Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Reviews

09/29/2014
Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Ratings and User Reviews. Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 230 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.
Fashionablecanes offers a wide variety of canes and walking sticks.

Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Rating

More About Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks

Recent Reviews for Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks

• Sep 29, 2014
    I can't comment until I receive my cane.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    It is difficult to visit fashionable Canes with out finding a reason to make a purchase.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I am very pleased with the variety of canes offered. Colors are very important to me as well and the selection is there for me. Since I am in need of canes I enjoy having a variety of colors.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I bought it for my mom, she loves it
  • Sep 23, 2014
    order this cane a month ago have not seen or hear anything about it, what the problem!
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I am a Clinical Social Worker and have told at least 50 to 100 people about your Web site,
  • Sep 21, 2014
    I want younger looking canes! Colors, designs, a lot of the ones I see are very old fashioned. The acrylic is ageless.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    I have several canes and i like them
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Very nice complete selection of canes. Since I have a bad hip and carpal tunnel, the selection of canes to address these issues was excellent. My only issue is that I tried to use the EMAIL STRAP code at checkout and the site did not recognize it.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Nice clean site. Easy to navigate. Great selection
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Sep 28, 2014
    You are not to share anything about my answers to your' re questions or about me to any company .
  • Sep 18, 2014
    hope its good
    Sep 24, 2014
  • Sep 17, 2014
    A real pleasure -- but no place/space to add comments or direct inquiries.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Very fine selection of items and sizes, but a little hard to navigate.
    Sep 27, 2014
    Excellent product and very fast service but a little difficult searching for products in the on=line catalog.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Great variety, great prices, but I'll find out about products once my cane comes in.
    Sep 26, 2014
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Sep 22, 2014
    I ordered the lucite cane 3 years ago---I decorated it for Christmas (Lights, holly the works. ) People always comment on my cane--and I lost it! So I reordered and got an extra one! I don't like having to have a cane ---but if you got-to---you got to---so it might as well be a conversation cane---I promise this one gets attention. Thank you for still having it available. Glenda Griffin
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    I took it with me to the Beach and it worked wonderfully. Now I am getting ready to purchase the tripod for this Cane and i used your Question section on me email and got the information I needed to purchase thst item as soon as I do not have appointments with doctors to keep. Thank you all for your quick service.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Well done design!
    Sep 20, 2014
    God service
  • Sep 1, 2014
    My sister sent me to the site, I thought it was wonderful. A great selection of styles and options for customizing.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Choices are many and very good, quality of products very satisfactory, deliveries on time. However, coupons expire too soon--they should have a longer promo period.
    Sep 21, 2014