Femail Creations Reviews

10/20/2014
Femail Creations Ratings and User Reviews. Femail Creations is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 47 reviews. Last rated on 10/04/2014.

Femail Creations Rating

More About Femail Creations

Recent Reviews for Femail Creations

• Oct 4, 2014
    I love your products!
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Haven't received any items I have ordered yet. Will have more of an opinion regarding your site after they arrive. Wasn't sure my promo code did anything at all. Somewhat frustrating.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Some items are great and many are tacky.
    Sep 28, 2014
    Some items are very nice,but some are super tacky!
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I will definitely return to purchase more items.
    Sep 26, 2014
    I bought the pumpkin pasta. I love the unique shape of this and hope you will offer more.
  • Sep 15, 2014
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Love your catalog!!!!
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Was unable to adjust shipping option(s) once I made them, had to cancel order & start over ;-( took longer to purchase gift.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I tried to order an item from the catalog that was not on the website. Very irritating. If it is going to be in one place it should be available to also purchase online.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I would love to have Femail Creations be a part of Shoprunners because most of my decisions to buy from a certain website is for the free shipping costs, and I do over 90% of my shopping online. Just a suggestion.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    shopping experience was pleasant
  • Aug 26, 2014
    LOVE your catalog. Have NEVER been disappointed. Prices reasonable
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Wow, I love your catalog and all the fantastic choice to choose from. I made a purchase of 12 items for my female campaign supporters
    Love it! Unique things
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I always enjoy receiving your catalog. A variety of products, most bring a smile to my face.
    Sep 3, 2014
    Sep 1, 2014
    Great experience-Easy ordering and the products were of really good quality
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Jewelry and accessories make lovely, interesting gifts and are always a hit with my friends. I especially love your stunning scarves but it seems so does everyone else as my 2 favorites were backordered (sorry I waited to the last minute to order birthday gifts!). Still, I was able to find some very special items available.
    Aug 27, 2014
    I exchange birthday gifts with several old friends and althought we keep the gift limit to @$50, we always try to find some special treat for each other. I often choose one of these special gifts from Femail Creations and each gift has been met with "WOW!"(e.g.your Bagalini handbags, your gorgeous scarves and exquisite jewelry). This purchase was for a good pal.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Aug 30, 2014
    My first order did not go through because I was having problems with my VISA. I received a call and was told by a representative that they would put the order through again an send it. I was supposed to have it today to tasked as gifts on a trip. Yesterday I called and was told the order had been cancelled. The rep. Would not givevme the product numbers even thoughb I had the names of the products. Later in the dsy I called back and talked to another rep (please find ou her name for me) who gave me all the info I needed and I placed a $233.00 order. If not FO her, I would not have done so.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Unique gift items!
    Aug 25, 2014
    Unique items not found in other catalogs.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Love the plaque I just ordered. It is my first purchase from Femail Creations, so I hope it lives up to my expectations!!
    Aug 25, 2014
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Sep 22, 2014
    Order # 8311342 was ordered back in July. I never received a notice to say that it was on backorder. It took me calling Customer Service to find out status and even then, there was confusion about the delivery date. Your CS rep was obviously uninterested in ensuring I was a satisfied customer. I still have not received the order and never received a shipment notice. But you can bet the charge went through right away!! Awful experience.