Faucet Depot Reviews

04/20/2015
Faucet Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet Depot is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 206 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Faucet Depot

2006 Winner

Faucet Depot Rating

More About Faucet Depot

Recent Reviews for Faucet Depot

• Apr 20, 2015
    my cart was cleared 4 times while trying to check out. I would have bought a toilet too but the website only returned a google ad at the top of the page when I clicked on 1/2 piece toilets. Will have to go elsewhere.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    The website was easy to use and the price for the item was a fair one. I do a lot of ordering online, though, and most websites offer free shipping with purchases over $100.00, not over $149.00. That definitely would have been preferred but if the toilet item works as expected, i will be quite happy with the purchase.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    The site is very user friendly with all the information on the products that I purchased.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Best Price I found online
  • Apr 17, 2015
    After comparison shopping, best price. Best tech information and specs provided.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I previously had a good experience. I'll try again.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Great website with great products and prices!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Recommended by our plumber. Office depot has what i need at a decent price and it was easy to order.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Easy to navigate and good stock.
    Apr 19, 2015
    All good
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Convenient. We'll see how it holds up.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    think it is a little pricey, would like to get a discount code.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Only web site I could find this product, color, brand, etc.
    Apr 17, 2015
    Very good web site for bathroom products. Couldn't be more pleased.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    very easy to order from this website
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Apr 10, 2015
    It is difficult to locate the model number for part buying
    Apr 18, 2015
    Your packaging is way too large for the item. I bout cap for a faucet that is a bit larger that a dollar coin. You cul have put it in a padded envelope and drop it in USPS and save lote of money.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    EXCELLENT SERVICE BOTH ONLINE AND OVER PHONE. LOW PRICES TOO.
    Apr 19, 2015
    Good prices, fast service
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Very Easy web site to navigate
    Apr 16, 2015
    Overall, I was pretty satisfied with th eproduct, othe than one of the wireless transmitters that I boufght came with a dead batterie (A23) so for a while I was thinking that I had received a deffective Transmitter, it wasn't untill I went and bought another (A23) betterie to find out that the transmitter did work, but just came with a dead batterie. So my only constructive feedback is who ships new product with dead batteries. Thanks....Jose
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Apr 20, 2015
    I had a leak on a 20 year old Delta lavatory faucet with no model number. The photos on the website allowed me to identify the parts I needed for the repair. They fit perfectly. Thanks
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Once I receive my product I can comment.
    Apr 13, 2015
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I hope this products will get to me soon and if everything runs smooth I'll for sure buy again. Thank you.
    Apr 17, 2015
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Excellent Experence once I figured out I needed to order the assembly rather than the indivdual parts.
    Apr 15, 2015