Fairytale Brownies Reviews

07/23/2014
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 303 reviews.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

2013 Winner

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• May 27, 2014
    I think it would be a nice idea for a company such as yours to send a tiny free sample to the person ordering so that they might know whether to purchase again. It is difficult knowing if something is good without trying it. I resent paying shipping costs (but, that's not limited to your company.) Thank you for letting me send a free card with my gifts.
  • May 27, 2014
    These are the best brownies I have ever had
  • May 27, 2014
    Purchasing through Fairytale Brownies has been a breeze. We make over 10 purchases a year for our business and receive great feedback from our clients!
  • May 26, 2014
    best brownies evershipping too expensive, but it is food so not sure how that affects shipping costs
  • May 25, 2014
    Not only delicious but smooth ordering process. Hope delivery will be on time!
  • May 24, 2014
    I choose Fairytale Brownies for gifts often. I think they are amazing and I always know how fresh they will be. I have had wonderful experiences with each order. My friends and family love them as gifts.
  • May 23, 2014
    The quality of product is exceptional and the packaging if fun. My clients love to receive Fairytale Brownies!
  • May 22, 2014
    Great product. I received as a gift, and am now am using the company to gift to someone else.
  • May 22, 2014
    Most of the reviews were very positive about the products. That helped me decide.
  • May 22, 2014
    Fairytale Brownies are always a delicious gift and never disappoint.
  • May 22, 2014
    My family LOVES your fine brownies. I got them as a gift and I think of a Fairytale when I want to give a gift my friends/family may have not received. Thank you - and take good care....
  • May 22, 2014
    We sent several of our clients Fairytale Brownies for Christmas gifts and everyone just raved about them. We will be using Fairytale Brownies again for gifts.
  • May 19, 2014
    Love ordering from a company that is here in Arizona! It's great that I can send these treats to my local family and friends AND nationally!
    May 23, 2014
    Great service... fast shipping too, but I'm sure it helps that I ordered locally here in Arizona, where the company is based.
  • May 19, 2014
    I LOVE MOST OF YOUR BROWNIES AND USE THEM AS THANK YOU GIFTS. THE EXPRESSO IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT BUT GOOD.
    May 27, 2014
    My friends all love them. They are the best brownies in the USA!
  • May 17, 2014
    They are so Amazing I love to send for any occasion . I look forward to sending them again. And the price is reasonable . And they have many different pks to select from.
    May 27, 2014
    Love giving them as gifts I have had them also amazing and really taste great they always arrive on time and are fresh
  • May 16, 2014
    Very Good
    May 24, 2014
    Very good hope I win the gift card to buy more
  • May 15, 2014
    These are absolutely the best brownies I have ever had!!!
    May 25, 2014
  • May 13, 2014
    May 28, 2014
    Ordered brownies for my son who is serving in Afghanistan to APO address a month prior, should have made it in time. Very disappointed. I could have made something myself and planned it to be there in time, but thought professional packaging would work better.
  • May 10, 2014
    May 23, 2014
    I bought brownies as a gift; the recipient was quite pleased, but I have no idea if brownies arrived on time--I assume they did. This survey should also include options for gift giving. Thanks.