FavorFavorBaby Reviews

11/20/2014
FavorFavorBaby Ratings and User Reviews. FavorFavorBaby is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 54 reviews.

FavorFavorBaby Rating

More About FavorFavorBaby

Recent Reviews for FavorFavorBaby

• Oct 27, 2014
    My only issue with the site was the cost of shipping. None of the items that I purchased are exceptionally heavy but the shipping was almost as much as one of the itmes purchased. Had the shipping been lower I would have ordered addtional items, but at a cost of $40 or more for shipping that exceed my budget.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Look forward to receiving order for baby shower gifts
  • Oct 27, 2014
    The website was great however I couldn't get anyone at the phone number listed to confirm my order. I am an event planner and have 5 other events before the end of the year. Depending on the delivery and quality of this purchase, I may return to this site.
  • Oct 25, 2014
    I did not find a way to edit my order so had to start all over from beginning
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Was very happy with the items on the website
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I really like this website plus it was the only website with the lowest prices.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    The shipping fees are very high, too expensive. If it weren't because I need this right away I would have passed on the purchase.
    Oct 23, 2014
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I like the selection of items to choose from, its great. Also, the prices are good too!!!
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Oct 28, 2014
    Very satisfied will order again
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Was very pleased to find an item that was affordable and personal.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I love this cute and elegant baby shower ideas. Precious!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I liked the merchandise on the sight.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Very easy to find what i was looking for. Prices we're very affordable, and what i picked was very appealing and unique.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Good Party Favors, Not sure of the service yet. Shipping Charges could be a little less. Could show the customized picture of the favor at the end of the order. Design customizer tool for the party favors is really good.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I ordered a sample first that came extremely fast. I am sure the quality of the order will be great. I appreciate being able to order the sample first.
    Oct 29, 2014
    The products arrived quickly. I have not opened all of the boxes yet but they were packed well so I do not expect an issue. My only comment is that the printing itself was way too high on the glasses. If people drink from that side the top of the elephant will be under their lips. I ordered two samples and neither one of them were this way. The print was all towards the middle of the glass. Mine are way up high. I don't really like the way that looks but no time to change anything now.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    user friendly website. great selection. prices are fair. love the quantity discount they offer
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Oct 22, 2014
    So happy the way everything turned out. I highly recommend this website. Had a baby shower, thought the delivery would arrive late but it came way before the expected date. I was so happy!!!!!! The favors were awesome and a huge hit at the shower
  • Sep 25, 2014
    It was a nice easy to use website
    Oct 3, 2014