Faucet-Warehouse.com Reviews

06/01/2015
Faucet-Warehouse.com Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet-Warehouse.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 83 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Faucet-Warehouse.com

2009 Winner

Faucet-Warehouse.com Rating

More About Faucet-Warehouse.com

Recent Reviews for Faucet-Warehouse.com

• Jun 1, 2015
    Fast and easy
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Great overall online experience...quick shipping and reasonable prices!
  • May 31, 2015
    NiIce web site - good search feature and good selection
  • May 31, 2015
    Site was easy to use - cheaper than any other that I checked with. On a limited budget, so will definitely be back when we redo the kitchen.
  • May 29, 2015
    great selection and great prices. easy to figure out what i needed
  • May 28, 2015
    I had to call to get specific product information on two items I was considering. The representative was very helpful.
  • May 24, 2015
    I was pleased with the webdesign and quick ability to check-out.
  • May 22, 2015
    May 30, 2015
    Availability, Price, and Timely Delivery are the components that you perform on a high level.
  • May 20, 2015
    How can you offer payment through PayPal, yet require people complete info on shipping address, etc. Seriously - all that info is in the PayPal profile. Very disappointing to make me do something unnecessarily.
    May 29, 2015
  • May 20, 2015
    good price. easy site. well done.
  • May 18, 2015
    May 23, 2015
    Very satisfied. Easy purchase and easy to work with customer support.
  • May 18, 2015
    Great site. Better prices than Home Depot. Just returned a HD purchase and saved $70.
  • May 14, 2015
    I had difficulty checking out with my IPhone for some reason so I had to go to my laptop. The only other problem I had was toggling back and forth from the checkout cart to the "Delta 474" items. It wouldn't take me back to where I had left when I clicked the return to shopping button. It basically made me search for the parts all over again as if it were my first interaction with the site. A little frustrating, but it wasn't something that would have made me shop elsewhere. Your prices were what kept me interested. Quite a bit less than going directly to the Delta Parts site. Very happy with my experience thus far....hopefully the products won't let me down:)
  • May 14, 2015
    It was surprisingly easy to find what I needed, and I'm hoping just as easy to install!
  • May 13, 2015
    Informative site with lots of details and specs, just what I needed, and reasonable prices too.
  • May 7, 2015
    Bought faucets for 3 baths, shower faucet with sprayers, along with tub faucets with sprayer all delta Cassidy series and we love them. Very attractive look, cost a little more than your typical faucets but u get what u pay for.
    May 15, 2015
  • May 7, 2015
    PRODUCT WAS EASY TO FIND AND ORDER.
    May 14, 2015
    I was very pleased with the speed of shipping and the product.
  • May 4, 2015
    Faucet warehouse was very helpful on the phone. They took their time and explained everything! The pricing was good and the product were available! Great site, I'm glad I found them!
    May 14, 2015
    Faucet Warehouse was outstanding! They really cared about what I needed! They new what they were talking about!
  • May 2, 2015
    Overall good shopping experience.
    May 17, 2015
    A real good company to do business with. Pricing, availability, and shipping speed are excellent.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    I have used F-W several times over the years. They deliver as advertised, their prices are good, and it is very easy to do business with them.
    May 13, 2015