Faucet Depot Reviews

08/29/2016
Faucet Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet Depot is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 233 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Faucet Depot

2006 Winner

Faucet Depot Rating

More About Faucet Depot

Recent Reviews for Faucet Depot

• Aug 29, 2016
    I was very satisfied with my shopping experience. I will return to this web site for any future purchases. I found this web site easy to use and find the items I was looking for to complete my project.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    picked you because a little cheaper but more important closer to me so should arrive sooner. hopefully should ship today
  • Aug 29, 2016
    very good location to find what you need the most at a very fair price.....
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I liked youe site it was easy to navigate and it was only three steps to check out. Thank you
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Free shipping was great because of high dollar purchase but other options were so high priced it was almost criminal.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    THERE SHOULD BE ONLINE CHAT ON WEEKENDS
    Good site...east to use
    EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE....
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Your Chat service saved this sale. We had account but could not remember password. I tried to purchase using same email but as new customer and it wouldn't allow me. I had chat session and they said it takes 24 yours to receive email with new password. If the Chat associate had not been able to reset my password, I might of purchased somewhere else. Seems like the password reset should be faster. Customer should not be expected to leave open cart and come back tomorrow. Great Chat service. Also, checkout would not allow me to change Billing Name. It is set to my wife's name which might not match my card #. I hope it authorizes. Checkout is clumsy.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    This is by far the best place I found to buy propex products . the shipping price to Hawaii is great. will definitely Shop here again
    great price..easy to order
  • Aug 26, 2016
    the experience was good, they should have military discount for our veterans.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    I appreciate faucet depot having this item that no one else seems to have. everyone told me that I would have to buy a whole new toilet. THANKS1111111
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Good price on this item
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Aug 26, 2016
    Completely happy with puchase and delivery.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Aug 29, 2016
    Good price and quick delivery. Product was missing artsto connect to water supply
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Aug 25, 2016
    I ordered two parts to repair a toilet flushing system. One part arrived very quickly but the second part arrived a week later. This of course held up the repair.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Recommended by my plumber
    Aug 24, 2016
    My package was missing a part. My only option was to repackage and return the whole thing and get another. Sorry, that is a pain. My time is too valuable to have to repack and end back and wait for a replacement. My plumber will just buy the part.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Nice site, good prices.
    Aug 29, 2016
  • Aug 10, 2016
    The variety of products is huge. Finding the replacement part was easy especially using the pictures.
    Aug 26, 2016