Faucet.com Reviews

10/24/2014
Faucet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 12 reviews. Last rated on 10/10/2014.
Faucet.com offers a wide selection of decorative plumbing and lighting products.

Faucet.com Rating

More About Faucet.com

Recent Reviews for Faucet.com

• Oct 10, 2014
    Not the best functioning web site, but, above most others. Wasted no more than five minutes figuring everything out.. I am satisfied.....................
    Oct 23, 2014
    Greater emphasis needed that our Credit Card/Bank transactions will contain "Bank-Charge.com." It took awhile to Google that and find Build.com and determine this was a legitimate charge on my Credit Card. Using Build.com would have sent me directly to the correct site. "Build-Charge.com" googles nowhere. Other than that, very pleasant experience.

From Faucet.com

We apologize for the difficulties you experienced in placing your order and for any inconvenience this may have caused. We strive to provide a streamlined website with an error-free ordering process and we regret this was not your experience. Our ... Read full response »
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    Beautiful shower door identical to one I had looked at locally, however, Faucet.com had a much better price which included free shipping. The installation went quickly and all I had to purchase was a tube of silicone caulk. I'm very well pleased with the look and quality of this shower door.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    check out not smooth
    Oct 9, 2014
    The sink & faucet were delivered the next day, great.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Oct 7, 2014
    Great experience ordering from Faucet.com. Received order the next business day. Accidently ordered the wrong piece and had to return it for the correct one which again was received very quickly. Highly recommend Faucet.com.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Pleased with the prices of merchandise bought compared to Lowes, Home Depot and Overstock.com. Glad I found this website and will continue to use in the future.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    First time with you folks, after a complete burn job with E-Faucets. I learned the hard way about checking reviews before shopping, I hope you measure up because I need more STUFF.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I have ordered a faucet that has been discontinued, however website states there are 33 in stock. We will see how this pans out. Also, I saw a 10% discount code, but did not see a place to enter the code.
    Sep 28, 2014
    The faucet I ordered the second time came in on time without any damage. Very nice faucet. However I ordered this faucet previously and was told it was discontinued. I saw it again on the website and was told it was the same faucet however the model number had changed, so had the price. Same exact faucet, different model number and $20 more. I was disappointed with this, but happy to get the same faucet because it was the perfect bar faucet. Could not find anything that I liked better.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    40% off the brand name, very happy with the price. The site was fairly easy to navigate.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Excellent shopping experience so far. Great choice of products
    Sep 23, 2014
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Aug 29, 2014
    Faucet came with no matching drain that it said was included. I contacted the site and they said it was a typo (how convenient) but of course they said I could purchase it seperately, yeah don't think I'll be doing that through them. Don't buy from this site unless you don't mind getting ripped off then given a lame excuse

From Faucet.com

We apologize that the information you needed to know about the product you purchased was not listed correctly on our website and for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We work diligently with our vendors and manufacturers to provide ... Read full response »
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Good purchasing experience, thanks.
    Aug 5, 2014

From Faucet.com

We sincerely apologize for the lack of communication you received when you contacted us for support and for any inconvenience that it may have caused you. We work hard to always be available for our customers and to provide them with thorough ... Read full response »
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Sep 6, 2014
    I ordered an insulated tank, toilet bowl, and seat. The bowl was broken when it arrived and I sent everything back. The next shipment had a broken tank, but I kept the bowl and seat. The third shipment was just right! They were pleasant to work with and I would buy from them again.