ferret.com Reviews

08/03/2015
ferret.com Ratings and User Reviews. ferret.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 175 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ferret.com

2012 Winner

ferret.com Rating

More About ferret.com

Recent Reviews for ferret.com

• Jul 22, 2015
    Easy to use.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Great prices and I love the deals!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Ferret.com is my main source of ferret food and treats they offer good priced treats and food.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I like your products and prices
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Very Interesting Website. I am getting my first ferret and wanted to buy the best food for him as possible (Wysong Epigen Ferret 90). I work in a Big Box Pet Store and a lot of the high quality foods for ferrets we do not carry. I would like to purchase a similar quality food for a lesser price, as I see you have EVO for only a fraction less. I will come to your site for further high-quality product purchases and buy my everyday items at the store I work at. I think my first ferret is going to be very happy!
  • Jul 19, 2015
    tell how much the shipping charges are as you add orders, not at the end of the transaction!
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Great prices compared to brick and mortar stores!
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Best prices on internet. Shipping s fast.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    great site. will be shopping there more.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I like your prices, and your products only thing I wih could be fixed is when I buy yogi penut butter treats I can only buy them in the winter months if not they melt together and when I get them there one big chunk, I just threw away 4 bags I bought them when it was cool but now the use date expired and the last ones I got were melted theres no stores in town that sell them anymore
  • Jul 15, 2015
    thank you for having this online store it makes our lives so much easier.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I am very happy I found exactly what I was looking for at a reasonable price! :)
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Ferret.com has the best prices I have ever come across. Though it does take a bit of planning ahead, with shipping and all, it's well worth the great discount. A few of my friends a ferret owners and I am definitely going to recommend they purchase their products here from now on. Normally just food, litter and bedding cost me around $50, I can get all of that plus some extra treats and toys for my furry friends! I am very excited to have found this website! I will never shop at another pet store again! Thanks for the discount ferret.com, it really makes giving my ferrets a healthy, fun and fulfilled life possible! I'm looking forward to my next e-visit!
  • Jul 14, 2015
    it's a great site for me
    Jul 23, 2015
    I got the large 2-stories cage for my 2 ferrets. It's a good cage, lot of room and safe doors. they like it, but still asking me to let them go outside to play :)
  • Jul 9, 2015
    fast easy to order, no surprizes or problems
    Jul 19, 2015
    easy site to navigate, great pricing, fast delivery
  • Jul 6, 2015
    We saved a ton of money today.
    Jul 23, 2015
    Much faster shipping and processing than I expected. Order was correct and as advertised, wth much better prices than even amazon, and I'm a prime member. I will definitely be back, ferret.com just became my first choice.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I buy my sugar glider supplies..Lots of good stuff...Consider their cages, if You really love your gliders..I purchased the Critter Nation, 5 years ago..Lots of room for playing & jumping..In my opinion ~> The BEST!..Many toys/pouches are also great for sugar gliders!
    Jul 21, 2015
    Quality products..I've been ordering Sugar Glider supplies & toys from them for years..My highest recommendation!
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I'm really happy with the price ! Thank you for giving us cages that are usually out of price range for something I could afford ! :)
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I love the variety and selection you have. Prices are very good.
    Jul 22, 2015
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Great variety of products. Excellent prices. Customer reviews indicate quality products and service. Easy to manuever around your website.
    Jul 19, 2015
    Super fast delivery! Ordered on a Friday before July 4th. Ferret Nation cage and playpen arrived 3 business day later. Rest of order arrived 2 days after first delivery. Only paid $4.99 for delivery in 6-10 business days. Truly exceptional customer service. All merchandise delivered damage free.