Fast-Growing-Trees.com Reviews

07/12/2014
Fast-Growing-Trees.com Ratings and User Reviews. Fast-Growing-Trees.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 1684 reviews.

Fast-Growing-Trees.com Rating

More About Fast-Growing-Trees.com

Recent Reviews for Fast-Growing-Trees.com

• Jul 10, 2014
    Excellent site. Excellent trees. I've bought from them before and have their beautiful trees giving me privacy every day. When I had to replace some other landscaping, they were my first thought.
    Great Quick Service.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Love the free shipping. Will comment further after receiving the order. Thank you.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I enjoy shopping from here because many of their plants are unique to the south Texas nursaries, great quality & each have the option to come with their own planting kits.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    good company and they have a lotta s trees
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Prices are a bit high, if there wasn't free shipping, I wouldn't have bought from you, but I have twin toddlers and don't have time to run all over town trying to find two of these very popular raspberry bushes, so it was worth the small premium to me.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    I came upon this site by accident. I was having trouble finding the trees I wanted and found everything here. This site was very easy to use and this is one of my pet peeves.
    Jul 10, 2014
    I have a degree in Horticulturist and have 23 years with USDA. I paid the price for your products wanting really good quality. I was very disappointed. I can get better material at more than half the price from local growers. The only plant I'm happy with is the Loquat tree. ~Rick
  • Jul 2, 2014
    I will wait until shipment arrives to state my opinion
    Happy
  • Jun 30, 2014
    My comments are only about the shopping experience. My plants are yet to arrive and this is my first ever purchase of a tree online. So I will reserve comments about the product/delivery etc. for later.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    I would have purchased more but the free shipping coupons I tried both said expired.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Jul 10, 2014
    First order (well over $1000) was excellent. This last order, one of my ordered bushes was not sent and two others (poor quality, small, but not on my order) were included.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Easy to use site. I hope that the tree is as attractive (eventually, of course) as the photo. Shipping price quite reasonable for shipping a plant.
    Jul 10, 2014
    Delivery is not timely and cannot plan around schedule deliveries due shipping slippage. However, my experience with your product is excellent.
    Jul 10, 2014
    Very pleased. Trees arrived in great shape. Well-packaged for shipping.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    LIKE THEM, YET RABBITEYES HAVE HISTORICALLY NOT DONE WELL TO THE ENDURINGGOD IS WITH THEM- HEAT SEEMS EARLY THIS YEAR TO GO AT THEM THOUGH, SPRING DEATH -SEEMS HEAT -80S! THEY ARE ZONE 9 TRY BIRD NET OR PLANTING BUMPER CROP TYPE ADD PLANT SUCH AS PLUMERIA AND WATER IN FULL SUN,THEY SEEM TO NEED PERFECT ATTENTION OR JUST UNLUCKY /UNFORTUNATE HEAT -NO CANOPY TO FALL BACK ON FROM ALTERNATIVE TREES SUCH AS PLUMERIA- 3-4 FOOT+LEAVES OVER HANG , YET TWO RABBITEYES OFFER MORE THAN 1 WITH PLUMERIA- WITH 2 R. QICK DECLINE IN DRY MAYBE SUCH AS HEAT-LEAVES GO FIRST, DIDN'T GROW BACK.
    their trees were nice.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    your site informed me of all the questions I had for that tree (needs-flowering-care-where to plant ect...) beautiful pictures - great choices - very easy to follow instructions for check-out)
    Jul 10, 2014
    The delivery was very fast, the tree was well packaged and in great condition. I just got it a week ago so that is all I really can comment at this time. I am happy so far with the whole process.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    This was very easy and safe for me to do. I am impressed and will be back again.
    Jul 10, 2014
    Very helpfull and prompt company. Tree arrived faster than expected. I am very happy with mt purchase and will tell people to buy from this company.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    The reports and reviews on Google were good. They offer a plant guarantee and then Google warrants the purchase.
    Jul 10, 2014
    The three trees I ordered are healthy and are doing great.