Femail Creations Reviews

08/20/2014
Femail Creations Ratings and User Reviews. Femail Creations is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 101 reviews. Last rated on 08/19/2014.

Femail Creations Rating

More About Femail Creations

Recent Reviews for Femail Creations

• Aug 19, 2014
    Wow, I love your catalog and all the fantastic choice to choose from. I made a purchase of 12 items for my female campaign supporters
    Love it! Unique things
  • Aug 19, 2014
    stated item was backordered; your survey does not allow for that response. LOVED what I ordered, can't wait for arrival
  • Aug 18, 2014
    You have great stuff!
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Unique gift items!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Love the plaque I just ordered. It is my first purchase from Femail Creations, so I hope it lives up to my expectations!!
  • Aug 13, 2014
    I had forgotten how magical your items were ! So glad I found you again !
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Your products make me LOL.I appreciate the POV and the sense of humor your buyer(s) exhibit.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    They have very unique gifts at a really good price
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Every item I have purchased has been unique and I have never been disappointed in the quality of the item. It is as it appears in the catalog or online.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    I love this site!Excited every time the catalog comes to my mail box
  • Aug 1, 2014
    They have a variety of items to choose from. Some items are made by women in other countries to help them in support of their organizations. You can laugh out loud at some of their items because they are so funny.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    websitevery hard to navigae at checkout
    Aug 10, 2014
  • Jul 28, 2014
    It took me 2 hours to complete this order - 2 of the items I wanted were "no longer available" No where on the order of the pewter sea shells did it show the "Buy 6 or more 4.67 each". I was charged the full 6.00. I'm sweating like a pig because of this experience. I LOVE your catalogue, but uou make it so difficult to order anything!Q
    Aug 19, 2014
    I do not have anything more to say
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Aug 5, 2014
    My purchases were fantastic!! Delivery was prompt. The packaging of the items was done with care!!
  • Jul 26, 2014
    One item-2145210-was limited to one, I would have ordered 2-3 more if available
    Aug 3, 2014
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Easy, easy easy to select, to order and to purchase
    Aug 8, 2014
    The web site made it easy to order and I was happy with the product I purchased. It met all my expectations and was exactly as presented.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Aug 1, 2014
    I didn't receive my full order, never received information regarding that. Never received shipping information.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Didn't like having to pay for shipping, had a Free Shipping coupon, but was told it had expired.......these coupons should not expire. There should be free shipping, like other catalogue companies.
    Aug 7, 2014
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Last minute birthday gift for niece, knew I could find something I would like.
    Aug 15, 2014