ferret.com Reviews

08/02/2015
ferret.com Ratings and User Reviews. ferret.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 172 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ferret.com

2012 Winner

ferret.com Rating

More About ferret.com

Recent Reviews for ferret.com

• May 29, 2015
    It is a good website found most of what I need easily, but would like to see a larger selection of toys.
  • May 28, 2015
    I would rather buy from ferret.com than our local pet supply stores. I can get everything i need in one spot rather than having to visit several stores.
  • May 27, 2015
    Best prices anywhere!
  • May 27, 2015
    NEED TO OFFER TOTALLY FERRET
  • May 26, 2015
    I save money and get freasher food from ferret.com then when I have to purchase direct from petco the food and treats cost more and is usually too hard. Sometimes I get some bags of too hard food from ferret.com but not as often.If the treats are to hard for me to squshe then they are to hard for my ferrets to chew.
  • May 26, 2015
    This was recommended to me by a friend and it was a great experience.
  • May 24, 2015
    I wish the alligator hide n seek was available that was the one I originally wanted. There was a lot of stuff to choose from, wish there was the option of buying the harness without the leash. Also wish there was the hammock available as in the default picture. One that stands up by itself.
  • May 22, 2015
    Im hoping my four ferret love what i got them. i hope i get some coupons to use
  • May 21, 2015
    Very happy with the first time 15% discount. Thank you!
  • May 21, 2015
    I love this site and it is so much cheaper than Amazon!
  • May 20, 2015
    love the variety of items that they carry and the chekout experience is very clear and straightforward. wish they had a site like this specifically for rats though.
  • May 15, 2015
    May 27, 2015
    As a person new to the world of ferrets, I found that ferret.com had what I needed without a lot of searching. The price was the best I could find.
  • May 13, 2015
    Easy to use.
    May 21, 2015
    My chinchillas absolutely love this cage! The double doors allow easy access for cleaning and they have plenty of room for running, jumping, and playing! I would recommend them to anyone.
  • May 10, 2015
    I wish Ferret.com carried Natural Gold by Pretty Pets.
    May 20, 2015
    I also feed Pretty Pets Natural Gold and Totally Ferret. I wish Ferret.com carried these.
  • May 7, 2015
    Замечательная продукция
    May 22, 2015
    Все замечательно! Быстрая доставка, отличные товары. Куплю еще не раз)
  • May 5, 2015
    May 20, 2015
    I have been able to find the things that I am looking for easily and without the hassle of dealing with traffic to get to a store. My little guys love the products. I have one that if he doesn't get his treats he gets mad at us until we give him a couple of them.
  • May 4, 2015
    I just recently bought a new ferret after not owning one for 17 years. He is a handful and he has gotten out of the last three harnesses I have gotten for him. When I found this one I knew it was what I was looking for and hopefully he will stay in this one and I also like that I can pick the color
    May 21, 2015
    The leash and harness were exactly what I was looking for and met my expectations
  • May 2, 2015
    I love this site. I know that I can find almost everything I want/need when I shop here, and there is no hassle or need to register an account.
    May 24, 2015
  • May 1, 2015
    May 26, 2015
    Love this company! They've always done right by me.