FavorFavorBaby Reviews

09/30/2016
FavorFavorBaby Ratings and User Reviews. FavorFavorBaby is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 11 reviews. Last rated on 09/22/2016.

FavorFavorBaby Rating

More About FavorFavorBaby

Recent Reviews for FavorFavorBaby

• Sep 22, 2016
    I would have liked to see what I ordered. You can only see it when you're creating it.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    love the product. has a more upscale selection to choose from
    Sep 10, 2016
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I will be using this site regularly. There is so much variety to choose from. I started with one idea & kept looking until I found exactly what I wanted.
    Aug 23, 2016
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Every coupon code that I attempted to use for discount or free shipping could not be found.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    I am really excited about stumbling on favorfavorbaby! Hoping it is a great experience for all! Thanks,
    Aug 22, 2016
    I left a message to be contacted, but never was contacted via email. So I called customer service and a recording told me to call during business hours. I then called back during those hours only to get a recording asking for my issue and leaving my contact information and I would be contacted within 24 hours. I wish when you call customer service you actually speak to someone not having to wait for a return phone call. This doesn't seem very effective as customer service. Once I was contacted, the service rep was great and my issue was solved quickly. My issue was not with customer service but how to contact a customer service rep.
    Aug 15, 2016
    Not my first choice for favors, but was a good second choice based on price
  • Jul 24, 2016
    I was looking to order baby shower favors and was able to find what I was looking for on your website. I wish one of the many coupons that were shown online actually worked. That would have been a plus for you company.
    Aug 16, 2016
    Overall, I was satisfied. I had read some comments online about things coming broken, but I usually assume it is not that bad and people just love to complain. However 10 my 60 jars were not just broken but smashed when they came. I just used the ones could and gave them out to guests and explained what happened to family members. I was disappointed
  • Jul 17, 2016
    Jul 28, 2016
    Product met my expectations. It was shipped with an ice pack so the chocolate would not melt.
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Jul 31, 2016
    I did not receive my full order eventhough the packing slip says it was all mailed. Not too happy about that
  • Jun 16, 2016
    great website but one suggestion.....wouldve been good if you could go back and edit your order once its in your cart when you want to change something instead of having to repeat order
    Jul 9, 2016