Fairytale Brownies Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Fairytale Brownies Reviews

02/21/2017
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 305 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

2016 Platinum

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Dec 03, 2016
    The site was easy to use and gives me confidence.
  • Dec 02, 2016
    These are the best mass produced brownies we've had. They're pricey but you get what you pay for. Thanks.
  • Dec 02, 2016
    Products are well presented in catalog which prompted me to buy on line. Easy process. Looking forward to comments from recipient.
  • Dec 02, 2016
    One of our companies we work with sent them to our company as a thank you and I loved them so that is why I'm ordering for a friend.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    The shipping charges are always an issue and they just jumped another $2 for the shipment. Three ago it was $8.95 and now $10.95--and $10.95 is really too much. To be honest I am going to try other brands due to this cost. I would not have ordered today with this price but I needed to send the gift now.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I have ordered from Fairytale Brownies in the past and was thrilled to see the catalog which prompted me to order up a gift for a friend. Sweets to make the day go brighter........what could be better!
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I buy the brownies for my children at university as a good luck gift during exam time. They love them, and so do their friends!
  • Nov 29, 2016
    I very alarmed at the cost of shipping.
  • Nov 29, 2016
    I've always been happy with you guys.
    Products are excellent!
  • Nov 29, 2016
    Love you products but I you are a second choice because your shipping costs seem to be higher than many other. Have you considered offering a annual membership for shipping as much as you like similar to what 1-800 Flowers & Harry and David & Sherry's Berries, ect just did. It was $29.99 for a year of free shipping.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I waited over an hour on hold to see if they could combine shipping to my home address. I finally gave up and went to bed and will try to call again to have it corrected.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Been a customer for a long time, always ordered by phone because of the excellent CS representatives. My concern with the recent order, I was not able to insert my billing address which is different from my shipping address. One of the items is for myself the physical address was enclosed but the page sates "billing info" when I tried to change it, then the order appeared to be shipped to the billing rather than physical address. Shipping charged are extremely high, though I love your brownies, don't buy often as gifts anymore because of the high shipping.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I enjoy your products. the prices have certainly risen. Hope they are tasty.
  • Nov 17, 2016
    Love that we can add our company logo to the gift message.
    Nov 28, 2016
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I've used Fairytale Brownies as gifts many times before. I've even ordered myself some and they are delicious.I always get a positive response from the gift receivers. I like the fact that you can choose your own variety as I have ordered a box of brownies with no nuts. .
    Best brownies ever!
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Everyone seems to just love this product
  • Nov 27, 2016
    LOVE this product!
  • Nov 09, 2016
    Nov 27, 2016
    Product received on time and was an excellent product. Thanks