Faucet-Warehouse.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Faucet-Warehouse.com Reviews

08/22/2017
Faucet-Warehouse.com Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet-Warehouse.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 32 reviews. Last rated on 08/21/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Faucet-Warehouse.com

2009 Winner

Faucet-Warehouse.com Rating

More About Faucet-Warehouse.com

Recent Reviews for Faucet-Warehouse.com

• Aug 21, 2017
    Found everything I needed in one place, without leaving home.
  • Aug 19, 2017
    I couldn't make the purchase on my mobile device. It wouldn't allow me to add the item to my shopping cart. Regular website was easy to navigate.
  • Aug 01, 2017
    I would never have placed this order if I had seen the shipping charges!
    Aug 17, 2017
  • Aug 03, 2017
    Aug 14, 2017
    They have the security on Credit Cards turned way up. had to call them to get the order to place.
  • Aug 11, 2017
    THis is our first experience purchasing from you. Based on this experience we will purchase from you again.
  • Aug 11, 2017
    found coupon codes worked but did not apply to order. could not find in coupon restrictions why the item was not eligible. misleading and time consuming coupons. i am a returning customer, thought you could have at least met price that overtstock offered on same product.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Great website and reasonable prices
  • Jul 08, 2017
    Overall great experience except short 1ea of 1 item in stock.
    Jul 24, 2017
  • Jul 15, 2017
    Large selection
    Jul 22, 2017
  • Jul 18, 2017
    Easy to use. Very helpfull.
  • Jul 17, 2017
    Best price I could find, thanks!
    Jul 16, 2017
    Item purchased was defective - wanted to return for replacemrent - told that I had to contact manufacturer for resolution. Had item only about 2-3 weeks - should have been responsibily of Faucet-Warehouse to resolve. This was also stated by manufactuer but they did go ahead and replaced item even so.
  • Jul 08, 2017
    The product selection is great as are prices. However, it's a bit difficult to search a specific product or navigate the site. I would put in a product brand, series and finish and get a completely different set of products. The "continue shopping" button would send me back to square one. It took some persistence to pull my order together, but I did it.
    Jul 07, 2017
    Picking error sent wrong finish
    Jul 06, 2017
    Free shipping, good price and fast shipping. Great purchase.
  • Jul 05, 2017
    All but one of their products was priced lower than the local dealer. I would have rated higher but for the one product being the same price. That didn't make sense to me. Can't beat next day, free shipping.
  • Jul 04, 2017
    Very easy to find exactly what I needed. Thank you
  • Jun 11, 2017
    Sight was easy to navigate and find what I was looking for, I will use Faucet-Warehouse again and recommend toothers.
    Jun 20, 2017
  • May 26, 2017
    Better pricing on-line than I received from wholesale company. Did not find faucet we liked at local hardware stores (Lowe's, Home Depot, Menards).
    Jun 17, 2017
  • Jun 03, 2017
    Coupon code was not accepted
    Jun 14, 2017