Faucet Depot Reviews

12/04/2016
Faucet Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet Depot is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 207 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Faucet Depot

2006 Winner

Faucet Depot Rating

More About Faucet Depot

Recent Reviews for Faucet Depot

• Sep 26, 2016
    Eazy to order
  • Sep 25, 2016
    The faucet depot site vas very easy to navigate. I would highly recommend it.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Was surprised at the prices for this wide a selection!
  • Sep 23, 2016
    love shopping at faucet depot
  • Sep 22, 2016
    great price on a well recommended product thanks
    Easy to make purchase
  • Sep 22, 2016
    I appreciate the selection of products. I have a 1970's shower drain I was looking for a replacement cover but the size is not standard for now-a-days. I found a perfect match in the correct size on your website. It's the only place on the internet I found a match. Thank you!
  • Sep 20, 2016
    you need to upgrade your website is antiquated....like i am shopping online 15 years ago. your https is flawed. there is not enough spaces to put down my town. you do not use a 9 digit zip. you need a call back for separate shipping address from billing address. most everyone use Both. you have bills sent to box and item sent home, hence both addresses are on file with card. and if one is truly up to date they pay bills online. and, you do not take paypal!
  • Sep 18, 2016
    i use to work at lowe's hardware and often use thi site to find parts we not carry
  • Sep 17, 2016
    Sep 24, 2016
    The part I received was not the correct part.
  • Sep 14, 2016
    This is a product that I do hope you get delivered to me in time. I did call prior and was told all would ship within 3 days. I am counting on you.
    Sep 23, 2016
    I had the instance in both of my orders that I placed on line that the original charge that I got when I received the confirmation was different than when I got my order. I had to have them send me a correct invoice to match my cc. They are not large amounts but when you place something on order via the computer - they should match the chage to the credit card.
  • Sep 14, 2016
    Sep 23, 2016
    I ordered 1" washers and all of the ones I received were 1 1/4 ". I cannot use them, I waited two weeks to receive them. They are not worth sending back.
  • Sep 12, 2016
    Sep 21, 2016
    Great price, fast delivery!
  • Sep 10, 2016
    The pricing is what really sold me. FaucetDepot beat out the competition ten fold. I was literally blown away by how competitive their prices were. Geat job!
    Sep 22, 2016
  • Sep 10, 2016
    Found what I needed and checkout was easy.
    Sep 24, 2016
  • Sep 9, 2016
    Shopped other vendors. Your product was the same as others and your price competive.
    thanks
  • Sep 8, 2016
    Easy-Fast- Clear pictures and proper information!
    Sep 20, 2016
    Take i from two very Senior citizens.....Great Service! Phone help was A+++ THANK YOU! we now have Kitchen Water!!!!!! And...we did it alone! .....could not walk next day but we succeeded because of you!
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Your Chat service saved this sale. We had account but could not remember password. I tried to purchase using same email but as new customer and it wouldn't allow me. I had chat session and they said it takes 24 yours to receive email with new password. If the Chat associate had not been able to reset my password, I might of purchased somewhere else. Seems like the password reset should be faster. Customer should not be expected to leave open cart and come back tomorrow. Great Chat service. Also, checkout would not allow me to change Billing Name. It is set to my wife's name which might not match my card #. I hope it authorizes. Checkout is clumsy.
    Sep 18, 2016
    Original shipment I received was correct on 1 of 2 products. It was suppose to be 2 units of same product. Instead the second item was a vacuum cleaner. Faucet Depot initiated a tracking investigation. Five days later I called and they were waiting on me to send a picture of errant packing slip and product. That had forgotten to notify me of that request. Once I provided photos, a new product was shipped and they allowed me to keep the errant product shipped. Customer Service was very polite and I have now received my entire order. I am fortunate time was flexible else it would of extended my expectations by 2 weeks. Accidents happen and Faucet Depot made everything right. I am very pleased have already ordered a third item and received it.