Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Reviews

10/19/2014
Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Ratings and User Reviews. Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 228 reviews. Last rated on 10/18/2014.
Fashionablecanes offers a wide variety of canes and walking sticks.

Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Rating

More About Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks

Recent Reviews for Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks

• Oct 18, 2014
    Easy, affordable, cuality
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Well advertised, easy to select & buy.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I use your walking caines to complete my Wardrobe.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I like the variety of canes you have in your catalog. Just would like to see more size specific.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Really well designed, thought out and set out website, with a huge selection of canes, walking sticks etc etc. This is the first time I have purchased from Fashionable Canes online and have not yet received the 2 canes I ordered...... I only placed the order today and have paid extra to expedite the shipping. Hopefully my canes will arrive in the next week or so. I'm currently in Australia. I'm hoping (& I'm sure that the quality will be excellent)! Ciao for now..Dave
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I would have like to have my cane engraved, but did not know how to do tat, but all else great.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Great site, easy to use.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Found you first on Amazon.com, then moved directly to your online store from there...
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Oct 18, 2014
    I like the cane very much and have recommended Fashionalbecanes to my neighbors.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I have one that I purchased over five years ago, but I have lost it. I got many compliments on the cane .
  • Oct 11, 2014
    i love the canes
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Looking forward with doing business with you!
    Oct 17, 2014
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Love your fancy caines to match my outfits.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    The canes that I have purchased from your co. Are of the best quality, and I will purchase again.
    Oct 18, 2014
  • Oct 17, 2014
    The length of the cane is about one and a half inch off. The delivery was over 5 days past its programed date of arrival.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    First time buyer--we'll see
    Oct 14, 2014
    I received my order two days early. I'm very happy with the quality and price of the cane that I bought
  • Oct 3, 2014
    looks good hopes it performs well
    Oct 12, 2014
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Easy enough of a web site, and the selection was good. A little more expensive than expected, but the presentation was good.
    Oct 16, 2014
    I got the walking stick for my wife, and we are taking a trip soon, where we are expected to do a lot of walking and standing. We are hoping that this will help her.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Oct 15, 2014
    Great quality and extremely satisfied with the walking stick, its packaging and delivery frame. Only disappointed that the promised gift of a wrist strap was not included with the order as expected.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Very pleased with the previous products
    Oct 14, 2014