Faucet Depot Reviews

12/09/2016
Faucet Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet Depot is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 210 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Faucet Depot

2006 Winner

Faucet Depot Rating

More About Faucet Depot

Recent Reviews for Faucet Depot

• Nov 17, 2016
    very easy to find parts needed. no problems
  • Nov 16, 2016
    Was a great experience so far. I look forward to getting my disposals soon. Was best price I found for these items.
  • Nov 14, 2016
    ordering was easier than some others.
  • Nov 14, 2016
    I added a coupon code SSH5 and a box popped up "You discount code has been successfully applied", but I don't think I actually got the discount. It would have been only about 2.50.
  • Nov 12, 2016
    Everything was great, just wish I could have used PayPal.
  • Nov 11, 2016
    I was pleased with everything except the terribly high shipping cost.
  • Nov 10, 2016
    the online chat system is not user friendly. there are too many options to fill in before reaching someone.
  • Nov 9, 2016
    Nice to get your promotional code.
  • Nov 8, 2016
    These survey's are somewhat dumb. I have not received the product yet and you want me to comment on total satisfaction. The on line shopping is the only thing any one can comment on. This site was easy as are most sites. Anyone can take an order, but filling the order is really the most important part.
  • Nov 6, 2016
    this is the first time i can tell is very easy found what you need it is a very organize page.
    Nov 15, 2016
  • Nov 5, 2016
    Discount code CWH16 did not work, not happy about that since it was advertised. Since this is a 1/2 gallon hot water unit, should have gotten discount.
  • Nov 5, 2016
    its perfect online store, High accuracy of all transactions + on time. Only one comment/opinion-to see this site more qualified. 1)in the future its better to have more detail specifactions of items, description. 2) customers review regarding the functionality or quality of the item. thank you
  • Nov 3, 2016
    A good experience with the ordering process. We will see how the total experience will be judged when the parts arrive.
    Nov 12, 2016
    Faucet Depot's difficulty in understanding seasonal homes and billing versus shipping addresses was a negative. Attempting to confirm the purchase at the billing address would indicate someone hasn't thought through the situation.
  • Oct 31, 2016
    Nov 14, 2016
    Faucet Depot did not send me the electric motor that I ordered even though the one that I ordered was in stock. I was sent a similar motor with a completely different model number. They sent me a FedEx return label so that I could return it. I am waiting for the return to be completed and my credit card refunded and then I will have to re-order the motor.
  • Oct 31, 2016
    Nov 11, 2016
    Very good experience! Will certainly use Faucet Depot again.
  • Oct 20, 2016
    Good job
    Nov 14, 2016
    Easy to order. Huge inventory. Fast delivery.