Femail Creations Reviews

07/30/2014
Femail Creations Ratings and User Reviews. Femail Creations is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 116 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2014.

Femail Creations Rating

More About Femail Creations

Recent Reviews for Femail Creations

• Jul 30, 2014
    Have ordered before and always been pleased
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Always love the new items. Sometimes the prices are a little higher than I feel are appropriate but the quality is great, always! I'm hoping my daughter-in-law feels the same.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    websitevery hard to navigae at checkout
  • Jul 28, 2014
    It took me 2 hours to complete this order - 2 of the items I wanted were "no longer available" No where on the order of the pewter sea shells did it show the "Buy 6 or more 4.67 each". I was charged the full 6.00. I'm sweating like a pig because of this experience. I LOVE your catalogue, but uou make it so difficult to order anything!Q
  • Jul 26, 2014
    should be simplerjust buying what I like, shut up after that
  • Jul 26, 2014
    One item-2145210-was limited to one, I would have ordered 2-3 more if available
  • Jul 23, 2014
    logged on through coupon site did not get free shipping or 10% off.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Never have been disappointed in my purchases
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Easy, easy easy to select, to order and to purchase
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Very unique and clever products. I send almost all my gifts using online stores. The convenience is good but the items in your catalog are one of a kind and I like sending things that are out of the ordinary.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Do not like to have to do survey to finish purchase. Should have the option to do or not do survey.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    An item in the catalog was not in stock.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Didn't like having to pay for shipping, had a Free Shipping coupon, but was told it had expired.......these coupons should not expire. There should be free shipping, like other catalogue companies.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I love their products and have a lot of them hung up in my office. They also make great gifts.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I Usually find just the right gift at for my daughters At Female Creations
  • Jul 17, 2014
    You have some very funny stuff for gifts out of the ordinary
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Last minute birthday gift for niece, knew I could find something I would like.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I like the unique items pictured in your catalog
    Jul 26, 2014
  • Jul 8, 2014
    I am a widower who lives alone and I especially like how you handle the gift wrapping and shipping of my product. I have heart trouble and i didn't have to take the time and effort to move around a department store and go to the post office.
    Jul 23, 2014