Fairytale Brownies Reviews

08/24/2016
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 145 reviews.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

2015 Platinum

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Jul 21, 2016
    Received a gift of Fairytale Brownies to our office and loved them!! Had to share them with my Mother-In-Law for her birthday, so I bought some for her.
  • Jul 20, 2016
    delicious product and very nice packaging
  • Jul 19, 2016
    I think that standard shipping should be included in your price and expedited shipping at additional cost.
  • Jul 19, 2016
    I was the recipient of your product previously and am happy to share them with another.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    My 90 year old uncle thinks you are the best! That's why I am sending them again this year for his 91st birthday!!
  • Jul 15, 2016
    I love Fairy tale brownies and i hope they make my friend happy to receive them as a gift.
    Love your products!
  • Jul 15, 2016
    I had the pleasure of tasting your products when a co-worker shared his gift. Couldn't wait to start sending out gifts of my own. The selection is very nice lots of choices. I was however a little surprised at the cost of shipping prices, however but i was able to use a promo code so it help take the sting out of it.
  • Jul 14, 2016
    These are consistently the very BEST Brownies!
  • Jul 14, 2016
    Have had Fairytale Brownies shipped to me as a gift, and enjoyed them. So when I needed gift items it was one of the first items I thought of.
  • Jul 14, 2016
    Who ever gets them loves them. After receiving my 1st gift I was very happy to send as a gift.
  • Jul 13, 2016
    I usually send these to my 103 year old aunt, who loves them! However, since I had just sent her a box and I had a free shipping code, I decided to send a box to me!!!
  • Jul 13, 2016
    I would organized the options better, three times thought i was ordining brownies only to discover they were sugar free, I would split regual and sugr free to avoid confusion.
    Jul 21, 2016
    The brownies were sent as a gift and were very satisfied
  • Jul 12, 2016
    Great thank you gift, a little pricey but client's love it.
  • Jul 12, 2016
    The best brownies EVER!!!!!!including SUGAR FREE!!!!!!
    Jul 19, 2016
    Thank you for the best brownies EVER! ESPECIALLY THE SUGAR FREE!
  • Jul 11, 2016
    My daughter received these brownies as a gift years ago & I thought they were DELICIOUS ! I have ordered many times since that package arrived, but always for other people. If i ordered for myself, I'd consume them all .
    Jul 19, 2016
    I actually sent these Fairytale Brownies to a friend after her knee / hip surgery. She responded within the hour of their delivery to her that she was thrilled with the gift. She had company at her house & they had a blast trying out the various flavors. It was quite the hit!
  • Jul 6, 2016
    My cousin uses you all the time. Loved your brownies. Will hopefully continue to send as gifts when I can afford them.
    Jul 17, 2016
  • Jul 5, 2016
    Jul 14, 2016
    Very reliable and always great product
  • Jun 17, 2016
    They were once sent to me as a gift and I loved them. So when looking for an easy online purchased gift for someone who has everything, I always consider Fairytale Brownies.