Femail Creations Reviews

07/21/2014
Femail Creations Ratings and User Reviews. Femail Creations is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 114 reviews. Last rated on 07/21/2014.

Femail Creations Rating

More About Femail Creations

Recent Reviews for Femail Creations

• Jul 21, 2014
    Very unique and clever products. I send almost all my gifts using online stores. The convenience is good but the items in your catalog are one of a kind and I like sending things that are out of the ordinary.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Do not like to have to do survey to finish purchase. Should have the option to do or not do survey.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    An item in the catalog was not in stock.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Didn't like having to pay for shipping, had a Free Shipping coupon, but was told it had expired.......these coupons should not expire. There should be free shipping, like other catalogue companies.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I love their products and have a lot of them hung up in my office. They also make great gifts.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I Usually find just the right gift at for my daughters At Female Creations
  • Jul 17, 2014
    You have some very funny stuff for gifts out of the ordinary
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Last minute birthday gift for niece, knew I could find something I would like.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Always original items.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I like the unique items pictured in your catalog
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Iwish I could purchase it all---everything fits someone we know!!!!!!!
  • Jul 8, 2014
    I am a widower who lives alone and I especially like how you handle the gift wrapping and shipping of my product. I have heart trouble and i didn't have to take the time and effort to move around a department store and go to the post office.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    The checkout experience was an issue this time.... the "ship to" address did not convey onto the next screen. You may want to check into it.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I love the selection of items in this catalog.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Loved the catalog. Bought one item on line.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    have not ordered from you femail creations in some time; however, have ordered many items in the past. Love your catalog.
    Jul 14, 2014
    i contacted femail creations twice by email since I was charged shipping but had a catalog with a code for free shipping and ordered before the deadline indicated...to date I have not rec'd any reply
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Jul 6, 2014
    You carry such unique items.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    This is my first order from Female Creations and it won't be my last.
    Jul 8, 2014
    I loved the bracelet I ordered - it was the perfect gift for my dear friend and I liked that it was a fair trade item. Thank you!
  • Jun 15, 2014
    I love the items in your catalogs. I have ordered from you before and have been very pleased with the merchandise and speedy delivery. Thank you.
    Jul 9, 2014
    FC is one of my favorite websites. It always has a great selection of products with (mostly) reasonable prices. I always look forward to receiving the next catalog. Thanks for having a great business! :-)