Faucet.com Reviews

Faucet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 9 reviews. Last rated on 11/06/2014.
Faucet.com offers a wide selection of decorative plumbing and lighting products.

Recent Reviews for Faucet.com

• Nov 6, 2014
    Nov 28, 2014
    I was so pleased with my first order including shipping and price that I went back and ordered more itwms!
  • Oct 29, 2014
    very easy to work with
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Not the best functioning web site, but, above most others. Wasted no more than five minutes figuring everything out.. I am satisfied.....................
    Oct 23, 2014
    Greater emphasis needed that our Credit Card/Bank transactions will contain "Bank-Charge.com." It took awhile to Google that and find Build.com and determine this was a legitimate charge on my Credit Card. Using Build.com would have sent me directly to the correct site. "Build-Charge.com" googles nowhere. Other than that, very pleasant experience.

From Faucet.com

We apologize for the difficulties you experienced in placing your order and for any inconvenience this may have caused. We strive to provide a streamlined website with an error-free ordering process and we regret this was not your experience. Our ... Read full response »
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    Beautiful shower door identical to one I had looked at locally, however, Faucet.com had a much better price which included free shipping. The installation went quickly and all I had to purchase was a tube of silicone caulk. I'm very well pleased with the look and quality of this shower door.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    check out not smooth
    Oct 9, 2014
    The sink & faucet were delivered the next day, great.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Oct 7, 2014
    Great experience ordering from Faucet.com. Received order the next business day. Accidently ordered the wrong piece and had to return it for the correct one which again was received very quickly. Highly recommend Faucet.com.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Pleased with the prices of merchandise bought compared to Lowes, Home Depot and Overstock.com. Glad I found this website and will continue to use in the future.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I have ordered a faucet that has been discontinued, however website states there are 33 in stock. We will see how this pans out. Also, I saw a 10% discount code, but did not see a place to enter the code.
    Sep 28, 2014
    The faucet I ordered the second time came in on time without any damage. Very nice faucet. However I ordered this faucet previously and was told it was discontinued. I saw it again on the website and was told it was the same faucet however the model number had changed, so had the price. Same exact faucet, different model number and $20 more. I was disappointed with this, but happy to get the same faucet because it was the perfect bar faucet. Could not find anything that I liked better.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Excellent shopping experience so far. Great choice of products
    Sep 23, 2014