FavorFavor Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

FavorFavor Reviews

12/14/2017
FavorFavor Ratings and User Reviews. FavorFavor is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 27 reviews.

FavorFavor Rating

More About FavorFavor

Not rated

Recent Reviews for FavorFavor

• Oct 29, 2017
    Very good products
  • Oct 25, 2017
    I hope my personalization info for the party tag was put in the right place
  • Oct 25, 2017
    Seems like a great site we will see when merchandise arives
    Thank you!
  • Oct 08, 2017
    Ordering was very easy! Can't wait to see the final product!
    Oct 22, 2017
    The printing on the ribbon rubs off easily.
  • Oct 19, 2017
    Everything is very nice and in a good price
  • Sep 26, 2017
    I was disappointed that I found a coupon and I was unable to use it. I used your company because of the flat shipping rate.
    Oct 05, 2017
  • Oct 02, 2017
    Love this site!
  • Sep 22, 2017
    I found what I was looking for my youngest daughter's 15th birthday party,
    Oct 01, 2017
    The only issue I had was, that I notice my order was in a pending status for a few days, I panic because my daughters big day is a week away. I called and no one was reachable, but the recording mentioned by email is a quicker response, I sent a email and the response was quick! Items were sent out that day and items where here on time and tracking my items was even better. Just that one hiccup and then it was fixed. I will definitely order again and recommend to others. Thank you for making my daughters quinceanera one to remember for a lifetime.
  • Sep 30, 2017
    This is my first time ordering, but I was highly recommended by a friend whohas ordered before and was pleased with produce and delivery time.
  • Sep 27, 2017
    Can't wait to receive my order!
  • Jul 01, 2017
    I liked the price it was reasonable, I did not like the coupon site saying no coupon or that the box in the first page said shipping $9.99 and there was no way to apply that offer.
    Sep 26, 2017
    Just a bit pricey and limited on writing space
  • Sep 06, 2017
    I will be giving these mirrors to the ladies who attend a Christian Women's Retreat where I will be speaking. We operate on a strict budget through the church. These mirrors were easy to customize to coordinate with our theme and the price was under budget. WIN/WIN!
    Sep 25, 2017
  • Sep 24, 2017
    I really like the personalize process to see what the final choice will look like. There were also a good variety of colors to choose from.
  • Sep 23, 2017
    I was very stressed out as the purchase was for a destination wedding and time was short. I was also looking for an item that wasn't too heavy and that came boxed.I have not received them yet, but trust they will be perfect.
  • Sep 17, 2017
    I just placed my order today. I have never bought anything from this merchant before. I am looking forward receiving items I purchased. I will be able to say more once my order is here and I am satisfied with quality of items purchased. Until then.
  • Sep 15, 2017
    The product looks perfect and I cannot wait to get them in!