Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Reviews

07/24/2014
Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Ratings and User Reviews. Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 261 reviews. Last rated on 07/24/2014.
Fashionablecanes offers a wide variety of canes and walking sticks.

Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Rating

More About Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks

Recent Reviews for Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks

• Jul 24, 2014
    It was a little hard to find the canes I was looking for but eventually I did find the preferred ones. SHipping is bit costly.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I was looking for a natural wood cane and visited other site but did not like what I saw. Loved Fashionable canes!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Bought a color tone cane and am very pleased with it. Will be looking to get another one very soon
  • Jul 21, 2014
    THIS CANE APPEARS TO BE JUST THE THING I NEED
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great products, reasonable pricing
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I'm looking forward to owning and using my Irish blackthorn walking stick.I've seen these canes and they can be very attractive and impressive. I hope that my new walking stick is as great in appearance and function as in your photos. Regarding the question below, "Which of the following best describes the primary topic of your comment?"' it is the statements of the quality of your product that impresses me the most.By the way, I'm 6' 3" tall, so I am hoping for an over-37" length of my walking stick. Regards, Neal Barton
  • Jul 20, 2014
    The customer service is fantastic. The quality of the items is fantastic. I will purchase items from them again.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Great selection of quality canes
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I shopped around the Portland, Oregon area both on the net and in person but could not find the walking cane I wanted until I came across Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks' web site. I found the palm handled cane that I wanted to finish my hip replacement recovery.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Great product selection and good prices. Shipping rates are rather expensive though.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Good product selection. Nice to see no sales tax and free delivery over $80.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Tried to get the coupon for the lanyard but it was never emailed to me!!!
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I was very impressed with the selection I just had a stroke 2 weeks ago and aim a make up artist I lost all my feeling on left side and aim getting it back but I will need a fancy cane for work I aim lucky to work for high end deptment stores and need a certain look oI order 2 first time
    Jul 18, 2014
    Very nice products
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    I paid $42 for express delivery on July 11 and it is still not delivered.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    Very happy. It met all my expectations.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    shipping price is high
    product was as stated
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Web site not easy to use. I almost gave up
    Jul 15, 2014
    Good products with excellent service
  • Jul 9, 2014
    The cane is very durable and the product looks just as they are pictured. They are beautiful and there are many styles to choose from. This wll be the first time that I will get the gismo on the bottom that allows the cane to stand alone. That feature will be very useful. I purchased a lovely cane last year that was pink and quite fancy for a wedding I was attending. the only thing that gives me pause is the shipping fee but I understand that it needs special shipping to arrive in pristine condition. All the canes I have ordered are very durable and trustworthy. You can order easily with confidence that you are getting a good dependable product.
    Jul 22, 2014
    THE CANE WAS BEAUTIFUL. IT ARRIVED IN JUST A FEW DAYS. IT WAS SENT BY FEDEX AND DELIVERED TO MY DOOR. IT WAS PACKAGED VERY CAREFULLY AND I REALLY LIKE IT.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    would like to see the moonlit floral in a folding style & more rhinestone canes.
    Jul 15, 2014
    I have already contacted Fashionable Canes as to I would like to see the Moonlit & other black floral canes to be able to fold up & also more rhinestone choices.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    WAs satisfied with first purchase some time ago.
    Jul 17, 2014