Faucet.com Reviews

07/23/2014
Faucet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 89 reviews.
Faucet.com offers a wide selection of decorative plumbing and lighting products.

Faucet.com Rating

More About Faucet.com

Recent Reviews for Faucet.com

• May 25, 2014
    Took several tries before the cart accepted correct item
  • May 20, 2014
    great website ! shorten your survey :)
  • May 10, 2014
    May 20, 2014
    Not installed yet, waiting on new counter tops
  • May 10, 2014
    WE HAVE PURCHASED KRAUS PRODUCTS BEFORE THIS ITEM AND FOUND THEM TO BE EXACTLY WHAT THEY CLAIMED. I TALKED MY NEIGHBOR INTO DOING THE SAME AND WE HAVE BOTH BEEN VERY SATISFIED. MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT THE FAUCETS ARE MADE IN THE USA.
  • May 9, 2014
    Great site. Fair priced items and delivery on time. Good customer service too!
  • May 8, 2014
    very disappointed in the 15% restocking fee: I am returning a double towel bar because of poor design and replacing it with the single towel bar I just ordered. Very disappointed in the restocking charge (plus I will have to pay to ship it back) so am unlikely to order again from this site.
  • May 6, 2014
    It was confusing for me to complete the sale. Merchandise selection and pricing is very good.
    May 21, 2014
  • May 6, 2014
    May 16, 2014
    I am a new at remodeling so I ordered faucet handles that I needed not knowing that I had to match the stems with existing valve. I now know that there are many different types of stems for shower and faucet valves. Other than that my product was what I wanted and came in perfect condition.
  • May 5, 2014
    very disappointed , after ordering the shipping fee came up! not fair at all
  • May 4, 2014
    May 10, 2014
    Best price out there that I found for the items we were searching for! Delivery was an added bonus, free shipping over $99, and the delivery of the item was the fastest I ever seen from the time I placed the order to the day of delivery! Great job Faucet!
  • May 1, 2014
    May 11, 2014
    The order was Perfect!!!
  • May 1, 2014
    May 13, 2014
    We are not ready to install so I am just now opening the package and I am seeing some areas of the double sink that has a scratch or uneven coloring! Can't tell till it is completely lifted out of the box to check it more thoroughly, but as said we are not ready to install it until June. I will be contacting you when we get it completely out of the box.
  • Apr 30, 2014
    Looking forward to receiving my new kitchen Sink Faucet
    May 13, 2014
    I Love it, it goes well with my decor and it works well.
  • Apr 28, 2014
    May 5, 2014
    My contact provided a quick response to my initial e-mail. We have used Brian Eckert previously with always a good result. The product delivery was included in the price I paid and the product was sent in the expected time frame.
  • Apr 27, 2014
    May 10, 2014
    Good merchant. Had what I needed at a fair price. Great service.
  • Apr 25, 2014
    We were pleased with the wide selection, we have and older home and it is not easy to find fixtures that will work. A lot of good choices.
    May 13, 2014
    We were very happy with the faucet and the speedy delivery.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    May 24, 2014
    Have always to have good luck with faucet.com & will use in the future
  • Apr 19, 2014
    May 6, 2014
    Lynne H. provided outstanding customer service. I will be purchasing from Faucet.com again in the near future.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    After searching everywhere including the store I originally purchased it in, I found almost the identical bathroom vanity top to the one my wife accidentally broke a few weeks ago. I couldn't find anything close anywhere and I was about to give up until I came to this site.
    May 19, 2014