Fairytale Brownies Reviews

07/09/2014
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 316 reviews.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

2013 Winner

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Jun 10, 2014
    Best brownies ever!!
  • Jun 10, 2014
    $10 shipping is the same as the price of the product. weird. But Fairytale Browines are good. Really good,.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Once you have these no others will do.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Wonderful experience on the website
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Your packages all have banners and to charge additional to change a banner seems unfair. You still have a box and a banner either way.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    All went well. Thank you for a very efficient web site. Shipping charges were high, I felt.
  • Jun 8, 2014
    purchased a box as a christmas gift for my brother in law; he was absolutely delighted with the brownies, so he is getting another box for his birthay. it is a special gift for anyone who likes brownies (and who doesn't?)
  • Jun 8, 2014
    Unusual, imaginative, memorable, and humorous company name! Easy to maneuver through their website! Looks like a wonderful company to work and, ordering was easy! Brownies look delicious! Packaging is clever and pretty! Can't wait for my friend to get his brownies!
  • Jun 5, 2014
    Honestly the best brownies. I will never forget eating my first one so I know this is always a great gift
  • Jun 5, 2014
    I know Fairytale Brownies' products are always great. It's been awhile since I've ordered and I love the new website look and how it works. Thanks for having the PayPal option too!
  • Jun 4, 2014
    I purchased brownies for my son and his fellow Marines. They are delicious and a Great Gift Idea for Everyone!
  • Jun 4, 2014
    I felt the shipping costs were a little high.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    Website is hard to navigate. Had to call to find what brownies I wanted.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Jun 8, 2014
    These were a gift bit I was told that the brownies tasted like they were baked that same day.....by angels!! A 'thank you' doesn't get any better than that, does it?
  • Jun 3, 2014
    I really enjoy every morsel of Fairytale Brownies in the past. And, I can hardly wait to get the next shipment to give out for Father's Day.
    Jun 9, 2014
  • May 30, 2014
    We use your brownies as gifts to field staff who report to assignments at various locations across the US. We like your layout because it allows us to use our own logo.
    Jun 9, 2014
  • May 22, 2014
    Fairytale Brownies are the best! We look forward to the arrival every time we order.
    Jun 6, 2014
  • May 21, 2014
    I love your brownies..I'm just bummed that you moved from around the corner...I used to be able to stop over on my home from work...but alas, it's ok...i still think these are the best brownies ever made...and I will order them every time!!
    Jun 6, 2014