Fairytale Brownies Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Fairytale Brownies Reviews

10/16/2017
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.8 out of 10 from 47 reviews.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

2016 Platinum

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Aug 24, 2017
    Great brownies that people love to receive. Thank you for your quality and service.
    Sep 11, 2017
  • Sep 10, 2017
    I'm from AZ and received Fairytale Brownies from my parents when I was in college in Indiana (circa 1993!) - they've been a favorite since and they're my go-to for sweet gifts. Quality and flavor are consistent AND fantastic.Would like the added option of PayPal upon checkout.Happy 25th Anniversary!
  • Sep 09, 2017
    Yummy treats
  • Sep 08, 2017
    Great products. thanks!
  • Sep 06, 2017
    I have ordered twice before this purchase, and have nothing but the highest praise for your company and the product you sell.
  • Sep 06, 2017
    I absolutely love your products!
  • Aug 23, 2017
    Getting a $10 credit via credit card for purchase and need a great gift for foodies
    Sep 03, 2017
    These brownies are so moist and delicious. Got a box to take as a thank you to a mini-vaca, that got cancelled, so I got to taste-test them myself, YUM! The bars and the brownies are WONDEFUL! Got a box of the sugar-free offerings for my parents and they say "Oh these are just so good, can't tell they are sugar-free!" Mom says it would be "purely wonderful" if they expanded the sugar-free option to all the flavors! Satisfaction all around.
  • Aug 24, 2017
    which I could add something to the order.... extra brownies or something.
    Aug 31, 2017
  • Aug 29, 2017
    I was excited to order for the first time for my boss when she got back from vacation this next week. I've apparently been spoiled by being an Amazon Prime member, I haven't paid for shipping in probably 5 years, I was a tad sticker shocked when I saw how much shipping was. I'm excited for the brownies to get here though! Can't wait to surprise her.
  • Aug 20, 2017
    Last time I ordered it was a great experience so I expect the same this time!
    Aug 29, 2017
  • Aug 24, 2017
    Unique gift and well accepted!
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Great product. Shipping costs are high though.
  • Jul 14, 2017
    Aug 10, 2017
    I understand the Brownies taste as if they were freshly baked.
  • Jun 08, 2017
    I've given these as gifts before and they have always been very well received. We have ordered some for ourselves a time or two and the quality of the baked baked goods is excellent. The presentation of the way the products are packed and shipped is also very good. It is very easy to use the website to order and check-out is smooth.
    Aug 06, 2017
    I like to send Fairytale Brownies instead of flowers to friends and family as get-well gifts, etc. They are always very well received.Now and then I spoil myself and order them for me. Excellent quality
  • Aug 03, 2017
    My nephew was hospitalized. He loves my brownies but I can't get them there fast enough. I think he might like these even better.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    Jul 30, 2017
    This was a gift for a co-worker. Home run. She loved it. Will continue to use your company to meet my birthday/anniversary commemorative obligations.
  • Jul 30, 2017
    I was surprised at how expensive the shipping charges were for 8 mini brownies...70% of the cost of the product. The site entered WOM code yet no discount was applied or offered...felt misleading that they entered a discount code yet no discount was provided when I checked out.
  • Jul 17, 2017
    This is the best company that believers the best brownies ever! They are always the best gift at the party!!!!
    Jul 30, 2017
    This is the best gift for Birthday's ! My friends can not wait until there Birthday arrives! The brownies are luscious with!!!! I will keep purchasing!!!!!!
  • Jul 22, 2017
    Have always been highly satisfied with the product and my friends have been as well. This is my "go-to" gift for many occasions. My only complaint is the high shipping costs, especially when sending to separate addresses. You could forgive the purchasers shipping charges, especially if they are return customers.
    Jul 29, 2017
    Actually the cold pack was not cold and brownies were soft and semi-melted though it was not a hot day here. This has never happened before. Also, I wanted to order one of the tower selections and was not able to do so on line.
  • Jul 28, 2017
    you would not let me write the gift card the way I wanted . I'm REALLY PISSED. Website sucks! Last time I buy your product - needed to send to friend who broke her hip and couldn't say anything eve though the supposed "gift card" had plenty of space/room. I'm really really really annoyed.