FavorFavor Reviews

09/30/2014
FavorFavor Ratings and User Reviews. FavorFavor is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 107 reviews.

FavorFavor Rating

More About FavorFavor

Recent Reviews for FavorFavor

• Sep 25, 2014
    can you plz pick up the phone? aren't you doing service business? if sooooooooo busy then hire more employees or plz answer for the voice mail…. you said leave voice message, never call back to me what a bad business. i want to leave this comment that is why i am purchasing bad service.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    i have ordered from you and have been content for the most part. recently received broken, defective items but you are working to resolve the issue. i feel confident that you will meet my standards even though the items were defective. good customer service, prompt respondents and helpful.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    First time shopping will definitely shop again.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    I have none.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    great quality, easy to design, and i received my first order before i expected. we did not get as many as we needed and when i got back onto the site to add more i was surprised that the site remembered a lot of the information from my first order which was very helpful. great experience i will definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for party favors.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Look forward to receiving sample product so I can make a full order
  • Sep 20, 2014
    just don't understand the printing part
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Your pricing was much better than others I have seen. I was a little surprised how much the shipping was, but being glass it is probably going to be heavy. Can't wait to see them in person.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    The product is great. However, the picture made me think the product I ordered arrived in boxes but they did not.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Easy to put together exactly what I wanted!
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I LOVE IT!
  • Sep 9, 2014
    i HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR WEDDING FAVORS AND THEY HAVE EXACTLY THE BEACH THEME I AM LOOKING FOR ORDER A SAMLPE TO MAKE SURE IF ITS RIGHT THERE ARE 3 TYPES I WILL BE ORDERING EASY AND GREAT WEBSITE VERY USER FRIENDLY
    Sep 17, 2014
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Simple ordering- great products!
    Sep 22, 2014
  • Sep 2, 2014
    was Looking for the Perfect gift for bridal Party and i found just what i was looking for in a price range i could afford!!!!!1
    Sep 24, 2014
    Everyone loved the shit glass wish I had order more!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Sep 11, 2014
    I ordered the Love bookmarks but go crosses. The group should have received the love with the tassel. The angels were cute but tiny
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I would have thought you would charge almost 11 dollars postage to get a sample of one of your products, but I really want to see it before I purchase 100 of them.
    Sep 14, 2014
    I was a little disappointed I had to pay full shipping price of 10.99 for a sample party favor that was 1.45. But the item for that price is of fairly good quality and I probably will order the 90 that I need. The display box it came in was not of good quality but I'll probably take them out of the box anyway.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    i love butterfly so the key chain i cant wait ti see it and use it thanks, after a really crappy day this made my night
    i love your site
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I was very pleased with my oder
  • Aug 17, 2014