Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Reviews

07/29/2014
Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Ratings and User Reviews. Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 248 reviews. Last rated on 07/29/2014.
Fashionablecanes offers a wide variety of canes and walking sticks.

Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Rating

More About Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks

Recent Reviews for Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks

• Jul 29, 2014
    i found your website to be the only well organized and informative site on the web when it comes to walking canes. i was recently in a serious motorcycle wreck and this is my first but not only cane purchase and i was extremely satisfied with how informative about the different handles and how easy it was to order.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I had bought a cane about 4 years ago and l lossed it I was happy to find a cane just like the one l had.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    This is for a Veteran who loves the flags
  • Jul 27, 2014
    it seems to me that you make prety good products. i am going to introduce them o my friends
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I love the canes that I have purchased in the past and I know that I am getting a quality cane at a very good price.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Mom loves the fashion canes. Her independent living neighbors often admire them.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    It was a little hard to find the canes I was looking for but eventually I did find the preferred ones. SHipping is bit costly.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I was looking for a natural wood cane and visited other site but did not like what I saw. Loved Fashionable canes!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Bought a color tone cane and am very pleased with it. Will be looking to get another one very soon
  • Jul 21, 2014
    THIS CANE APPEARS TO BE JUST THE THING I NEED
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great products, reasonable pricing
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I'm looking forward to owning and using my Irish blackthorn walking stick.I've seen these canes and they can be very attractive and impressive. I hope that my new walking stick is as great in appearance and function as in your photos. Regarding the question below, "Which of the following best describes the primary topic of your comment?"' it is the statements of the quality of your product that impresses me the most.By the way, I'm 6' 3" tall, so I am hoping for an over-37" length of my walking stick. Regards, Neal Barton
  • Jul 20, 2014
    The customer service is fantastic. The quality of the items is fantastic. I will purchase items from them again.
    Jul 28, 2014
    The company sells a great variety of styles and colors of canes at a very reasonable price. The free custom sizing option is a great service. I will buy from the again.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I shopped around the Portland, Oregon area both on the net and in person but could not find the walking cane I wanted until I came across Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks' web site. I found the palm handled cane that I wanted to finish my hip replacement recovery.
    Jul 27, 2014
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    Ithought I was getting a carrying strap. When I ordered it was shown as free for a period of time. I quess I read it wrong.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    good product at reasonable price.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    I was ready to send it back until I found out how to put the cane at an angle behind me so my feet would reach the ground and be able to help keep me from falling. I now find it very reliable for sitting. The hammock is to small for my behind and the supports of the hammock dig in to me. I think I can tolerate that because I want to take my country walks so bad. The quality is excellent. All-in-all I am very pleased. The customer service was outstanding!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    I paid $42 for express delivery on July 11 and it is still not delivered.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    The cane is very durable and the product looks just as they are pictured. They are beautiful and there are many styles to choose from. This wll be the first time that I will get the gismo on the bottom that allows the cane to stand alone. That feature will be very useful. I purchased a lovely cane last year that was pink and quite fancy for a wedding I was attending. the only thing that gives me pause is the shipping fee but I understand that it needs special shipping to arrive in pristine condition. All the canes I have ordered are very durable and trustworthy. You can order easily with confidence that you are getting a good dependable product.
    Jul 22, 2014
    THE CANE WAS BEAUTIFUL. IT ARRIVED IN JUST A FEW DAYS. IT WAS SENT BY FEDEX AND DELIVERED TO MY DOOR. IT WAS PACKAGED VERY CAREFULLY AND I REALLY LIKE IT.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    completely satisfied. Style, model ,looks standard size perfect very relaxing. I didn't know it was an eye catcher. well balanced,supports weight.