FaucetDirect.com Reviews

12/17/2014
FaucetDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. FaucetDirect.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 271 reviews.
FaucetDirect offers handles and faucet components, allowing customers to design their own faucets online.
Circle of Excellence - FaucetDirect.com

2004 Winner

FaucetDirect.com Rating

More About FaucetDirect.com

Recent Reviews for FaucetDirect.com

• Nov 18, 2014
    When I clicked on "View Diagram Page: 1" nothing happened

From FaucetDirect.com

We apologize for the difficulties you experienced in looking at pdf pages on our site and for any inconvenience this may have caused. We strive to provide a streamlined website with an error-free ordering process and we regret this was not your ... Read full response »
  • Nov 17, 2014
    I am hoping this is the right part from the diagram because there was no actual image of the product.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    I have purchased from them before and expect to be as satisfied as I was previously.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    do not share info with any one but faucetdirect
  • Nov 17, 2014
    i have had multiple problems with the shipment of my items from my last purchase order #61655370. The weight of my order was approximately 600 lbs. and i requested that the items be delivered inside the home, when the shipment arrived there was only a driver who said he could not bring the items into the house alone, I was told the items would be delivered the following week. When i called the following week to verify the delivery i was told the items were not rescheduled to go out since i had refused delivery? I was then told the earliest they could be delivered would be the following week, we created a 2 week delay in delivery and in my construction (not good!) i also ordered a 30" vanity and received a 24" vanity? So far, not so good!

From FaucetDirect.com

We apologize for the delayed delivery of your order and for any inconvenience it has caused you. We work hard to make sure that all orders ship complete and in a timely manner to all destinations and we regret that this was not the situation for ... Read full response »
  • Nov 16, 2014
    NO Shipping Costs..........YEAaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Nov 15, 2014
    HAVE TO SEE THE SINK BEFORE I KNOW IF SINK IS ANY GOD.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Excellent products and customer service
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Nov 17, 2014
    Came on time, Product was as expected
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Nov 18, 2014
    The local hardware store did not carry areators. I felt lucky to have found FaucetDirect.com.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    It's nice to find the type of toilet seats needed, as they are not readily available. Thanksyou. The ordering process was fairly easy, and the directions were very helpful. First time user of your website. :)
  • Nov 7, 2014
    I purchased a Moen kitchen faucet from you a few months ago and was very pleased with the service so I decided to place another order. Ken D. Was very helpful, knowledgeable and polite with my last purchased and that was a determining factor with new order. Some of your prices were a dollar or so higher than local store and some were lower. I feel confident knowing that if there is a problem, Ken will help me and I appreciate the kind service. Kathleen Wentworth
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Easy websit to navigate. Found the product i was looking for immediately and it was on sale! Love it!!
    Nov 17, 2014
    It's exactly what i wanted. The doors look great! A little hassel drilling into the tile but the rest of the installation was simple. Good directions and all parts were there. I love it!!
    Worst directions ever!
    Nov 15, 2014
    It was pretty easy to install!
    Angie was very helpful!!
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Nov 15, 2014
    The prices were competitive, the shipping policies were good, the return procedures were clear and easy. I'd use them again.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Nov 14, 2014
    Two orders placed, one to be shipped 1-day delivery to supplier, one with regular delivery to home address. Shipment WAS NOT received in 1-day. Address was re-keyed by Faucet Direct with incorect zip code. 2nd shipment address was changed to supplier address, also with incorrect zip code. Delay in delivery caused project delay and incurred additional costs from project management. CSA's were helpful and courteous, both Junior and Hayden, both were very generous in trying to provide additional customer service resolutions, but little they could do with logistics. One shipment received had entirely incorrect product. Of the products we did order-bathroom accessories, Mirabell and Kraus, quality was excellent.

From FaucetDirect.com

We apologize for the difficulties you dealt with throughout your experience with us. We strive to provide a streamlined ordering process with prompt customer service and efficient shipping processes. We are sorry this was not your experience. Our ... Read full response »
  • Oct 21, 2014
    already looked at this part on Moen site and was ready to order saw your site and took a look. part was same price shipping maybe a little less. hope it fits the faucet that is leaking. good site easy to navigate.
    Nov 14, 2014