ferret.com Reviews

04/30/2016
ferret.com Ratings and User Reviews. ferret.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 288 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ferret.com

2012 Winner

ferret.com Rating

More About ferret.com

Recent Reviews for ferret.com

• Feb 15, 2016
    I have been a customer with ferret.com for several years and have always been very satisfied with my experiences and products ordered.
  • Feb 15, 2016
    It would be nice if they had an option where you could purchase to a limit to obtain free shipping.
  • Feb 15, 2016
    Great selection of all the things I wanted. Prices couldn't be beat and should be here quick. Would recommend to everyone.
  • Feb 15, 2016
    I enjoyed the site. They have a lot of stuff. I hope they get new stock.
  • Feb 14, 2016
    Reliable with great prices.
  • Feb 14, 2016
    Great prices. Better then any others I found online. Reasonable shipping as well.
  • Feb 14, 2016
    love the ease of the site, and the unique items.
  • Feb 14, 2016
    Helpful & found just what I was looking for. Much better prices than other online sites!
  • Feb 14, 2016
    nice .....Great Deal !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Ferret.com, including shipping, is actually cheaper than Amazon.com . Maybe not on all things but on many.
  • Feb 13, 2016
    I like it easy and convenient, lot cheaper than regular pets to respond that may be hit or miss with what u need to get for your pet
  • Feb 12, 2016
    I love this site! The only thing that I wish was different was more detailed product descriptions, especially on supplements and treats. I am able to work around this by going to the manufacturer's web site, although it is a bit inconvenient.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    The only thing I was disappointed with is there are certain items I actually require and you do not ship them to Canada. The upper and lower shelf with shield for the ferret nation were my main reasons for visiting you site. Also on one screen you showed $5.00 flat rate shipping then when I confirmed it changed to $50? I need the items so unfortunately I didn't have much choice in the matter. But it would be nice to have your pricing more transparent and clearly have an option for showing all prices in canadian. I had to go back and forth doing conversions. Overall I am very pleased with the whole experience. Your customer service was prompt and helpful. My 25% option disappeared and within a day I was given the code I could use in order to use that discount. So thank you for having a good customer service team.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I usually shop on other sites but for my ferrets, it's hard to beat ferrets.com prices.
    Feb 15, 2016
    Really great prices, with fair shipping.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Feb 14, 2016
    Prices were great & love all the products. Only complaint was the cage assembly instructions are very vague so it took multiple times rearranging & some pieces were bent so we had to knock those pieces straight as we had already bought our ferret home
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Feb 13, 2016
    I absolutely love everything that I purchase however my only concern and the only thing that I would change about this site is that when I ordered initially the full amount charged to my account however 2 days later one big item shipped and it also charged for the big items separately then about 4 days later everything auto corrected itself and it initially only charged me for the whole order and not for the order and double that was my only issue other than that everything is great I really enjoy this site
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I purchased a ferret cage from ferret cage from ferret.com 5 years ago it is still in perfect condition after haveing many different ferrets in it as I do rescues, so when I need supplies I always look here first.
    Feb 11, 2016
    Why bother including tracking number when it isn't usable until after package is already delivered then you get all kinds of info
  • Jan 25, 2016
    With the 25% off coupon for new shoppers the cage I was looking for was about $50 cheaper than anywhere else that I looked and the overall shopping experience was easy. I'll probably shop here for cage accessories and things in the future.
    Feb 12, 2016