Fairytale Brownies Reviews

07/29/2014
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 290 reviews.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

2013 Winner

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• May 8, 2014
    everyone that we have sent your brownies to have loved them! I am very satisfied with all aspects of purchasing these items…I wish every site could be this easy!! thanks!!
  • May 8, 2014
    as mentioned, very reliable- this is very important to me when using the services of online company.
  • May 8, 2014
    Only part that was issue was shipping, there was no alternative for overnight even though it is before 2pm est. The 1895 shipping would not deliver until monday. Otherwise very happy
    Quality is unsurpassed!
  • May 7, 2014
    Have used Fairytale Brownies for work and personal uses. Everyone I have sent them too has loved them.
  • May 7, 2014
    Fairytale Brownies are the bomb!
  • May 7, 2014
    I love Fairytale Brownies as a special treat to send my family. Thank you for making them fun, beautiful in the packaging, and delicious.
  • May 7, 2014
    your products are overpriced and shipping costs are ridiculously expensive
  • May 7, 2014
    these are the best treat ever!!!
  • May 7, 2014
    looks great - we'll see how they taste!!
  • May 6, 2014
    I have ordered brownies for my son for Valentine's Day and he loved them.I was able to sample your brownies and they are so phenomenal. Hope a business colleague will engage them, as well.
  • May 6, 2014
    This is the perfect gift for those who have everything - and they freeze well!
  • May 5, 2014
    These brownies always satisfy!
  • May 5, 2014
    love the brownies- they make great gifts!
    Best brownies ever
  • May 5, 2014
    These brownies are absolutely to die for and are now a part of my family's gift-giving tradition!
  • May 5, 2014
    was going to send flowers but proflowers, ftd and 1800flowers sites are all not easy to navigate for 2 different recipients. Your website was simple to navigate, easy to enter data, double checked address, showed me the card, and offered a discount with a code.
  • Apr 30, 2014
    Fairytale Brownies are a very quality product.There is a wide range of selections. And ordering is very easy.
    May 8, 2014
  • Apr 29, 2014
    These are the best tasting brownies I've ever purchased.
    May 5, 2014
    These were a gift so I don't know how things got to the reciever. I received as a gift before and all was fine.