Faucet-Warehouse.com Reviews

Faucet-Warehouse.com Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet-Warehouse.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 74 reviews. Last rated on 11/27/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Faucet-Warehouse.com

2009 Winner

Faucet-Warehouse.com Rating

More About Faucet-Warehouse.com

Recent Reviews for Faucet-Warehouse.com

• Nov 27, 2015
    Faucet Warehouse made it easy to make sure we have all the parts needed for installation.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Easy, competitive prices, great selection.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    We purchase plumbing supplies from FW on a regular bassis. Orders usually arrive in 2 days. There are a few specialty items that we order on a regular basis and FW keeps them in stock for us
  • Nov 23, 2015
    Easy to use website. Seamless checkout
  • Nov 22, 2015
    Best prices and best in stock items available anywhere. Website easy to navigate and purchase. A+
  • Nov 20, 2015
    Great price on faucet
  • Nov 18, 2015
    We are happy to find replacement faucets
  • Nov 18, 2015
    This was my first shopping experience at Faucet Warehouse and I was delighted at the trouble their Dave took to help with my card payment for this transaction (as my residence is in Malta), in spite of the modest amount of my order.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Was unable to checkout at all using a credit card. It kept telling me my billing address was incorrect. This works on every other site, so Im thinking this is an issue on their end.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Bought a combo shower kit, something the other websites did not offer. Saved me $100!!
  • Nov 16, 2015
    My order was for one part needed to fix my old ( at least ten years ) Moen kitchen faucet. I only needed one of the 5 piece repair kit. Price was better with shipping choice than ACE Hardware's 14 - 16 dollar kit for even more parts. Saved about $2.50 to around $3.00 by delaying satisfaction.
  • Nov 15, 2015
    Was pleased when I found your site!
  • Nov 15, 2015
    I did like the selection, overall pricing and shipping options. However, the coupon code was confusing. It was listed by the product description, but when I tried to apply it during the checkout process, it never applied - the little circle just kept on spinning. It caused a good bit of wasted time, and I'm feeling less than confident in the purchase now.
    Nov 25, 2015
  • Nov 14, 2015
    Shopping was easy and prices were good.
  • Nov 12, 2015
    website needs work. You can't filter the search results. It's only a generic filter by category and not by specifics
  • Nov 5, 2015
    great prices, I'm hoping for a good delivery and no problems with the merchandise as well.
    Nov 14, 2015
    items were at best cost and came shipped very well packed. Package included a free jar-opening grip and a cartoon which was very nice.
  • Nov 4, 2015
    Priced right ,no coupon code for a discount could not find one,,waiting on delivery to grade
  • Oct 30, 2015
    Overall experience was excellent
    Nov 8, 2015
    excellent experience
  • Oct 30, 2015
    I will be able to answer once my faucet arrives.
    Nov 6, 2015
  • Oct 24, 2015
    Experience was great, except a couple items were out of stock.
    Nov 18, 2015