Fairytale Brownies Reviews

09/20/2014
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 237 reviews.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

2013 Winner

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Sep 5, 2014
    everything was fine but shipping address did not print on the order confirmation print out. i assume everything is fine with the order but...
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Love your products.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I have been given these on several occasions. They are delicious!
  • Sep 3, 2014
    will almost always buy when shipping is free prefer fedex over ups
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Your brownies are always a huge hit, so I love sending them out as thank you gifts.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Had them at work and they were fantastic!
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I have sent these out as gifts and have always received rave reviews. Easy to order online and always delivered on time
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I have enjoyed sending Fairytale Brownies to friends and family in the past. I understand the cost to manufacture has increased but after awhile, it doesn't make too much sense for a middle income household to spend $56 with shipping for 1 dozen brownies.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I have received FairyTale Brownies as gifts on several occasions and always enjoy them ,so I thoughtabout them as a gift my friend who really enjoys chocolete.
    shipping is too much
    Simply the very best!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Anyone who we have sent them to rave about them!!!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Super fun way to surprise someone no matter how far away they live!
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I would like to see more options for "choose your own custom box." i.e. substitute mint for walnut brownie, or choose any combo of flavors instead of just a limited, pre-determined selection I was given. Otherwise, the product is always a great gift and well received.
    Aug 31, 2014
    Yummy gift for very pregnant daughter & hubby. Could freeze some for future meal treats after baby comes if they last that long!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Was looking at sending other food and/or flowers then remembered getting your brownies from my sister. They were so good and the price was more reasonable than some other sites.
    Aug 31, 2014
  • Aug 22, 2014
    This is my first time with fairytale brownies. I am look forward to try them! I hope they worth their price :)
    Sep 4, 2014
  • Aug 20, 2014
    FAIRYTALE BROWNIES IS MY GO-TO GIFT WHEN I NEED TO SEND SOMETHING FOR A SPECIAL OCCASION. MY MOTHER HAS TOLD ME NOT TO BOTHER WITH FLOWERS, JUST SEND BROWNIES!
    Sep 1, 2014
  • Aug 19, 2014
    The selection was overwhelming at first. It took me 2 days to decide!! I'm eager to taste the final selections.Checkout took FOREVER, but I'm not sure if it's my ancient computer or the website. I persisted because the gift I chose seems perfect for my purpose.
    Sep 1, 2014
    Tasted the product which I had sent as a hostess gift. Some good, some not so much. Still, a super hostess gift and plenty of variety in the particular selection made.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Not sure why since I'm ordering well in advance that I would have to pay for overnight shipping but ordered anyway.
    Sep 3, 2014