Fairytale Brownies Reviews

10/20/2014
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 277 reviews.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Aug 6, 2014
    nice website but needs some improvements on there mobile website overall a goood experience
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Very hard to buy for my daughter. Someone gave her some Fairytale brownies and she kept the empty box. When I visited from out of state it was the first thing she showed me. She said, "I love these! You can get me some any time."
    I have always had a great experience with Fairy Tale Brownies
  • Aug 4, 2014
    No comments at this time.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Great gifts to send as everyone loves them. They are individually wrapped and are delicious! I received them as a birthday present and have been sending them to friends since then.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    My computer experience in purchasing this product was n ot all that easy but I know this product and they are good.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    This is a wonderful product from a wonderful company that gives back so generouslyto our arts community, amongst many others. Thank you.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Was sent some Fairytale brownies and they are sooo sooo good had to send some to my kids and friend!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Awesome flavorful brownies! Only concern I had was that the shipping charges seemed high.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    It might have been a bad server day, but I had multiple issues with the checkout process. Many of the screens were missing part of the information or would not have a continue button and I had to start over. Also, should be a way to combine shipping cost to multiple people at the same address. I had to pay shipping twice to the same address. I LOVE your companie and products!!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    MY ONLY DISSATISFACTION WITH FAIRYTALE BROWNIES IS I FEEL YOUR SHIPPING IS VERY HIGH SINCE IT IS SENT WITHIN THE STATE. PLEASE OFFER A DISCOUNT IN FUTURE FOR AZ RESIDENTS, SINCE IT'S SHIPPED FROM PHOENIX. I LOVE THE PRODUCT AND SO DO MY CLIENTS BUT THE HIGH SHIPPING DEFINITELY MAKES ME SPEND MUCH LESS.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I received a gift from my son, and they are delicious.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Great gifts for clients and birthday, special occasions, always received with delight..
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Aug 4, 2014
    absolutely love the brownies!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    The gift I chose was perfect for a child's birthday! Imagine her face when she sees a delivery of chocolate brownies just for her!
    Aug 3, 2014
    When I ordered the item, I was given the delivery date of July 30th. However, the item was not delivered until August 1st. Because my purchase was a food item, I was concerned that the item wouls no longer be fresh but luckily the item was still fresh and tastes delicious.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Recommended by a friend. Since this was a first time purchase for me I found the site easy to use and the product selection more than adequate.
    Aug 3, 2014
    Sent these as a gift on a recommendation. I did not see or taste the items, but the receipient called and said they were delicious.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Aug 3, 2014
    My friends loved their surprise package of Fairytale brownies!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    THESE ARE MOIST DELICIOUS BROWNIES - YOU WANT TO EAT MORE! ARRIVE FRESH AND GREAT TASTING.
    Aug 2, 2014