Fast-Growing-Trees.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Fast-Growing-Trees.com Reviews

08/18/2017
Fast-Growing-Trees.com Ratings and User Reviews. Fast-Growing-Trees.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 2581 reviews.

Fast-Growing-Trees.com Rating

More About Fast-Growing-Trees.com

Recent Reviews for Fast-Growing-Trees.com

• Aug 15, 2017
    The customer service is top rate. One of my trees unexpectedly died and they helped me out right away to replace it.
  • Aug 01, 2017
    Aug 15, 2017
    Many purchases have been great. The Lemon tree was a little different. Seemed like it was from a far corner of the warehouse, Crooked, stake in the box but not in the pot or attached to the plant, trying to get it to straighten out but will take time. Hope it has good lemons even if it is crooked, very crooked. Will continue to be a customer.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    I have looked at these trees on your web site for years. Wish I had the money to have had them years ago.
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Easy to use website. Lots of exotic and interesting varieties.
    Aug 15, 2017
    Very hardy looking plnts, safely arrived well packaged. Thank you!
  • Aug 15, 2017
    I didn't see any shipping options. Just said $16.95 for my plant that cost less than $25. That doesn't make sense and there was no explanation.I did give me a choice about when to have it shipped, but didn't say anything about when it would be delivered, which is really more important.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    The flow to enter a promo code and then select the radio button for payment type is not intuitive. Id prefer the promo code entry be separate from where I enter payment type.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    No opinion yet since just ordered, so haven't received yet.
  • Aug 04, 2017
    I really enjoy their plants. I have the sunny knockout rose and the hydrgenea. They are both huge... after 2 years worth but also put time in caring for my plants. Looking forward to my next set of plants.
    Aug 15, 2017
    I typically order my plants from here because they come nice looking and pretty healthy.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Need more flower trees for selection.
    Aug 15, 2017
    The trees where smaller than expected for supposedly being 6 footers. Planted them next to 10 footers of the same type and they are not even half the size. I take it you include the root ball when you are measuring your trees. The nurseries around here don't include the roots when measuring. While we are otherwise happy with the trees, time will ultimately determine the quality of these trees.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    I think I would have liked to seen when the product ships well before checkout.
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Great service even with problem with trees!
  • Aug 04, 2017
    I plan to buy more if the trees that I get will survive.
    Aug 15, 2017
    Trees had some damage that are said to be normal on shipping. Would prefer no damage.
    Aug 15, 2017
    Good product as promised.
    Fine. Good info
    Aug 15, 2017
    Great company with outstanding customer support!
    Aug 15, 2017
    This was the first time I had ordered live plants online. They arrived well packaged and in great shape!
  • Aug 09, 2017
    The site looks nice and is easy to look at.
    Aug 15, 2017
    Had no idea tree arrived until I came home to it laying in my front lawn in direct sunlight. Three broken limbs.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Great customer service. I have been very pleased with my trees and the customer service when i have questions
  • Aug 05, 2017