Faucet Depot Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Faucet Depot Reviews

12/12/2017
Faucet Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet Depot is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 110 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Faucet Depot

2006 Winner

Faucet Depot Rating

More About Faucet Depot

Recent Reviews for Faucet Depot

• Nov 19, 2017
    IT would be great if you integrate with PayPal, which would make your site further friendly.
  • Nov 05, 2017
    Nov 19, 2017
    I found the product at Faucet Depot that I couldn't find at Lowes or Home Depot
  • Nov 08, 2017
    Nov 17, 2017
    The faucet was well priced and arrived on time, but, was not what I expected. I would have preferred to return the faucet at the location and exchanged it for a different one. However, the location is not open to the public.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    Part was easy to find, good price, quick checkout.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    Good job, easily done
  • Oct 29, 2017
    Was able to find part I needed but shipping was ridiculously high - almost as much in shipping as valueof the item! Ridiculous! Wouldn't order if I found locally but unfortunately I did not.
    Nov 16, 2017
    Found what I needed, easy website to navigate, and shipment was fast - but I thought the shipping charges were outrageously high. Way too high a % of the cost of the small item we ordered. I'd probably order elsewhere if I can find the item I need somewhere else.
  • Nov 15, 2017
    your site is so slow it was like the good old days of dialup.
  • Nov 06, 2017
    Great prices, great selection and easy checkout. What's not to love?
    Nov 15, 2017
  • Nov 07, 2017
    Quick and easy to order. Easy to find my item on their website. What else can a customer ask?
    Nov 14, 2017
  • Nov 02, 2017
    Nov 14, 2017
    Place to buy!
  • Nov 11, 2017
    very efficient process
  • Oct 19, 2017
    Was led directly from a Google search to the page for this product--a replacement part for a fixture we already have. The rest of the process was typical for online ordering.
    Nov 11, 2017
  • Nov 11, 2017
    Being a plumbing contractor I shop online for plumbing products to find the best prices to stay competitive. I am finding that the prices keep bringing me back to Faucet Depot, thank you Faucet Depot.
  • Nov 09, 2017
    They have an efficient web site with good prices.
  • Nov 01, 2017
    Straightforward and upfront pricing and wide assortment.
    Nov 08, 2017
    Assortment, price, shipping were good.
  • Nov 06, 2017
    I was very pleased to find the part I needed at a very reasonable price. Most of all I appreciated being able to speak to a technician that confirmed that I was ordering the correct part.
  • Oct 31, 2017
    Nov 06, 2017
    Product was exactly what I. Wears to repair my faucet even though the manufacturers site said it was discontinued. Thank you Faucet Depot
  • Nov 06, 2017
    Awaiting the delivery to complete my survey
  • Nov 06, 2017
    i needed a tool and your company had it
  • Nov 03, 2017
    Cost of product high compared to other sellers.