Faucet Depot Reviews

02/13/2016
Faucet Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet Depot is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 357 reviews. Last rated on 02/13/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Faucet Depot

2006 Winner

Faucet Depot Rating

More About Faucet Depot

Recent Reviews for Faucet Depot

• Feb 13, 2016
    Well done. I looked all over for this product and could not find it.
  • Feb 13, 2016
    I happened to find a replacement part off of a Google search that was exactly what I needed. I build websites for a living, so I did notice the rather dated look of the site, but I was able to complete everything I needed with relative ease.
  • Feb 12, 2016
    I have purchased a number of products from Faucet Depot and always have been satisfied
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Price and delivery better than Amazon!
  • Feb 11, 2016
    This is the second time I ordered the product. The first order never arrived.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I attempted to place an order last night but when checking today the order never went through and there was no history of my order. I was told this is because I tried to create an account in the checkout process. I'd strongly suggest getting this kink worked out as you are pushing first-time customers away. Especially if they are waiting for something in a timely manner and don't follow up until after they expected to receive the shipment.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Good customer service. Same day shipping major benefit.
    No Problems Here So Far
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Great prices, easy to find products
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Site was easy to navigate
  • Feb 10, 2016
    more images of products from different angles/zoom options would be helpful
  • Feb 10, 2016
    easy glad found your website
    Don't have any yet
  • Feb 4, 2016
    very satisfy, good price and simple to purchase
    Feb 11, 2016
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Feb 13, 2016
    straps to expansion tank bracket were bent, but hopefully won't affect installation.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Feb 12, 2016
    when I first contacted Faucet Depot I was told they didn't handle the warranty & that I had to contact the manuacturer, Laing, which I did,& was then told by Laing that Faucet Depot should indeed handle the warranty. I was then told by Faucet Depot to return the Laing pump to them, which cost me $15.75, & they would reimburse me my original purchase price and that I would then have to order another pump!? instead of them just sending me a new replacement pump!? (why not just send me another one?)
  • Feb 1, 2016
    great place to find tool that are no where else to be found
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I like to shop at Faucet Depot. It has a lot of good products on discount prices. The site is easy to shop and clear description.
    Feb 13, 2016
    The product quality is exactly as described. It is fantastic. I love it.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    I have enjoyed the order experience. Keep up the god work
    Feb 10, 2016
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Checkout was failing so unable to place order. Now it is back up. Other than that, satisfied with the experience.
    Feb 11, 2016