Fasham Beauty Reviews

Fasham Beauty Ratings and User Reviews. Fasham Beauty does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 08/29/2015.

Recent Reviews for Fasham Beauty

• Aug 29, 2015
    We had gotten used to using this brand of appointment books and then all of the supply houses in our area quit carrying them and opted for the cheaper book where we lose pages before we are through it and so I went on a search online and found your website!! Thank you!
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I was excited I found the item I was looking for. But when I went to check-out the item said it was back ordered. But showed an item that was similair to the one I wanted. It looks cheaply made and more expensive then the one I wanted to buy.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Always the best price.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    This website didnt allow me to calculate the advertised free shipping discount. not happy.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Should send international shipments as a gift! I've been charges more then 30$ of duty last time i ordered. I'm taking a chance by ordering again
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Very high prices, but could not find another retailer providing international shipping on the item purchased
    Jul 9, 2015
    I ordered some Oster Li ion batteries from this company two weeks ago. After ordering I found out they they were almost double the price cf other stores. After two weeks they still hadn't been despatched. I contacted Fasham Beauty by e-mail 4 times but never got any response. I had to seek a refund by contacting PayPal. This dealer should not be permitted to trade online.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    A few hiccups on the freight charge but all is good now.
    Jul 9, 2015