Femail Creations Reviews

08/24/2016
Femail Creations Ratings and User Reviews. Femail Creations is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 100 reviews. Last rated on 08/21/2016.

Femail Creations Rating

More About Femail Creations

Recent Reviews for Femail Creations

• Aug 21, 2016
    First time I'm shopping, I like your products in the magazine. Product pricing looks good.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Very unique gift items and everything seems to be of quality.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Like to look for gifts for girlfriend and myself, just for fun.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I look forward to getting this catalog!!! I love the stuff in here!!!
    Aug 24, 2016
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Interesting items that are not seen in other catalogs I receive. I enjoy the "sense of humor" of many of the items. I purchases Christmas gifts because of the 15% discount.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    It is very aggravating when your web site switches the position of items in the category I've been looking in. When I make my selection, & add it to my bag, & then return to continue looking, the items are in a different order when I return. So, if I don't want to miss any items, I have to start over again, & I may have already looked at 300 items!
  • Aug 13, 2016
    I like the unusual types of gifts you offer. I live in a small town so shopping is limited.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I have always been pleased with the products and service at Femail Creations. I highly recommend this website for anyone looking for unique and interesting items or gifts.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    Nice stuff so far.
    Aug 22, 2016
  • Aug 7, 2016
    Find unique items
  • Aug 6, 2016
    It is a unique store with quirky items that my family and friends and I like. I love to browse the catalog!
    Aug 20, 2016
    Great store, love their products!
  • Aug 5, 2016
    Love this catalog! Recommend it all the time!
    Aug 23, 2016
    Love the recycled crosses. I given them As new home gifts!
  • Aug 3, 2016
    Aug 21, 2016
    The item received was fine. I am still waiting for an item that was backordered. I have not heard lately when that will be in
  • Aug 2, 2016
    Femail Creations has unique gifts and fun things to buy.
    Aug 11, 2016
  • Jul 30, 2016
    I have ordered before and shipping takes a long time. I have not received my items at the time it was stated. It was months later.
    Aug 13, 2016
  • Jul 28, 2016
    Aug 15, 2016
    purchase was a gift for an anniversary. the people I sent it o seemed to like it a lot & the delivery time was perfect
  • Jul 28, 2016
    Aug 13, 2016
    I have thought about buying the item for several years. So glad it was still available. It arrived in less time than promised and made a hysterical house warming gift for my sister's new lake home. Thank you!
  • Jul 26, 2016
    The yogi statue was priced at $39.99. An member price was $35.99. When I went to checkout, the charge was $39.99. there was no way to use the member cost.
    Aug 18, 2016
  • Jul 23, 2016
    I purchased items from Femail Creations years ago, and then I stopped. I guess I'm looking at life a little differently again, and I just had to have this Diva mug
    Aug 10, 2016
  • Jul 16, 2016
    I have been purchasing from Femail Creations for years, both gifts and for myself. I always get compliments about the unusual gifts. The things I purchase for myself, or gifts I have received from others have always been more than satisfactory.
    Aug 12, 2016
    I have always liked the verity and quality of items.