Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Reviews

05/23/2015
Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Ratings and User Reviews. Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 196 reviews. Last rated on 05/23/2015.
Fashionablecanes offers a wide variety of canes and walking sticks.

Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Rating

More About Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks

Recent Reviews for Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks

• May 23, 2015
    nice experiences on line have good selections for senior citizensi I was disappointed that I could not sign on with the correct name? Password? when I have cutomer # 451435 wish someone could provide this iinfo to me via e mail hijacks@comcast.net Thanks for your good service J C Jack
  • May 23, 2015
    I have si far been satisfied with the canes I get and because of the challenges I have will probably need a cane the rest of my life
    Love the canes
    shipping charge is rediculous
  • May 22, 2015
    Great quality, variety, and value. I depend on my cane extensively when I have to travel or shop, and it makes me feel elegant rather than needy.
  • May 22, 2015
    We'll know more when we see the actual product
  • May 21, 2015
    Quick and easy to navigate
  • May 21, 2015
    GREAT SELECTION AND CLEAR VIDEOS ON ADJU.STING CANES
  • May 20, 2015
    great experience shopping on this site. would recommend to all my friends
  • May 19, 2015
    I have got two e-mails in the last week for Fashionable. The last one said I would receive 20% discount if I purchased today. So I did and no discount was applied. I hope it is applied to my credit card before I receive the bill. If not then I will have a problem with this company. Other than that, t I have bought two canes from them and delighted with all of it. Never a problem and maybe this thing gets taken care of later, I hope
  • May 19, 2015
    overall an experience that I would invite others to share
  • May 19, 2015
    I am pleases with the verity of canes to select from. Price seems high but I need it for traveling and am concerned with quality and appearance. Shipping cost is much to high!! You need to check into this issue.
  • May 18, 2015
    I got this as a gift for my papaw. He had a Jaguar and got to old to drive. He needs to use a cane but has refused. We are hoping he will use this one since it has a Jaguar. So happy to find this cane for him.
  • May 15, 2015
    Awesome shopping experence.
  • May 14, 2015
    So far I have been highly satisfied with the 2 canes I have ordered from you. The quality is excellent and the delivery is amazing. I am new to using a cane to get around and have already started on my collection. You can rest assured that you will be hearing from me in the future.
  • May 9, 2015
    Was delighted to find an online retailer with so many choices and reasonable prices, and without exorbitant shipping charges.
    May 19, 2015
  • May 6, 2015
    The canes are beautiful and well made. When I asked to replace the cane they sent, no questions asked, they sent me another one that I was so pleased to get. The person I talked to on the phone was so friendly.
    May 15, 2015
    A great company that has excellent products. I have placed orders twice and returned once and there were no questions asked about returned item. The staff member was very courteous. Th new cane I ordered was lovely and I have received many compliments . They ask where I received the canes and I recommend your company. Thank you for making me feel special with your beautiful canes. Sharon
  • May 4, 2015
    Huge range, high quality, satisfactory price
    May 19, 2015
    No problems. I think you run a very professional operation.
  • May 3, 2015
    Very easy and straightforward purchase
    May 14, 2015
  • Apr 30, 2015
    I have no comment to make, my cane has not arrived yet!!!
    May 13, 2015
    Your freight tracking started out as a laugh, ridiculous, non-existent, when I commented, I was sent freight tracking in TRIPLICATE. Talk about OVERKILL. Never again!!!