Faucet-Warehouse.com Reviews

01/24/2015
Faucet-Warehouse.com Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet-Warehouse.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 60 reviews. Last rated on 01/23/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Faucet-Warehouse.com

2009 Winner

Faucet-Warehouse.com Rating

More About Faucet-Warehouse.com

Recent Reviews for Faucet-Warehouse.com

• Jan 23, 2015
    I called faucet-warehouse for some information about the micro-tech 1000 filter. I talked to a gentleman who is in Albany. He was very helpful and answered my questions easily.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Great selection and prices that are below what i see in supply houses.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    I love the fast free shipping!
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Easy-to-use website with good selection of products at reasonable prices.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    great prices! love the free shipping
  • Jan 6, 2015
    This site had the best prices for what I was purchasing. It was also listed on the manufacturers website as an authorized reseller so I feel comfortable ordering from them.
    Jan 14, 2015
    They had great prices with additional saving when checking out which made them better than many others I checked out. Delivery was very fast and the product arrived in top condition and was packaged well. Will definitely consider using them again when I have the need
  • Jan 5, 2015
    I liked the fact that it was very easy to get around the website and my purchase was also easy to do.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Prices are unbeatable. Fast response to email.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Had to dig deep to find u on google
  • Jan 2, 2015
    cant wait to install my new faucet
  • Jan 1, 2015
    This is the first time I personally have shopped and paid I think. Did do a bathroom remodel several years back but may have allowed contractor to order. I was satisfied with my Koehler faucet from you!
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Great website, easy to navigate, good details and simple to place oder and have PayPal!
    Jan 14, 2015
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Friendly phone service.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Called customer service and received a live person right away. He was very helpful and answered my questions.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    First time buyer...but not last time
  • Dec 24, 2014
    Customer service rep: Dave was very friendly, helpful and knowledgable. Thank you! Good customer service means a lot to me.
    Jan 3, 2015
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Ordered a bathroom faucet and could not be more pleased. My step-son is a plumber and was very impressed wi th the COMPLETE kit that came to install the faucet. Great price, fast shipping; I would NOT go any where else for my indoor plumbing needs. Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!
    Dec 31, 2014
    Best products ever! Purchased both bathroom and kitchen faucets and love them. Reasonably priced, great selection,highly recommend to all; even professional plumbers!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Dec 31, 2014
    Just the best selection, price and shipping anyone could expect. I have used Faucet-Warehouse for several years and will continue to.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Dec 29, 2014
    amazing service! this place is unbelievable!! i would recommend highly and will purchase again from them. they are reliable and my faucets came in record time. this is my second time purchasing from this company and both experiences have been wonderful!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    good work
    Dec 26, 2014
    I could not buy the items you had in a local home deop and you had it and I got it in time for the workers to finish the project on time. Very god way to buy things Amazon did not even have the part that you had another reason I shopped at your on line service. thanks !!!!!!!