Faucet Depot Reviews

10/19/2014
Faucet Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet Depot is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 208 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Faucet Depot

2006 Winner

Faucet Depot Rating

More About Faucet Depot

Recent Reviews for Faucet Depot

• Oct 2, 2014
    I did a google search for a discontinued toilet flapper and Faucet Depot had it. So that's awesome.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    FD seems to be a dependable and reputable business based on the details provided throughout my purchasing experience.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I looked at Home Depot and Lowes. Neither had bronze fixtures I needed. Thank you Faucet Depot.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I shopped Home Depot, Lowes and 2 other stores, you have the parts...thank you!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Have everything I needed with good prices.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Just placed first order with Faucet Depot and, so far, I am quite pleased.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    competitive pricing & reliable service. would recommend.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    love the store
  • Sep 26, 2014
    easy to order
  • Sep 22, 2014
    would like to know if items are in stock
    Easy and good price.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I have not yet received my product so I must make all feedback contingent upon an on-time deliver (I paid $30 for next day deliver) as well as actual product when it arrives. Overall good website and easy experience.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    First time buyer (contractor). I'll be back. Very happy with pricing and ease of ordering.
    Sep 25, 2014
    This was one of the best online order experiences I have ever had, I am a contractor, and I order online a lot. Great service, terrific pricing and super fast delivery. I will be a repeat customer! Contacted customer service AFTER ordering, thinking I needed to order an additional part to make things work. She set me straight
  • Sep 14, 2014
    appreciated easy access to spec sheet.
    Sep 29, 2014
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Sep 22, 2014
    The only possible suggestion is that the part I bought cost about $1.50 and was the size and weight of 1/3 of a lead pencil. The Fed x charge for shipping was about $8.00. It seems like it would be more efficient and economical to put the item in a regular envelope and mail it for $.50. Just saying...........