Fast-Growing-Trees.com Reviews

12/04/2016
Fast-Growing-Trees.com Ratings and User Reviews. Fast-Growing-Trees.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1260 reviews.

Fast-Growing-Trees.com Rating

More About Fast-Growing-Trees.com

Recent Reviews for Fast-Growing-Trees.com

• Nov 29, 2016
    Real good website
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Haven't received the order yet - hoping for the best
  • Nov 28, 2016
    No comments until I receive my order and see what quality tree I have received
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Looking forward to growing apples, I was referred by a friend who purchased from you.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    This was a breeze to order and very informative, I know not to put in ground until spring now and I will be back soon to get a ruby red. Thanks!
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Great company. Shipping containers are superior! Trees are shaped well an customer service is excellent.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I have purchased 3 trees that did not survive but received credit each time. I'm trying one last time because I really want this particular tree. The customer service has been great each time, or I would not continue coming back.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Trees that were shipped in the summer arrived fried from heat, and almost died. FedEx ground 5 foot tree looked like it was run over by a truck. I am trying again during winter to see if they survive better! I have planted 200+ trees on my property during the past 30 years, so have a bit of experience doing this!
    Great website. Easy to use
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I will be purchasing more Lime, Lemon and Avocado trees very soon! Cant wait!
    Latr wh I receiveth.
  • Nov 27, 2016
    Super handy site. If I would have known it was this easy, I would hsve bought with them sooner.
  • Nov 27, 2016
    My first order arrived in 3days and perfectly boxed to protect the trees. Good Job.
  • Nov 27, 2016
    None at the moment, just placed a order, so too early to tell.
  • Nov 27, 2016
    Has the product I was looking for, very easy to use their site.. As I have just sent the order I have no idea if I will be satisfied with the plant.
  • Nov 19, 2016
    Excellent selection Excellent Reviews Extremely poor checkout experience. It took several minutes for method of payment to load. Was ready to simply terminate and go elsewhere.
    Nov 28, 2016
  • Nov 18, 2016
    Very impressed with the selection, even though they didn't offer a few varieties that a native to my my particular area.
    Nov 29, 2016
    I ordered a 5-7 foot tall tree, but the tree was only 4 feet tall (the 5-7 foot tall tree costs $20 more than the shorter height). That was disappointing, but everything else about the purchase was fantastic, especially the good job at packaging the tree.
  • Nov 13, 2016
    Nov 29, 2016
    Great job and packaging. However one item was missed. Nevertheless this was quickly resolved with a refund.
  • Nov 3, 2016
    Nov 27, 2016
    Nice customer service and on-time delivery