FavorFavorBaby Reviews

08/02/2015
FavorFavorBaby Ratings and User Reviews. FavorFavorBaby is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 26 reviews. Last rated on 08/01/2015.

FavorFavorBaby Rating

More About FavorFavorBaby

Recent Reviews for FavorFavorBaby

• Aug 1, 2015
    I love the experience of your website.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    The website was easy to access and easy to shop. It explain detail of the order concisely and answered a lot of my questions.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    i love the fact that you can order sample before making the big purchase so you will know what to expect when you receive the product. sometimes some things look good on paper or on the screen but when you see it in real life you never want to feel that you have wasted your money.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Love the site but the shipping cost is outrageous.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    hoping the samples I ordered are to my liking If they are you will have a big order from me
  • Jul 17, 2015
    they have discounted prices when browsing their site and making a purchase for an items until its time to check out then all the fees you thought you were getting a discount from comes right at the end when its time to check out...$140 in taxes and shipping charges is too dam much but when your pregnant sista ask you to buy these items for her baby shower and its last minute you have to press send.. but their SHIPPING charges are to expensive.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Its great that i can receive samples of the product that i want.. the website is easy and convenient.. love this website..
    Jul 31, 2015
  • Jul 13, 2015
    I really enjoyed shopping on this site. I however do not know when I will receive my items and the shipping is ridiculously priced!
    Jul 21, 2015
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Jul 23, 2015
    The lip glosses were smaller than I thought and I believe smaller than the ones I purchased previously.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Very good / responsive customer service.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    A very friendly website and very easy to navigate.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Great ideas for party favors!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I enjoyed the selections, & easy to order. Pat
    Jul 13, 2015
    They came in on time, I really liked them, I would order from them again. Great Customer Service.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Jul 10, 2015
    Ok product. I wish the size was a little bit larger. The delivery was on time though.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Great selection of favors, everything you need for any occasion. The hard part is choosing which one.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I love how you can make your own design.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I feel the shipping is too high
  • May 30, 2015
    Jun 5, 2015
    The product arrived much quicker than I expected.
  • May 22, 2015
    i always order my party favors form your website, i love it, they never failed me, they are always perfect. i always recommend it to my friends
  • May 15, 2015
    In the begining of the selection it said free shipping after 35/- purchase. on check out i had to pay. Why? please explain. Not right.
    May 25, 2015
    I had expected the favors to be bigger. Online it said they were 2"x2". It wasn't clear at all. The package was 2x2 not the candle booty.