Faucet.com Reviews

08/26/2016
Faucet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 55 reviews. Last rated on 08/25/2016.
Faucet.com offers a wide selection of decorative plumbing and lighting products.

Faucet.com Rating

More About Faucet.com

Recent Reviews for Faucet.com

• Aug 25, 2016
    riley phillips very helpful, very clear about what to do, appreciated it, stressful day.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Appreciated that you had exact faucet I wanted in stock.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    1. Online Chat too slow response. I waited on hold for over 5 minutes with no response 2. I wish you had a price match policy. Other online merchant had better pricing in the same product line.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    would be nice if thy gave a idea when the order would arrive
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I spent over a week trying to fine the perfect size, style, etc. for our remodel of our bathroom, and then I found faucet.com and every thing I wanted was located and purchased within 30 minutes. I'm a new fan of faucet.cm
    Aug 25, 2016
  • Aug 10, 2016
    A sheet covered up my order number and summary information, and could not get rid of it. I think it was what led to this too long survey.
  • Aug 8, 2016
    I have used Faucet before and had good prices and easy to find what we needed.
  • Aug 5, 2016
    Aug 22, 2016
    Very pleased with the person I spoke with regards to my concerned issue. Thanks
  • Aug 5, 2016
    if the product is what I hope. I will be very pleased.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Aug 13, 2016
    No issues, just wanted to be sure that I had all the components when I ordered so that my install would go smoothly....very helpful!
  • Aug 3, 2016
    Website easy to use....mobile or computer; prices similar to others
  • Jul 29, 2016
    Faucet.com was "just right". The website is simple, without all of the flashy slideshows and sidebars popping out. All of the part numbers were easily referenced. There was an ample number of items in stock. The photos were a good size and didn't take long to load. I was able to navigate smoothly from one item to the next without a lot of holdups. The filters didn't change on or off or reset unexpectedly. I had to purchase some Delta brand products so I was referencing the Delta site and some other sites to get part numbers and compare collections of faucets and bathroom fixtures. The Delta website (deltafaucet.com) was a horrible experience when compared side-by-side with faucet.com. The smooth navigation, straightforward checkout, and good pricing enabled me to make my purchase all in one place.
  • Jul 27, 2016
    Even though I am through, the site is very user friendly. The information is very well laid out which helps in deciding what is the best product and what is the best product for the user.
    Aug 6, 2016
  • Jul 24, 2016
    The selection process of searching for a faucet was very very helpful, as I did not have to go and look at every faucet to find the one I wanted. I do wish there were more copper faucets. I now have a Moen copper faucet and this particular one is now obsolete.
    Aug 4, 2016
    Everything I did online was great! Your website was very easy to use and ordering was a breeze! I wasn't sure of the copper finish, but it is better than the Moen copper one I have now.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    I really liked that your site included the need for additional items for a complete sink; i.e. bought sink, then a pop up saying I needed mounting clips and strainer.
    Aug 6, 2016
    I was only disappointed in the clarity of the sink type. I thought by the description the sink was undercount, but when it arrived it was top mount. The directions are unclear, however my plumber said it could be either top, or under counter mounted.
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Aug 5, 2016
    Overall great experience with buying from Faucets.com.
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Jul 24, 2016
    Very pleased with the product and the process.
  • Jul 12, 2016
    I purchased these toilet seats and the toilets from Faucet.com many years ago. The toilet seats now need replacing so I'm purchasing them again from Faucet.com because of price and availability.
    Jul 24, 2016
  • Jul 10, 2016
    The shopping assistant was incredible and did a great job helping me search for products that met our needs and stayed within our budget. She was knowledgeable, friendly, courteous and able to ensure that we ordered all the pieces we needed to make our new bathroom work properly.
    Jul 21, 2016
  • Jul 9, 2016
    Aug 1, 2016
    I initiated ordered 2 faucets. The kitchen faucet was back ordered for 2 months, so I had to cancel it. I receiv d the bathroom faucet, which works fine, but am still disappointed that you could not fulfill my initial order,

From Faucet.com

We apologize that your order had been back ordered with the manufacturer and for the inconvenience that it has caused you. We work hard with our vendors to provide accurate and live stock feeds to better assist our customers in their purchasing ... Read full response »