FaucetDirect.com Reviews

07/24/2014
FaucetDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. FaucetDirect.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 371 reviews.
FaucetDirect offers handles and faucet components, allowing customers to design their own faucets online.
Circle of Excellence - FaucetDirect.com

2004 Winner

FaucetDirect.com Rating

More About FaucetDirect.com

Recent Reviews for FaucetDirect.com

• Jul 18, 2014
    The edit function for changing one's address did not work well or the instructions are unclear.Otherwise, the checkout process went smoothly.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Easy way to purchase.... great product selection.... excellent price!!!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Wish items were in stock
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Friendly and helpfulcustomer service by Rick Fores. Hope the delivery is quick and complete as I have the project undertaken already.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    so far so good, hope all arrives intact and works well, buying online makes me worried if something is bad.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Great website. Good product selection. Well organized site.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I was disappointed the 10% Kohler coupon was not applied to all my Kohler items.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    very easy to find products, great brand names
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Ever since I found Faucetdirect.com, I keep coming back to it. I had a Krause faucet in my cart that was $240 and I was thinking it was too much. So I bought a Delta side handle faucet. Lousy - the water was either scalding or cold. Isn't a faucet supposed to get warm water?? Returned that and got a WaterRidge from Costco, for $80. Okay, it has the handle in the back that I wanted but it still is not easy to get warm water!! What am I doing wrong?? Anyway, I bought the Kraus faucet today and I'm hoping it will be as good as the reviews say it is. I'm also impressed with the good reviews about working with Faucet Direct. I'll be back in touch after the faucet is installed. I'm really looking forward to getting it and putting it to the test. Please, all I want is an easy touch to get warm water!!!!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Very easy site to navigate. I like the ease of obtaining technical details. I like the ease of reading the customer product reviews.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Very organized site, enjoyed my first time using it and will do so again.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Great selection! Easy to do!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I was disappointed when my Paypal would not work because I live in Canada. It would prevent me from using your service again.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    Great fast delivery! Delivery guy was very nice!
  • Jul 8, 2014
    I ordered a Kraus sink last week on Monday and it arrived on Wednesday. I was amazed at how fast my order arrived. I am hoping this order will be as fast as I will need the items to make the cuts in the granite next week. I know I paid a few dollars more for the items today than the Home Depot site but I have more faith that I will receive the items in time for the fabrication of the granite. I have ordered items online on other sites before and had them arrive well past the date I needed them by. I have only had good experiences with FaucetDirect.
    Jul 18, 2014
    I have placed two orders through FaucetDirect.com and was extremely pleased with the purchases. Both orders were placed in the evening and both products were received the morning two days post the order. I used the free shipping option and was amazed at how fast my order arrived. All products were well packaged and in good order. None have been installed as yet.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 18, 2014
    Great shopping experience and I'll definitely use this site again.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Pricing was the most important to me and I found that using faucetdirect.com was the best value.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    You have a stellar in Nathan Gore. He a great sales representative and person. So, I suggest you give him a raise and place him as one of your trainers.
    Jul 17, 2014
    The delivery person was excellent. We have not installed the tub yet. Will let you know at a later date if all is working properly.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    I got some awesome deals...I love great quality and a wonderful price!! I got it..I am very pleased and happy!!!
    Jul 16, 2014
    Love the good deals and high quality that they offer and especially there sale section.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Jul 17, 2014
    Can't be any happier. It looks great in the kitchen.