Fairytale Brownies Reviews

08/26/2014
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 228 reviews.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

2013 Winner

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Jul 31, 2014
    Awesome flavorful brownies! Only concern I had was that the shipping charges seemed high.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    It might have been a bad server day, but I had multiple issues with the checkout process. Many of the screens were missing part of the information or would not have a continue button and I had to start over. Also, should be a way to combine shipping cost to multiple people at the same address. I had to pay shipping twice to the same address. I LOVE your companie and products!!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    MY ONLY DISSATISFACTION WITH FAIRYTALE BROWNIES IS I FEEL YOUR SHIPPING IS VERY HIGH SINCE IT IS SENT WITHIN THE STATE. PLEASE OFFER A DISCOUNT IN FUTURE FOR AZ RESIDENTS, SINCE IT'S SHIPPED FROM PHOENIX. I LOVE THE PRODUCT AND SO DO MY CLIENTS BUT THE HIGH SHIPPING DEFINITELY MAKES ME SPEND MUCH LESS.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I received a gift from my son, and they are delicious.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Great gifts for clients and birthday, special occasions, always received with delight..
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I wish shipping wasn't so steep for a small box, but I would purchase again regardless.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    someone sent an order of these brownies to my job and I fell in love with them. This was my first time ordering from them and the process was easy and the prices are awesome. I know I will order again in the future because they have the best brownies and the box they come in is beautiful if your sending them as a gift.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    looked at ratings before ordering
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Fairytale Brownies are the best! They make a great client gift. As a Phoenix-born Realtor, I like to use local vendors when sending client gifts.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Expensive for a little treat for someone, but tasty and always appreciated by the recipient.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I think the product is great (I'm ordering b/c someone sent the brownies to me) but the shipping charges are prohibitive. I would happily buy the brownies but USPS priority mail rates are much cheaper and more reasonable.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Makes such a fun gift.
    Jul 28, 2014
    It was time for a celebration--and Fairytale Brownies made the event special.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    We receive your brownies every year as a gift from a client and they are a HUGE hit here at the office. I believe I have ordered personally for myself before .. I am now ordering personally for a friend recovering from surgery. I am sure they will be a major hit this go round as well !
    Jul 29, 2014
    The friend I sent them to is recovering from surgery .. Her children will devour these brownies before she even sees the box !!!!!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Website was somewhat confusing, but not too bad.
    Jul 28, 2014
    They are great and a good gift to send.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    This was a gift. I'll purchase for myself a little later. The test is in the tasting along with the quality of the ingredients. So, we will see...
    Jul 28, 2014
    Excellent!The only problem was that I sent them as a gift to my friend who said the Carmel Brownies almost pulled the teeth out of his head! Even so, he liked all and in particular the Walnut Brownies. Again, excellent!
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I think they are delcious!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    They are absolutely delicious brownies. My family and friends love them! They make great gifts for all special events.
    Jul 27, 2014
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Writing the gift note was a pain with the line by line format. I found your website to be a little confusing. I felt that I would have spent more had the shipping been more reasonable. I would suggest considering offering either more free shipping items or free shipping if you spend a specific number
    Jul 28, 2014
    I gave this item as a gift so I cannot attest to the quality and product satisfaction.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I love Fairytale Brownies! Easiest ordering experience from any online business!!
    Jul 24, 2014