FastFloors.com Reviews

FastFloors.com Ratings and User Reviews. FastFloors.com does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 07/16/2015.

Recent Reviews for FastFloors.com

• Jul 16, 2015
    I have no idea when the glass tile I just ordered will be delivered. It would be nice if you could offer an estimated shipping and delivery feature to your website. I also have no idea whether the product is available and ready to be shipped - other sites do update to inform you if an item is backordered or not.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Not very user friendly, staff didn't know products that great but the prices are great.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    a little confusing regarding sale price and rebates. Hopefully the rebate will happen. Using American Express card versus check just in case there are complications.
    Jul 28, 2015
    This transaction was flawless. Now, I just hope there are no complications with getting the rebate in a couple months. I have checked and re-checked the submitted documents and submitted within the required time frame. Thank you Temisha and Bonnie.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    How can I fill out a satisfaction survey 5 minutes after ordering, without having received the product or a confirmed total price? Also, pricing details are confusing and nearly hidden.
  • May 30, 2015
    first time ordering from fast floors no comment