Fast-Growing-Trees.com Reviews

08/21/2014
Fast-Growing-Trees.com Ratings and User Reviews. Fast-Growing-Trees.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 1526 reviews.

Fast-Growing-Trees.com Rating

More About Fast-Growing-Trees.com

Recent Reviews for Fast-Growing-Trees.com

• Aug 18, 2014
    this is a gift for my daughter with whom I live and take care of my two grandchildren. Since this is my first on-line order, I hope to purchase more in the future.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Responsive to complaints or suggestions. Pam helps out with problems. Very professional.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I purchased their warranty and it was worth it when some of the trees perished. I am buying replacements and a new one.... More in the future.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    can not really say anything since i do not have my tree yet
  • Aug 18, 2014
    wonderful website, with beautiful pictures and clear instructions!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Looking forward to fresh fruit!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    After checking all available fruit trees for sale online Fast-Growing-Trees.com had the best information about all aspects of the tree I ordered, it's care & how to tell if the tree was alive, dead & why it would be dropping it's leaves, etc. I can't wait to see how my family I sent it to enjoys it.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I was amazed at how quickly my trees arrived! Packaged very well and the size was more than expected! Thank you!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I was looking for a very specific tree and I'm sure none of the local nurseries carry it. I'm hoping this purchase will more than meet my needs and I will be very happy with this purchase!
    Aug 19, 2014
    I was especially pleased that the variety of plant was available and delivered promptly. I also like the fact that a guarantee could be purchased. Talk to me this time next year and hopefully I will still write a glowing recommendation!
  • Aug 9, 2014
    First time buyer and my only complaint in placing my order is that no estimated delivery time is provided. Shipping date is provided but not estimated delivery time.
    Aug 19, 2014
    Luckily my plants weren't damaged because by the time Fed-Ex delivered my box it had been crushed on one end, breaking one of the three pots inside and the box was left standing in a position that ignored proper placement directions clearly shown on the box.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Great options for larger fruit trees!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Informative and easy to follow.
    Aug 18, 2014
    Quality trees and supplies, and quick delivery!
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Ordering was easy. Reviews sold me. Now lets see how the tree grows.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I ordered a 3 ft tree and got on more like 4 ft. Healthy and already had about 12 lemons on it. 2 weeks later and I have more blooms.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Aug 17, 2014
    blood orange tree bigger than what i thought it would be and very healthy. arrived in great shape
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    I was concerned about the condition of the shrub on arrival. First, it was unclear which way up the box should be stored and the markings on the box were wrong. The box was full of soil and shriveled dry leaves and flowers and I thought the plant may die. However, I planted it the same day, watered it well each day, and it is coming back to life.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    It was just so small for the price we paid. It is in the ground, and we shall see how fast it grows.We just expected a little more. I do love the selection, timely delivery etc.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Great selection of plants & trees....can't wait to get our Maple!
    Great quality & service!
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    Already referred to family member