Fairytale Brownies Reviews

09/01/2015
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 225 reviews.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Aug 17, 2015
    Have received them as a gift and they were excellent. That's why we are sending them to our friends as a gift.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    My daughter shared some with me and I was hooked. They stay fresh and taste great for a long time.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    My husband always get them for me, but today Im sharing the taste in a form as a gift to an aunt. She will be addicted as I am to this brownies
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Fairytale Brownies started at a location in south Scottsdale, AZ that was less than a mile from my home. When we relocated to NC, we continued to buy for my father-in-law's birthday, and now my nephew. They love these gifts.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I received a birthday gift of Fairytale Brownies several years ago. It has become my go-to gift for thank-you's, birthdays, births, etc.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Best "non-homemade" brownies I have ever enjoyed.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    I love the individual packaging and presentation of them when they are received. Flavors are fantastic
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Your brownies make great gifts but are a bit pricey. Also, the shipping charges are very high. I wanted my give to arrive on Aug 18th but the shipping was over $30. Yikes!
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I have enjoyed your products over the years but today is my mail order!
    Aug 16, 2015
    Aug 15, 2015
    Fabulous!! Everything from online order to timely delivery but more importantly THE TASTE!
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Decided to go with Fairytale Brownies after reading many, many positive reviews online. Exited for my sister to receive her order!
  • Aug 11, 2015
    the only area I would modify is the controlled blocks for sending the gift message. I don't like how it defaults to all caps.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    I ordered a set of brownies for myself before i ordered a set as a gift - they were surprisingly good. I would not hesitate to recommend this any a gift to anyone. I would warn people about the shipping charges, though..
  • Aug 9, 2015
    My second gift purchasje. Previous recipient loved the gift.
    Aug 17, 2015
    It was a gift to my daughter. She said the order was well wrapped. The brownies were fresh and delicious!
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Aug 15, 2015
    Great product...great gift! Who doesn't like delicious brownies. Have not tried the cookies but certainly will! Easy on time delivery.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    A wonderful product, always greeted with enthusiasm from recipients.
    Aug 16, 2015
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Service and product from this company have always been exemplary!
    Aug 15, 2015
    Items from this company have ALWAYS been delivered on time and complete, and have been thoroughly enjoyed by the recipients.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    DELICIOUS...AND EVERYONE LOVES CHOCOLATE!!
    Aug 10, 2015
  • Jul 17, 2015
    I have eaten them and they taste great.
    Aug 15, 2015
    I sent the brownies to my 22 year old nephew who lives across the country. His reply was: "Auntie, those brownies are insane!."