ferret.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

ferret.com Reviews

07/25/2017
ferret.com Ratings and User Reviews. ferret.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 282 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ferret.com

2012 Winner

ferret.com Rating

More About ferret.com

Recent Reviews for ferret.com

• May 24, 2017
    Loved the website. Decent prices. The selection was very sparse
  • May 23, 2017
    Everything was easy and painless.
  • May 23, 2017
    Really easy to use and can't wait to get my stuff
  • May 23, 2017
    Im very pleased with the website, and my purchase. Its hard to find nicely sized rodent housing for an affordable price, but ive definitely been lucky with this website
    Great website
  • May 12, 2017
    May 23, 2017
    I sent it back because I ordered ferret nation instead of critter nation. Waiting for my money to be returned to my card to reorder correct cage
    good prices.
  • May 11, 2017
    Since this was an online purchase, I would have liked to see bigger pictures and a little more detail of the item.
  • May 12, 2017
    Love!! Can always find my ferret needs!!
    May 23, 2017
    Products I received were great. But the shipping method was horrible for one of my items. I ordered a cage and it came not in a shipping box but just the box they out it in to display. When it was delivered there was holes all in it and looked like it had been thrown around. There was nothing wrong with the cage. Just the fact that it was delivered that way kinda makes me not wanna order anything else.
  • May 22, 2017
    I really like Ferret.com. They always have what I am looking for to care for my ferret.
  • May 11, 2017
    First time ordering and I definitely will do it again quick and easy!!
    May 22, 2017
  • May 21, 2017
    Nice experience made things easy to look up and find. The fees were easy to sort out and adding for aid to a cause is always a plus to do.
  • May 21, 2017
    This place is the best thing I could of ever found for me and my baby ferret's the prices are really good compared to even Amazon I would and am going to tell anyone I know about ferret.com again this place is fantastic I thank who ever started this company.
  • May 20, 2017
    I loved using ferret.com when we were running a ferret rescue, however now we only have 4 personal ferrets and I don't often but anything online for them. We use Petco for most of our small needs now.
  • May 19, 2017
    Shopping here was super easy. I knew exactly what each product was and it was really easy to navigate through the site. I will defiantly be shopping here again soon!
  • May 19, 2017
    Very good selection that I couldn't find elsewhere.
  • May 19, 2017
    The prices are amazing for the product quality and amount! I'm going to continue shopping here frequently. I think there should be a wider variety of toys though.
  • May 02, 2017
    Pricing is very competitive. Was buying the vitamins from a local pet store for $6.99 per tube.We own 7 Ferrets and they love your website :)
    May 19, 2017
  • May 19, 2017
    great on prices and good selection.
    Great prices!