Farrey's Lighting & Bath Reviews

Farrey's Lighting & Bath Ratings and User Reviews. Farrey's Lighting & Bath does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 07/30/2015.

Recent Reviews for Farrey's Lighting & Bath

• Jul 30, 2015
    good so far
  • Jul 27, 2015
    My only suggestion for the site is to show the lights and products in rooms. This will give the buyer a better idea of what the product will look like.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    We have been using Farrey's since 2013. We have been happy with the customer service and the return process. They are very helpful and care about their customers. They are helpful with questions and helpful when an item needs to be replaced. We appreciate that we receive such good service. We always know if something is not right with our order, customer service will help us find a solution. We recommend Farrey's to all of our customers.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Easy sight to use. Had the best choice for my decorating tastes of many sites viewed.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    I had difficulty finding optional white blades for this product-no instructions found-site is not intuitively obvious if this is even possible, or if blades would have to be ordered separately.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    I would have like a coupon but it didn't work for me
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I called to ask a question before buying. The fellow that answered the phone (1) answered immediately; (2) understood and responded to my question immediately; (3) offered additional helpful information; and (4) was very polite and nice, but still business-like. Reason I chose you over others with same price: you didn't charge me sales tax (the State of Texas will be mad, but I'm not!).
  • Jul 2, 2015
    It has good choises
  • Jun 14, 2015
    good selection and good prices...making it easy to buy
  • Jun 4, 2015
    I liked that your site had large images!
  • May 27, 2015
    If you have my product. I will give you ALL 10's. I'm desperate for this item.
  • May 20, 2015
    User friendly website and ordering, anxious to see if the delivery and product is as good as their online technology.