Fantasy Toyland Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Fantasy Toyland Reviews

10/20/2017
Fantasy Toyland Ratings and User Reviews. Fantasy Toyland is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 65 reviews.

Fantasy Toyland Rating

More About Fantasy Toyland

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Fantasy Toyland

• Oct 09, 2017
    my son really wanted a foxy costume for halloween i could not find one anywhere, everything was sold out i came across this store and found one, thank you so much i will continue coming to this store in the future, you saved me; )
    Shipping seemed high
  • Oct 09, 2017
    Fantasy toyland had the best price out of 4 sites that I searched.
  • Oct 09, 2017
    did not say when order would arrive also said 0$ shipping then I was charged 7 $ for shipping adter I gave my card number . not cool
  • Sep 23, 2017
    Oct 09, 2017
    I got sent the wrong size costume in the mail for my son kinda disappointed but will make it work for this year. Other then that awesome delivery time
  • Oct 08, 2017
    Easy to find easy to buy
  • Oct 08, 2017
    First purchase from your company- still waiting to see how delivery and pick up go. So far so good!
  • Oct 07, 2017
    Just ordered this and hoping it will be what it appears online. My son is turning 3 soon and wants to be an astronaut. He currently puts buckets on his head and pretends he is an astronaut, and I hope this helmet will help him feel more "real".
  • Oct 06, 2017
    Great experience.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    Oct 06, 2017
    The ease & availability of my purchase was fine. Estimated date of arrival was inaccurate. Your support contact was very nice & helpful however the issue with my purchase was the use of a third party delivery. UPS Mail Innovations. Seems it just sat all week at that party location before being delivered. Found other customer complaints in reference to this 3rd party delivery about being very slow. May not use your site if that is how my purchase is delivered. The pants that came with the football helmet set was snagged in 5 placed in the knee. Purchase was for a 4 year old so I guess it will get a lot more snags in the knee. Not worth the trouble in returning the set.
  • Oct 04, 2017
    Good
  • Oct 03, 2017
    We were looking for a white ninja costume and out of all the sites we visited, my son liked the costume he found here best. I liked the price so decided to get another costumer to use for dress-up.
  • Oct 03, 2017
    Wasn't able to find size options. Hopefully will fit or can be adjusted
  • Oct 02, 2017
    There is not enough information about the sizing of your products. If I had time to search for a different merchant I would have to ensure I had the size I needed. Especially after reading the return policy.
  • Oct 02, 2017
    Thank you for helping me put a smile on my daughter's face this Halloween
  • Sep 29, 2017
    Thanks
  • Sep 28, 2017
    Everything was fine....so far
  • Sep 25, 2017
    first time user and very easy.
    Great
  • Sep 25, 2017
    love all the different items to purchase such a wide variety and unique