FaucetDirect.com Reviews

08/29/2014
FaucetDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. FaucetDirect.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 281 reviews.
FaucetDirect offers handles and faucet components, allowing customers to design their own faucets online.
Circle of Excellence - FaucetDirect.com

2004 Winner

FaucetDirect.com Rating

More About FaucetDirect.com

Recent Reviews for FaucetDirect.com

• Aug 9, 2014
    So easy, and a surprise extra discount!
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Faucet Direct was recommended by a contractor who was used for another project. I needed to find shower parts for a project my dad is working on, and it was nice to find everything we needed on your site -- and was glad to be able to order brand name parts. I definitely will order from you again and will recommend your site to my friends and family. Thanks!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Perhaps have a builders grade faucet cheaply priced in various colors. I know if I could quickly order a general faucet without all the searching I'd order every one from here.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I like how soon my faucet can be shipped.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Aug 7, 2014
    Excellent service all the way.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    There is a genuine ambiguity in the description of the faucet I selected. I want a faucet for a soapstone sink without overflow. I also would like a pop-up drain, in matching brushed nickel finish. I have been assured by your customer rep that the faucet and drain fulfill these requirements. The sink fabricator was not sure this was so. Please phone me if there is any question about this.
    Aug 11, 2014
    It's a beautiful faucet in every way. Unfortunately it's too tall, and Iwill be returning it for the slightly shorter version of the same faucet. That must wait until we are back from a trip. However, it's exactly what we ordered, but we ordered the wrong size.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I have purchased several products from faucet direct. the delivery is great, product descriptions and photos are excellent and the product they represent are very good quality
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Very competitive pricing, prompt service, good reviews of products. Free shipping and no sales tax to my state makes it a better choice than the local supply house.
    Aug 6, 2014
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Thank you for your exceptional customer service, Tommy. You are the ONLY reason that I decided to make this purchase online. Thanks a bunch!
    Aug 10, 2014
    Tommy is an exceptional customer service agent, and we appreciate his expertise :-)
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Good Site
    We will return for more in the future.Thank you,Doug & Jane Fink
  • Jul 26, 2014
    So far this process has been great. I haven't received my order yet, but from other reviews, I fully expect to love the sink and faucet. I am thrilled that I could get a combo at such a great price. I will post another comment after my sink and faucet are installed.
    Aug 8, 2014
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Aug 10, 2014
    the box it came in was very smashed up. not installing yet so hope it is all there.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    It was very easy to use your site. Thank You
    Aug 10, 2014
    The shower arm came exactly when I was told and looked just like I ordered
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great site, easy to navigate, prices not as low as I had expected...same as elsewhere and was told how much $$$ I would save. But just a easy as amazon, so I went ahead and used you.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Aug 6, 2014
    Great prices and the easiest way to shop
  • Jul 9, 2014
    FaucetDirect.com has been wonderful to work with. My husband and I have both interacted with incredibly helpful and knowledgeable staff. They've also price matched for us, which is great as we are in the middle of a lengthy renovation and looking for a dependable and affordable place for our purchases! I would recommend FaucetDirect.com to anyone!
    Aug 11, 2014
    Very satisfied. Customer service is great! Products are great! Would order from FaucetDirect.com again for sure.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Good online help, with good price, and with full product specifications given upon request.
    Aug 7, 2014
    Thanks for a great purchasing experience!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Aug 11, 2014
    The product came earlier than expected.