24, 2015
    Tried it for the 1st time, easy ordering and delivered on time
  • Feb 11, 2015
    I received the brownie sprites as a gift and fell for them instantly! So delicious so I've ordered them for my parents and parent in laws for valentines day!!
    Feb 24, 2015
    Love these sprites! Taste delicious and are different than flowers and fruits.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Feb 22, 2015
    Had a glitch with my order...could not have asked for better attention to get to a fine resolution. Super customer service that ensures I'll shop Fairytale again!
  • Feb 3, 2015
    I've sent the brownies out to a few friends and all I hear are OMG there amazing, so it's my time to treat myself some to your brownies! Can't wait for them to arrive.
    Feb 27, 2015
    Best Brownies EVER!
  • Jan 28, 2015
    great website and product. Have ordered many times. makes a nice gift.
    Feb 21, 2015
    always a great gift. will keep on buying...