Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Reviews

12/18/2014
Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Ratings and User Reviews. Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 242 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
Fashionablecanes offers a wide variety of canes and walking sticks.

Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Rating

More About Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks

Recent Reviews for Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks

• Dec 18, 2014
    Went looking for Antique Cane. Could not find in store. Up you came with Googler.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Can not wait to give the item I ordered here to my adopted mom! She's been wanting it for months! It'd be a great surprised X'Mas gift for her! I'm so excited!!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Won't know more until delivery
  • Dec 16, 2014
    There is such a selection, it was hard to make a choice. I need an adjustable cane, but I would have preferred to have a choice on the handles. An animal head would have been nice to have on at least one of them, but you can't have everything. Why is the shipping so expensive? They are sent folded up aren't they? If I could have bought these particular two canes, here in Canada, I would have.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    why no FREE shipping? Others on Amazon.com do.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Liked the variety of styles look forward purchasing other canes.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    EXCELLENT Design. I broke my ankle --wouldn't be caught dead with a normal cane, then bought a pink one for my MOM. She is VERY fashion conscious
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I was unable to change the size for the length of the cane online. I called and spoke to Reagon and she was able to change the order in her system and arranged for me to pick up the order from the warehouse rather than have it shipped.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I called and spoke with a very pleasant phone rep & was dissappointed when I was unable to get a code or any coupon for a reduced shipping amount. This is the second cane I have purchased with your company. Honestly your products are Beautiful & truly helpful to my 87yr. old Mother. Just dissapointed in shipping cost & was not given a shipping delivery date... I pray this gift is received in time for Christmas~
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I found your site through google while looking for a Christmas gift for my father-in-law. If this cane is as high quality as I am expecting, I shall definately be ordering more supplies from your company.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Best looking cane I have found after many weeks of searching! Very excited to receive it😊
  • Dec 9, 2014
    like your selection easy to navigate your site
    Dec 17, 2014
    THE QUALITY IS FANTASTIC THINK I WILL ORDER AGAIN SOON
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I really enjoyed looking thru your catalog picking out the different canes. ordering on line was simple and easy. I will be ordering again .
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Like the products. Sturdy canes. Thanks
    Dec 15, 2014
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Had to settle for black/black to get the Fritz handle. Brown Fritz handle w/ bronze shaft apparently not offered anymore.
    Dec 18, 2014
    The cane I ordered exhibits a bit of "play" as I put weight on it. I feel I need to tighten the knurled nut periodically as I use it, to minimize the "play" in the shaft assembly.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Great products and great site
    Dec 14, 2014
    I love the products and prices, and have ordered before with no problems. I placed this order on Sunday evening. Later that night (12am EST) entire site went on sale. I immediately sent an email asking to cancel the order, as I was reordering the exact same thing using the code cyber30 for 30%off. Next morning I got an email from Elizabeth saying she could not cancel the order because it was already printed and packed and she would not be able to find it. A couple hours later I got a phone call asking if I wanted to order the exact same thing twice. I said no, just the discounted order. She said she would take care of it. But she called back in about 5 minutes, saying she mis-spoke and it couldn't be cancelled because it was already printed and packed, and I would not receive the discount because I ordered it too soon. I contacted Google Trusted Stores for help and they were able get my order discounted and I received a credit to my account the next day. My order that was so quickly printed and packed and ready to ship, did not arrive until about ten days later, after we had already left on the trip for which we had ordered the folding travel canes. I love the canes. They are just perfect.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    A truly superb shopping experience and product, that I have purchased before. The on-line service is absolutely user-friendly and easy to navigate. The prices are competitive and the range and choices are extensive. We over here in Australia do not have this amount of choice for this type of product. Keep up the good work and all power to the on-line mode of retailing.
    Dec 17, 2014
    This is my second purchase from Fashionablecanes and it proceeded as smoothly as the first with the same highly satisfactory result. Full marks to Fashionablecanes for maintaining consistency of superior product and high regard for customer service.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    I could not find what a standard cane size is anywhere.....and once I put my engraving in how was I supposed to see it untill I checked out? (I should have been able to check then) And then be able to see it written out. and I never did see when it would be shipped. Nowhere did it say when I should expect it. It said 7 days needed for engraving but never told me when it would be shipped. I have no idea when to expect it. Maybe you have all this and it's just me, but I spent way too much time trying to fugure it out and still couldn't. I buy on line offten, done this before but couldn't find my answers. Other than that the pictures and discriptions were good. :)
    Dec 16, 2014
    I got my cane and it's beautiful, but the monogram was wrong. I called and I ordered a new one. I wrote his initals as they are...(first, middle,last) and I guess I was supposed to write them how they were to be engraved. So I am now paying for a new emblem for the top. :( Am I the only one in the world who wouldn't know that's supposed to be written how they would appear in the monogram? (first,last,middle)
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I have ordered from this site before and they are the best. I have given this site to many other people and will continue to do so. thank you so much.
    Dec 14, 2014
    I will be ordering again real soon and love everything that I have ordered I will be telling everyone to order from you
  • Nov 5, 2014
    I wanted this walking stick/cane ever since I saw it at a pre-operation meeting recently. I am going to have a hip replacement and will need a fashionable cane. This cane seems to fit the bill. I am looking forward to receiving it.
    Dec 16, 2014