Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Reviews

02/05/2016
Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Ratings and User Reviews. Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 209 reviews. Last rated on 01/18/2016.
Fashionablecanes offers a wide variety of canes and walking sticks.

Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Rating

More About Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks

Recent Reviews for Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks

• Jan 18, 2016
    FRUSTRATING !! One on "checkout" I received repeated messages that the order would not process until all fields were properly filled out. Eventually, it proceeded after repeated tries WITH NO CHANGES to the field information. Why? There was no option for expedited shipping... something very important to me here in Mexico. I called Customer Service, who blithely told me to click on the shipping options tab (there was none) then said, repeatedly, we must not ship to that location. I said that regardless of what the on-line system said, I would pay for FEDEX to my residence in the Yucatan.... CS Rep said, sorry, but I can't do that... we must not ship to that location. I then tried ordering via Amazon Prime, and lo and behold, I receive an email that the order is complete, although I have no confidence in receiving it while I am here (until mid April) because nothing is mailed or shipped reliably here unless it is FEDEX, which your customer service folks say is unavailable. Other vendors have shipped via FEDEX to me here... why not Fashionable Canes? I was willing to pay for it, but CS said she couldn't do it. Really? Very indifferent, inflexible customer service.
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Jan 24, 2016
  • Jan 10, 2016
    I was supposed to be able to use this code 20OFFGA6VV8HN for a 20% calculated at checkout. The system skipped to order complete before I could see the total price. You seem more honest.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Amazing selection. The site was easy to navigate.
  • Jan 4, 2016
    veery easy to order
  • Jan 4, 2016
    I do ot want any magazines please
  • Jan 2, 2016
    Jan 20, 2016
    was not aware of the sizing when I ordered...this is MY fault...I will have to cut / size as per attached instructions.
  • Jan 1, 2016
    I was able to easily find and purchase exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.
    Jan 17, 2016
    Easy to order, items was exactly what was expected - great quality.
  • Dec 27, 2015
    Jan 5, 2016
    I was very surprised on how quickly I received my order. The quality of the products is great! It was a gift for my sister who's been using one of your canes for 5 years and would'nt exchange it for everything. Thank you
  • Dec 26, 2015
    I had entered a coupon code which was emailed to me for 20% off and it was not granted with no explanation
    Jan 6, 2016
    Fashionable Canes offered a 20% Discount with the use of a code. I input the code but never received the discount. I seriously doubt if I will ever buy another cane or accesory from you. This is the second survey I have completed where I complained but to no use.
  • Dec 24, 2015
    Jan 4, 2016
    Xmas gift to Grandson it was the hit of his gifts. He collects swords.
  • Dec 24, 2015
    NICE SELECTION OF CAINS. READ GOOD POSITIVE REVIEWS.
    Jan 9, 2016
    I took a fall on a walk a while back I think a cane would have helped me. I fall frequently
  • Dec 21, 2015
    THIS IS THE IST TIME I HAVE ORDERED ANY ITEM SO IT IS HARD TO COMMENT AT THIS POINT ON THE PRODUCT
    Jan 8, 2016
    I am extremely happy with my purchase and the service I received
  • Dec 21, 2015
    Item was easy to find Discription was to the point. Check out easy. Will buy my next cane from you selection list great so many to chose from.
    Great product fantastic price
    Jan 6, 2016
    I love the collapsibility of this cane. It's sturdy, chic, and lightweight AND it collapses. That says it all. Except I wish they could all collapse. Very helpful.
  • Dec 17, 2015
    I like the ease of ordering, no passwords required. Your selection and described quality look great.
    Jan 4, 2016
    Quality products, good price , fast delivery. Great selection
  • Dec 15, 2015
    Very interested in the product and very please with the ordering process and the assistance from the operator at Fashionablecanes.
    Jan 6, 2016
    Excellent product and excellent service.
  • Dec 11, 2015
    Listed items was very friendly and easy process
    Jan 3, 2016
    Thank you for the good service. Product was easy to find and arrived on time
  • Dec 9, 2015
    Great walking stick for an old foggy with balance iffy, and dogs and criminals running amock
    Jan 5, 2016
    Great cane
  • Dec 8, 2015
    MANY ACCOLADES RECEIVED ON THREE CANES I USE. ORDERING ONE FOR GIFT TO LADY WHO IS A CANCER SURVIVOR. SHE WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH THE RHINESTONE COLLAR CANE. THANKS FOR EXCELLENT SERVICE.