Fairytale Brownies Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Fairytale Brownies Reviews

05/29/2017
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 109 reviews.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

2016 Platinum

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Apr 12, 2017
    I was very disappointed in the flavor selection. You used to have a brownie with peanut butter and more choices. Also, your overnight shipping charges are outrageous.
  • Apr 11, 2017
    I love the product but hate the shipping prices. I close 60 plus homes per year and would use Fairytale Brownies for everyone if it weren't for the shipping costs. $9 shipping to send $20 worth of any product is excessive!
  • Apr 11, 2017
    Wish shipping prices were not quite so high. Product is great!
  • Apr 11, 2017
    Love them, I have given them to employees, friends, and family members! Great gifts
  • Apr 11, 2017
    Wonderful product. I send these brownies as gifts several times a year.
  • Apr 04, 2017
    Looking forward to trying out the brownies. We are sampling them to hopefully give as gifts to our clients.
    Apr 11, 2017
    Excellent service. Everybody loved the brownies. And they even came a day earlier than they were supposed to! I will be back
  • Apr 10, 2017
    I love your product. Online ordering is slow!
  • Apr 10, 2017
    Fairytale Brownies have become a tradition for our family. We love them. The packaging is festive for the various holidays, and we love to buy from a locally based company. When my boys were small we would go directly to the store to pick up Christmas gifts and select a brownie for the road- they looked forward to this every year.
  • Apr 07, 2017
    I received Fairytale Brownies as a gift some time ago and absolutely love them!
  • Apr 07, 2017
    Great product and delicious surprise!
  • Apr 07, 2017
    These brownies are like heroin is to an addict.
  • Apr 07, 2017
    Great gift for those who can not be together during holidays
  • Apr 07, 2017
    They have made very popular gifts and the comments from the recepients are always popular!
  • Apr 06, 2017
    Would only order from your site when free shipping is offered
  • Apr 06, 2017
    i think your website is a little confusing during check out. there are some steps that can be easily missed, you have to click to open choices for every detail. it just doesn't seem as smooth as other websites. when i send something straight to the person I'm worried i missed something and I'm not sure if they will get an invoice when the shipment arrives as a gift.
  • Apr 05, 2017
    I barely caught the free shipping at the last moment....should have been clearer as the shipping charges are high.
    good experiece overall!
  • Apr 05, 2017
    I found the process of ordering on line cumbersome, it did not flow well.
  • Mar 26, 2017
    Apr 04, 2017
    Good value for a quality product. I would like to see some promotions on your sugar free products
  • Apr 04, 2017
    I always enjoy receiving gifts from Fairytale Brownies - excellent quality, taste and selection. They make excellent gifts to GIVE, too!