Faucet Depot Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Faucet Depot Reviews

07/22/2017
Faucet Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet Depot is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 200 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Faucet Depot

2006 Winner

Faucet Depot Rating

More About Faucet Depot

Recent Reviews for Faucet Depot

• Jun 25, 2017
    easily found exactly what I was looking for, compared prices elsewhere and your prices were just as good as anyone's.
    Jul 04, 2017
    great product, good price, quick shipment, outstanding customer service. could not be happier!
  • Jul 04, 2017
    I need to repair my bathtub and it was the only non- amazon company I could find online! I thought that the shipping charge was kind of expensive, but I noticed that it was only for small purchases.
  • Jul 04, 2017
    Good selection, fair pricing.
  • Jul 04, 2017
    I would appreciate it if USPS was an optionit is cheaperquickermore reliable(these qualities may not hold in the lower 48, but they sure hold for Alaska, let your customers decide)they do have tracking options
  • Jun 26, 2017
    excellent site
    Jul 04, 2017
  • Jul 03, 2017
    easier to use han Amazon
  • Jun 28, 2017
    Great shopping experience.
    Jul 03, 2017
    Excellent service, fast shipping and delivery on time!
  • Jun 22, 2017
    Great site! I'm thrilled I found the exact faucet on FaucetDepot.com that I was going to purchase for $40 more from a retail store. Looking forward to doing more FaucetDepot.com shopping for my upcoming remodel.
    Jul 02, 2017
    Excellent customer service from Nick concerning the original faucet, which was not packaged satisfactorily. Looking forward to receiving my replacement. Thank you.
  • Jul 02, 2017
    I wish you sold parts of assemblies rather than whole units to facilitate repairs.
  • Jul 01, 2017
    l like the on line application. it's very easy to use and friendly interface.
  • Jul 01, 2017
    Faucet Depot had the best price on my item by a wide margin!
  • Jun 30, 2017
    I appreciate that they have both items I needed at a reduced rate.
  • Jun 30, 2017
    It appeared when I searched for Insinkerator
  • Jun 24, 2017
    While there are numerous sources advertising these products, I appreciate the straightforward manner in which the details of the product have been stated. I am taking all this information at face value and fully expect the items to be received in the stated timeframe. Should all of these goals be met, I will gladly recommend this firm to any and all that might have a beneficial need to know.
    Jun 30, 2017
    Purchase made on line with no contact of store personnel. Everything I needed on line from product selection to payment. I knew what I wanted, they had it, I bought it. Slick operation. Thanks
  • Jun 29, 2017
    very easy to use website
  • Jun 29, 2017
    Shocked to find that there are companies still in existence who do not ship to P. O. Boxes.
  • Jun 22, 2017
    Great overall experience for me.
    Jun 29, 2017
  • Jun 28, 2017
    Great Service!
  • Jun 27, 2017
    better offer Paypal payment option
  • Jun 27, 2017
    Good site but too many survey questions