FaucetDirect.com Reviews

08/28/2015
FaucetDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. FaucetDirect.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 217 reviews.
FaucetDirect offers handles and faucet components, allowing customers to design their own faucets online.
Circle of Excellence - FaucetDirect.com

2004 Winner

FaucetDirect.com Rating

More About FaucetDirect.com

Recent Reviews for FaucetDirect.com

• Aug 21, 2015
    called to get better discount -- to no avail
  • Aug 20, 2015
    your chat is horrible, did not help me at all but just kept asking me useless questions, took 20 minutes with no help Jamie was the person

From FaucetDirect.com

We sincerely apologize for the lack of communication you received when you contacted us for support and for any inconvenience that it may have caused you. We work hard to always be available for our customers and to provide them with thorough ... Read full response »
  • Aug 17, 2015
    The item cost was excellent! I was more than a little disappointed with the shipping costs though. But, I need the part kit ASAP in order to make the necessary repairs to my faucet.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    My wife bought the Kraus faucet for her birthday present. She thought that the drain unit came with it. Actually I think she was looking at another one of yours that had a drain included with the faucet, and she missed this fact when she bought the one we just rec'd. She would have bought another one that costs more if she would have known....but....Now she has the faucet and really likes it, we are buying a comparable drain unit to boot. I think all bath sink faucet descriptions should have a yes or no to the question,"Sink Drain Included?" So I am buying the comparable drain, and waiting until we have it to install it. We were going to do it on this weekend, but we would rather install a quality drain in lieu of a big box store brand. Gary Grueneberg
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Love the products, they are of good quality and the orders always come in a timely manner. I haven't installed them yet, but cant wait to see the project completed.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I love the selection and pricing at FaucetDirect and all the Build.com sites! The one small complaint is the poor filtering. It includes many items that don't meet the criteria. That is a small price to pay for great service, the best prices, and some of the largest selections out there. I really like the opportunity to try products from European manufacturers who make wonderful, high-end faucets.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    live chat made my sale
    Aug 20, 2015
    I came to FaucetDirect after a out of stock situation from another online vendor. I received the product very fast and a very fair price. Great customer support on the sales side. I'll be back for sure.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 21, 2015
    The order included 2 correct P-F cartridges. I installed them per P-F directions and the faucets leaked badly around the handle assemblies. When I took them out and inspected them, I found the cold water cartridge (910-032) body did not include a stem washer, but had included 2 base washers. I reused the stem washer from the old cartridge, and the faucets worked properly. Apparently the Lincoln Products cartridge had been assembled incorrectly.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    will let you know how we like the faucet when we get it and if it fits like I hope it does. I have searched many web sites and yours was the only one that had the product I was looking for.
    Aug 22, 2015
    I was very pleased with the quality of the faucets & spout + all the plumbing that came with it. Only thing I wld suggest put # on parts to match instruction sheet
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    Was happy to find the toilet seat I needed at a fair price.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Seems pretty straightforward. Would be nice if they offered Prime shipping but Im just being spoiled.
    Aug 18, 2015
    Super fast shipping when I needed the item to fix an issue. Fantastic!
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Aug 19, 2015
    Product did not fit existing hole in counter. Not company's fault at all. Return process very easy.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Very friendly helpers on the phone.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Chat help was really great
  • Aug 5, 2015
    prefer to wait and see the products
    Aug 17, 2015
    website was easy to navigate.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    great inventory and prices
    Aug 17, 2015
    Liked the photos and specs.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    When i found out about yuor web site n start surfing it it was like i have find a gold treasure too many options on items n prices that it is hard for me to make a deciton which item to choose. I personally enjoy surfing FaucetDirect.Com. Hector Salgado
    Aug 14, 2015
    Since I discover Faucet Direct on my first project become to be the # 1 place to order any item is needed on my projects,farther more for large availability of product an display that is like I don't need to go no where else .
  • Jul 31, 2015
    great phone service . was helpful and saved cart for date I ordered. Hope to coordinate delivery when at this home.
    Aug 16, 2015
    Seemed to make lot of mistakes. My order sent to wrong other customer. Replacement went fine, however extra items were sent. Has been resolved now but no reason available for mistakes in delivery.

From FaucetDirect.com

We apologize that the product you ordered was not sent and an incorrect item was sent in its place the first time and for the inconvenience this has caused. We work hard with our vendors to ensure that all items are shipped correctly the first time ... Read full response »
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I like your company!
    Aug 19, 2015
    Build.com worked with me on the shipping date, to ship it asap and they did what they said they would do. Thank you VERY much, Build.com!