Faucet Depot Reviews

07/09/2014
Faucet Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet Depot is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 210 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Faucet Depot

2006 Winner

Faucet Depot Rating

More About Faucet Depot

Recent Reviews for Faucet Depot

• Jun 15, 2014
    Easy to find, and easy to buy.
  • Jun 14, 2014
    You had to go page by page and couldn't show all items on one page. Sometimes pages were slow in loading. You do not have my permission to post this comment since it is about site performance, not the quality of the product or the delivery experience. Since I have not received the product, I have no way of evaluating it. Share with the merchant only.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Nice web site and easy to use. Would like to have seen PayPal as a payment option.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Easy to navigate site. The told me about the available discount promo code!Will definitely use them again, as they carry top quality products at an excellent price point.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Thanks! I feel like I got a great deal.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    I like the variety and designd
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Very easy-to-use site. Found my product quickly and checkout was expeditious. Wish all sites were like this one.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Although I found this item on another webpage, you had to full line of products I was interested ordering. Once I had established what I wanted, ordering from you was quite easy. Thanks!
    convient ,good pricing ,quality products
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Clear easy to use site, that has best prices on the net.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    I'm very happy with your service.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    best price I could find on this item - "inquire for lower price" made the difference
  • Jun 8, 2014
    So far so good. Best price for the product I was looking for. Hope it gets here quick.
  • Jun 6, 2014
    The pricing of the parts is good, but there should be cheaper shipping options like USPS First Class Mail for small, lightweight parts.
    Jun 12, 2014
    Excellent products at fair prices, but the shipping costs are high if you purchase a small item.
  • May 31, 2014
    Website worked well. Easy to navigate. Products easy to find. Checkout was secure and quick.
    Jun 8, 2014
    Great value. Exact replacement part and the tool to change it.
  • May 30, 2014
    Couldnt find this faucet any where locally or on other sites
    Jun 14, 2014
    The faucet was beautiful, easy to install, was shipped out fast and look great!
  • May 28, 2014
    Satisfied except for requirement to take the survey.
    Jun 9, 2014
  • May 21, 2014
    The website is quick and easy.
    Jun 9, 2014
    They actually sent me two of my order, partly due to me. Once I realized that I had two, they sent me a FedEx return shipping label and the extra item was returned at no charge.
  • May 20, 2014
    Customer service is always wonderful. This is the only place I have found my replacement filters.
    Jun 10, 2014
    Always a pleasure doing business with Faucet Depot. Their customer service is very good.