Faucet.com Reviews

Faucet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 3 reviews. Last rated on 03/26/2015.
Faucet.com offers a wide selection of decorative plumbing and lighting products.

Recent Reviews for Faucet.com

• Mar 26, 2015
    How was delighted with my purchase until I remembered that I had bought already the soap dispenser, therefore I decided to call immediately and cancel this item from my order. I was very satisfied until I realized that I need to cancel one item and called the 800 number to do so. . I made the order 4 hours ago, and the person who answered the phone at faucet .com when I called to cancel, insisted that he cannot cancel, because the order is already in shipping process. I can hardly believe that an order placed at 4.30 this morning is ready at 8.20 to be shipped when in the mail I received, says that the shipping will be 1 or 2 business days. it was just a poor attempt of the seller not to let me cancel the item Of course it will be my first and last purchase from this company. When I said I would call American Express and cancel it through them then he said that he will try and intercept the shipment. I am leaving for overseas tomorrow and I do not want to be worried by this order, if it was returned or not. Definitively the desperation to sell went over good service to the customer. I would add that most companies will accept a cancellation during the first 24 hours. This was really bad attitude from the Customer services officer. And that is the way to loose for ever a customer

From Faucet.com

We apologize that the order you tried to cancel ultimately shipped and for the inconvenience this has caused you. We work hard with all of our vendors to process and ship orders as quickly as possible. We strive to offer excellent service to our ... Read full response »
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Used this site because they had what I wanted in stock and it was the best price on the net plus free shipping.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Mar 16, 2015
    A bit confuse as to faucet.com and build.com are these the same company?

From Faucet.com

Thank you for your question. Yes, Faucet.com and Build.com are the same company. We have several niche sites that make looking for particular products simpler. Build.com is our main site and holds all products sold. Our sites such as Faucet.com and ... Read full response »