Fasham Beauty Reviews

Fasham Beauty Ratings and User Reviews. Fasham Beauty is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 10 reviews. Last rated on 01/27/2015.

Recent Reviews for Fasham Beauty

• Jan 27, 2015
    Great prices, easy checkout
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Jan 14, 2015
    The merchant cancelled my order but didn't give me a reason. I tried contacting customer service but had to leave a message and never heard back from anyone. I am still waiting for my refund to process and it has been a week since my order was canceled.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    This was a very pleasant and easy shopping experience.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Prices are great
    Jan 20, 2015
  • Jan 1, 2015
    If this is as good as it seems I will be a long time fan and customer.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Interesting site. I plan on will browsing here again. Check-out process was easy.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Great deal on new clippers I needed
    Nov 23, 2014
    I placed my order, paid for my purchase, and 3 days later they sent an email stating they could not fill my order. They gave me no explanation as to why the order could not be placed. It's been a over a week and my payment has not reached my bank yet. (It takes 3-5 days to get money back into your bank account when using paypal) I shop online ALOT, for years, and this is my worst transaction ever!!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I so glad I found what I was looking for, It was a very easy transaction.
    Nov 10, 2014
    The were very helpful and had exactly what I wanted. It was a very easy process.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Will know more once I receive the product. First time ordering from Fasham Beauty