Fairytale Brownies Reviews

05/03/2015
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 317 reviews.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

love the brownies
  • Apr 21, 2015
    A wonderful gift!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Return customer - the recipient found these treats to be wonderful. Prices are fairly reasonable.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I received some brownies as a gift and I loved them so much. I shared them with everyone.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Every time I've ordered from Fairytale Brownies - the recipients were always very pleased! Great tasting and fresh!
  • Apr 19, 2015
    The most delicious in the world!
  • Apr 18, 2015
    The brownies are great, the web site check out process needs some work. Things are wiped out you are allowed to put in promo codes that are not processed during the credit card process. Showed free shipping and then charged my credit card with promo code. I am quite angry about that.
    when send a quick and pick me up I always go to Fairytale Brownies
  • Apr 18, 2015
    The best brownies I have ever had!
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Welcomed the opportunity to donate to Kaboom on your checkout page. Wishing you luck in obtaining the necessary funds.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    These are Delicious brownies, I often buy them for my parents, who first introduced them to me. Great product, and I wish someone would buy me some! I am always the sender. :(
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Initially I had difficulty ordering on line so I called the 800 number and the representative was extremely helpful.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Great products, delicious! Thanks for the free shipping too!!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I love Fairytale Brownies! I tell everyone about how amazing they are, and I love that there is a location so close to work. :)
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Always give as gifts. Friends are always happy to get them.
    Apr 20, 2015
    My friend was very happy with the brownie gift. She had company and they all enjoyed them.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Great experience so far with this company! I sent brownies to a friend who just had a baby and she loved them. This time I am surprising my husband with brownies. I will definitely use this service in the future and have been recommending you to my friends and family.
    Apr 19, 2015
    Second time ordering. Recipient was thrilled with the products. Will use again in the future.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Apr 18, 2015
    these were fantastic and I will definitely continue to send them as gifts as often as possible! Thanks!
  • Mar 27, 2015
    The shipping costs to Canada make me reluctant to purchase more. when the shipping is more than the order that hurts a $40 box of brownies is $47 to ship.
    Apr 20, 2015