Faucet Depot Reviews

08/29/2016
Faucet Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet Depot is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 232 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Faucet Depot

2006 Winner

Faucet Depot Rating

More About Faucet Depot

Recent Reviews for Faucet Depot

• Aug 26, 2016
    the experience was good, they should have military discount for our veterans.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    I appreciate faucet depot having this item that no one else seems to have. everyone told me that I would have to buy a whole new toilet. THANKS1111111
    Good price on this item
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I am a plumbing contractor and this company has been very consistent about product and shipping. I tend to look here first if i need to special order material.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Good experience and nice to get the extra 5% off from the factory!
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I like using Faucet Depot because the website is easy to use, prices are good and most of all my order is shipped faster the other sites. Also I have called the hotline and had very positive results.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Well explained over product
  • Aug 22, 2016
    So far so good
  • Aug 20, 2016
    found a faucet connector that I couldn't find at any local stores
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Hoping for a great experience, always needing tools.
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Great selection of products well displayed. It would be nice to see a little more technical information on the products.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    FaucetDepot.com was easy to use and offers low prices on their products.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Aug 25, 2016
    I ordered two parts to repair a toilet flushing system. One part arrived very quickly but the second part arrived a week later. This of course held up the repair.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Recommended by my plumber
    Aug 24, 2016
    My package was missing a part. My only option was to repackage and return the whole thing and get another. Sorry, that is a pain. My time is too valuable to have to repack and end back and wait for a replacement. My plumber will just buy the part.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Aug 21, 2016
    Faucet Depot web site was easy to use, the price was the best I found, shipping was quick. One thing I really liked was that the item was really packaged well.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Aug 21, 2016
    Eviidently Delta has changed heir valve stem configuration and leaves the customer " hanging " so in order to repar,onemut bu a whoe ne faucet for the ktcen sink Tisis not your fault
  • Aug 9, 2016
    Ordering was fast and simple. I would have liked to have seen more descriptive information on the product - I found that on another website.
    Aug 20, 2016