Fairytale Brownies Reviews

07/26/2015
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 258 reviews.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• May 17, 2015
    JUST RECEIVED A PROMO CODE THIS MORNING AND WHEN I WENT TO USE IT IT SAID ALREADY EXPIRED. I AM THOROUGHLY DISGUSTED WITH THE PROMO OFFERS, EVERY SINGLE TIME I HAVE TRIED TO USE ONE IT HAS NOT BEEN ALLOWED.
  • May 15, 2015
    I absolutely love your brownies
  • May 12, 2015
    Myself and my extended family have been a customer of "FairyTale Brownies" since 1998. They are a great company, with great customer service. Everyone I have gifted them to, has loved them
  • May 12, 2015
    These brownies are awesome! I love them and everyone I purchase them for loves them as well.
  • May 12, 2015
    Hopefully the quality of your product is top notch since the recirient loves to bake!!!!!!
  • May 12, 2015
    Mother and friends Love the brownies and cookies
  • May 11, 2015
    Love the idea of having brownies as a gift
  • May 11, 2015
    As a returning customer, i find your checkout procedure a hassle. my password will not save an recognize my info, i must always checkout as a guest. This is the only website that i have to re-enter my info, which discourages me from ordering more frequently.... what happened to PAYPAL???
  • May 7, 2015
    May 17, 2015
    Jo was great and helped me through the process. It was my first order
  • May 5, 2015
    I like that it is an AZ based company
  • May 5, 2015
    Great brownies, but I wish I could use both promo codes.
    May 11, 2015
    May 16, 2015
    I ordered these as a Mother's Day gift for my Step-mom. She absolutely loved them, and I think she placed a follow up order! I would definitely order again.
  • May 2, 2015
    What a wonderful way to send sweets to very sweet people.... Thank you.
    May 12, 2015
    This was an awesome experience. I ordered 3 different types of brownies and they were sent to 3 different addresses....all was very easy to do on line (and believe me I am computer challenged!)...I was told the time of delivery and date!!! How great is that. All three were happily surprised and Fairy Tale Brownies made it all possible and so easy to do. I can't thank them/you enough. Way to go.
  • May 1, 2015
    will be back
    May 16, 2015
    will return for future orders
  • Apr 22, 2015
    May 16, 2015
    Great and delicious selection of brownies!
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I love the products and have given them as a gift before and the people I have sent them to have loved them also. I had never heard of the company until a friend sent a box to me when my husband passed away.
    May 15, 2015
    Last year I was sent a box of the brownies after my husband died from an old friend, I had never heard of Fairytale Brownies until that time. I loved the product and have also sent out a few boxes and ordered for myself as well. I love these brownies they are addictive.