Fairytale Brownies Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Fairytale Brownies Reviews

03/24/2017
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 137 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

2016 Platinum

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Jan 27, 2017
    Being individually wrapped is a BIG plus. Easier for gifts I give to be shared.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Confused as to why phone numbers entered do not show right (1 is added on display but not entered)
    Jan 27, 2017
  • Jan 26, 2017
    Ihave had nothing but rave reviews from all of the Christmas gifts sent. It is nowmy "go to" gift for all occasions. I even sent brownies to my Aunt who is in a rehab facility after falling and breaking her hip. She was refusing to eat untilshe tried one of the brownies!!!
  • Jan 24, 2017
    GREAT TASTE AND EXPERIENCE
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Jan 22, 2017
    I've received your brownies in the past as a gift, and was astonished at their freshness, moistness, and commitment to brownie perfection. I recently returned the favor of a surprise package to the one who gifted me in the past, who had admitted they'd never tried them for themslves. Once the brownies were received, I was told they couldn't believe how true all of my bragging on them was! I truly believe they'll be coming back for more too!
  • Jan 21, 2017
    LOVED the brownies ...We received as a gift and they were fresh and yummy
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Wanted to let you know that this is a gift for John Holmes from the UPenn City Step!
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I ordered 24 Magic Morsels but would like to know what flavors were included in the order
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Web site was very hard to navigate, Very poor communications.The product is wonderful but the web site Sucks !
  • Jan 18, 2017
    The brownies are so delicious... and every time I send them to people as a gift; they rave about how fresh and how yummy they are.... Keep up the great work!!! The website is easy to use and the whole process takes less than 10 minutes... love it... Definitely recommend Fairytale Brownies to friends and family...
  • Jan 03, 2017
    Fairtale product was giving to my office for xmas and i think it is beautiful and well done product
    Jan 17, 2017

From Fairytale Brownies

Dear Fairytale Friend, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate hearing from our customers as it helps us better serve you. We value your business and hope you have a Fairytale Day! Raquel Flores Fairytale ...
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Kind of concerned that I was able to place an order, get an order number and customer number without any items in my cart. Plus when looking up the order, I have no orders.... so did the order really go through? Did the $0.00 affect anything? Just overall concern that I have a $0.00 order just floating around out there. It was easy to place an order overall, just think I would be stopped for a $0.00 order.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    You should offer gluten free options. You should also more clearly offer nut-allergy free options. There are some "Atkins" branded low-carb brownies... it is a growing market; the idea of Fairtale trying to tap into the market represents some huge growth opportunity. I'd personally order low-carb items for my entire office regularly!

From Fairytale Brownies

Dear Fairytale Friend, Thank you for taking the time to send us your suggestion! We will forward your idea to the marketing team. We appreciate your business and hope you have a Fairytale Day! Raquel Flores Fairytale Brownies Customer Service To ...
  • Jan 06, 2017
    Fairytale Brownies are WONDERFUL..............I first tried one during the Christmas holidays, they were sent to my employer......I was sold..............Fairytale Brownies will be my go to gift for folks in California......
    Jan 15, 2017
    I sent Fairytale Brownies to my son in California for his 35 birthday. .....his response was priceless....he said the were the best brownies he ever had.....he said on his next visit to Arizona he wants to go to Fairytale Brownies.

From Fairytale Brownies

Dear Michele, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate hearing from our customers as it helps us better serve you. We value your business and hope you have a Fairytale Day! Raquel Flores Fairytale Brownies ...
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Love your products. Enjoy getting email reminders. Valentine's Day would not be the same without your brownies!

From Fairytale Brownies

Dear Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate hearing from our customers as it helps us better serve you. We value your business and hope you have a Fairytale Day! Raquel Flores Fairytale Brownies Customer ...
  • Jan 06, 2017
    Great product, website, and service. A real "keeper."
    Jan 13, 2017
    Great product and customer friendly website. Professional throughout.

From Fairytale Brownies

Dear Dan, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate hearing from our customers as it helps us better serve you. We value your business and hope you have a Fairytale Day! Sincerely, Raquel Flores Fairytale Brownies ...
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Exceptional product
  • Dec 15, 2016
    your site drove me crazy. had to do order 4 times and still could not accomplish in one go round. my address book only appeared sporadically and when I picked an item it refused to place an item in the bag for one client!so now I will go back and do his separately. I hope!:(
    Jan 05, 2017
  • Jan 03, 2017
    The reciepents don't save any brownies for me. There should be a note included to save some brownies!
  • Dec 20, 2016
    I wanted the Crowd Pleaser portion (96) but it was not available, so ordered duplicates of the 48 portions and had to pay double for shipping. That was disappointing.
    Jan 03, 2017