Fanatics Reviews

12/19/2014
Fanatics Ratings and User Reviews. Fanatics is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 64 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.

Fanatics Rating

More About Fanatics

Recent Reviews for Fanatics

• Dec 19, 2014
    i will more then likely use this site again to order things..
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Love looking at all of the items of all departments and the large variety of sporting items, as well as apparel such a wide selection for gift giving Thanks will be purchasing agin soon
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I ordered at Christmas time last year and was very satisfied. The quality and receipt of the items was perfect; and the prices are competitive. The only thing I would like to see are more items available for extra tall in the college section. Thank you for the opportunity for feedback.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    promo code did not go thru. Shipping should be free with order above $50.00
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Very happy to find the product that I was looking for.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I have always used Fanatics.com because they have a great selection of items for a sports fan. The site is very easy to use.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I think Fanatics is great but you need more newborn (everything)
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Unfortunately, sizes I needed were not available so I had to go to another website and purchase additional items.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    it was very useful, very easy to use and had a great deal, which saved me money!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Love one stop shopping for all sports and teams
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Love shopping with Fanatics for Kentucky apparel ,love check out /shopping cart so easy. Coupons/ discounts
  • Dec 11, 2014
    The last purchase I made was a sweatshirt. I was disappointed about how large it was. I ordered a large but it was more like an extra large. I only hope this order is more in line with the correct size.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    like it a lot
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I have used this site twice so far this holiday season, I have been impressed so far and I expect to be satisfied with my purchases once they arrive.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Usually Shop Gator Zone.... Your site had much more to offer!!!
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Ordered 2 times within a week. Haven't received the merchandise yet. Looks goo in pictures and compared pricing.
    Dec 16, 2014
    I had an issue of logo being cracked and the quality. The customer rep. did not solve the problem or resolve the issue. he emailed that the return policy had changed.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Great site...Go Irish!
    Dec 11, 2014
  • Dec 3, 2014
    FOR NOW, I RATE FANATICS ANDFANSEDGE THE SAME.
    Dec 14, 2014
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Good variety with good pruces
    Dec 15, 2014
    The order came in a timely manner. One shirt I ordered was rather small for a YM. The YL shirt was not the quality of shirt I wanted. I am returning both shirts.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    I have always been satisfied with my purchases from Fanatics.com
    Dec 9, 2014
    I have ordered from Fanatics several times because they never disappoint!