Fairytale Brownies Reviews

07/24/2014
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 301 reviews.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

2013 Winner

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Jul 9, 2014
    Top notch product and very nice packaging.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    They're really good!!!! I loved them when I received them a few years ago. One of the best brownies I've ever had and I bake a lot.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    They are delicious!
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I LOVE Fairytale Brownies! I originally received them as a gift many years ago - and now I continue to give them to my chocolate loving friends and clients! The quality is wonderful and I like that they have promos and free shipping on some items.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Awesome company. We love that it is a local company. The products are of high quality.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    you offer free shipping on your orders-- i had only a choice between 10.95 or 30 dollars to pay for shipping-- not much choice and i have no idea what the rc 12 discount code even did-- nothing as far as I could tell
  • Jul 7, 2014
    This is my usual thank you gift. I have never had anyone that received them do anything but rave about them!
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I have a coupon code, from your website, and I could not find a place to enter it. Quite frustrating.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    SOMEONE SENT ME A GIFTBOX OF THESE BACK IN 2008. I THOUGHT THEY WERE DELICIOUS, DIFFERENT AND A GREAT GIFT. NOW, WHEN I WANT TO GIVE A SPECIAL GIFT, I OFTEN USE YOUR COMPANY.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I always get big thanks of satisfaction from family and clients I send to
  • Jul 4, 2014
    The pricing was a bit higher than I would've liked, especially for shipping
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Best brownies ever!
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Overall purchase was ok. On the note section where I had to add a message, the button says "Add a gift card" not a "Gift Message" . Maybe want to switch that, it is very confusing, however Brownies are out of this world.
    Jul 7, 2014
    Awesome experience.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    I found your website difficult to traverse. Had to repeat a lot.
    Jul 5, 2014
  • Jun 21, 2014
    We love your brownies...so yummy.
    Jul 4, 2014
    These are fantastic!
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Price is high for product, website was cumbersome in terms of applying discount.
    Jul 3, 2014
    Product is very good; a little pricy.
  • May 21, 2014
    I first received these as a gift and have since sent them as gifts. They taste awesome and come conveniently packaged individually which makes it nice so they stay fresh. They also freeze very nicely so that you don't have to eat them all at once. That is if they last that long in the house! I highly recommend using these site!
    Jul 5, 2014
  • May 5, 2014
    Jul 3, 2014
    Everything was wonderful. Tied "It's a girl" ribbons around them for guests at my daughters baby shower. People raved about them...as I knew they would. Very pleased .