Faucet.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Faucet.com Reviews

02/20/2017
Faucet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 19 reviews. Last rated on 11/20/2016.

Faucet.com Rating

More About Faucet.com

93% Not Rated

4% Not Rated

4% Not Rated

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Faucet.com

• Nov 20, 2016
    I like having a place to find parts on line, and option to pay for small parts with paypal saves me time.
    Dec 10, 2016
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I have purchased numerous faucet products from you and the service and products were always excellent
    Dec 09, 2016
    I have used Faucet.com for many years. They are, without a doubt, the best place for any plumbing/bathroom/kitchen need. Their service exceeds expectations every time. Their website is as easy as pie to navigate and their products,delivery, prices, and quality can't be duplicated anywhere.I NEVER SEARCH FOR PLUMBING PRODUCTS ANYWHERE ELSE.
  • Nov 29, 2016
    great site
    Dec 08, 2016
    Great site and speedy delivery
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Dec 07, 2016
    Great products and Service
  • Nov 18, 2016
    Easy to find what I needed, hard to decide to choose from! Great products!
    Dec 04, 2016
    We have had so much trouble installing it. The information was not clear the faucet didn't work after we installed it and we had to ask a professional for advice. The adjustment for the water broke. It has been a nightmare.
  • Nov 11, 2016
    Love Faucet.com. Always high quality and easy to purchase from here!
    Dec 04, 2016
  • Nov 30, 2016
    It was very convenient. Thanks!
  • Nov 03, 2016
    Nov 30, 2016
    Very good seller, super fast delivery to Canada, easy returns even from Canada!All items arrived in time super fast. BTW ordered Kohler Bidet. Amazon.com also have it, a little (10%-20%) cheaper, but I will not order such items from Amazon (from outside Canada) anymore: delivery time is unpredictable.In total, in comparison with local shops in Toronto area, I saved 6 weeks on delivery, and 30% costs.
  • Nov 27, 2016
    The prices were only slightly different from HomeDepot.com and FaucetsDirect.com at the time. Shipping, taxes and availability distinguished Faucet.com and weighed heavily.in the decision.
  • Nov 29, 2016
    I bought a lot of lighting from this company many years ago, so being a loyal customer, I'm back!
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Great shopping experience, and the online chat feature helped me decide to purchase on the spot.It is very impressive when you ask a question and person in the chat, says, please give me a minute to get that answer for you and the answer comes back in 30 seconds.......
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Great Experience. Good value and products..
  • Nov 28, 2016
    This is a very impressive interactive website!
  • Nov 11, 2016
    Nov 27, 2016
    Order experience and products are fine but there was no indication the some of the order would be back ordered.
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Searches for "shower valve" wouldn't let me get specific enough, got a lot more than I wanted to sort through.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Easy website to navigate. Friendly, helpful customer service.
  • Nov 16, 2016
    Nov 25, 2016
    The Moen faucet that I ordered did not include what was needed to install the faucet. It only had the faucet and the 2 handles. This is not what I expected. I returned this faucet.
  • Nov 24, 2016
    Easy browsing and purchasing experience.
  • Nov 15, 2016
    Nov 24, 2016
    Diagram od parts better than some from some other sites.