FavorFavor Reviews

06/01/2015
FavorFavor Ratings and User Reviews. FavorFavor is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 96 reviews.

FavorFavor Rating

More About FavorFavor

Recent Reviews for FavorFavor

• Apr 30, 2015
    I liked this website for many items that I will probably purchase more for the wedding. this purchase was for the bridal shower.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    very easy and great prices
    cost to much
  • Apr 29, 2015
    This will go lovely with our cigar bar at our wedding!! thank you. :) might be back for playing cards :)
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Experience was good. If everything arrives as expected it would upgrade to excellent.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Nice selection on the site, the shipping is way over priced!!!! And not only is it ridiculously expensive, but the estimated ship dates are way too far out.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Graet shopping experience! Love teh selection
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I was pleased with the order
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Prices are good. Quality in the past has been good. Need to have personalized items delivered faster. Items should arrive within a month.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I have ordered from many companies like this in the past. I must say that I was thoroughly satisfied with the selections and the ease of my shopping experience from beginning to end.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Wonderful website with unique items. I had to call and ask them a question and they were VERY helpful and nice.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Site was easy to navigate
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Love the merchandise and the price
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Size of Favors could be a little bigger
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Every thing was perfect,except I wanted a coupon
  • Apr 9, 2015
    They have a wonderful wide selection of favors.
    Apr 19, 2015
    Items were exactly what I wanted.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Apr 23, 2015
    Items were received timely and looked better than they did online. Very happy with my purchase.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Apr 19, 2015
    Pictures on website mislead quality if the ítems. Be prepare ti receive a cheap looking favor and if you want to return you will be charged with the shipping coast to return + 15% restoking fee. Also poor levels of customer service to resolve your issue. You will get the same answer over and over. Very awful purchase experience for my wedding items.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Apr 25, 2015
    Very pleased with my purchase! Thank you!