ferret.com Reviews

11/25/2014
ferret.com Ratings and User Reviews. ferret.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 245 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ferret.com

2012 Winner

ferret.com Rating

More About ferret.com

Recent Reviews for ferret.com

• Nov 15, 2014
    Very unhappy with Ferret.com's shipping charges. These charges used to be MUCH lower. When are they going back down? Who has $15 to spend on shipping just to get it 2-6 business days? So we have to wait 7-10 business days and you are still charging us $10 which includes an outragous extra $3 in shipping for the weight? I would have ordered more items if the shipping was not so high. Then, when I cancelled some items in my order to try and save some money, the shipping charge actually went UP a dollar! And AFTER my purchase you are say you will give me 15% off my next order and only charge $4.99 in shipping and the coupon has been applied, so start shopping now?? What?? So, AFTER I have spent money with you you want to give me a discount on another order and are encouraging me to shop AGAIN right away? I know the coupon can be used at a later date, but who is doing your marketing?? Come on you guys! You can do better!! Even with the pet store prices, it's going to work out CHEAPER if I go there instead of ordering online with your crazy shipping charges! I just can't recommend your site or keep ordering from you if something doesn't change. And now my pet can't get his vitamins for 7-10 days. :(
  • Nov 15, 2014
    I love this web site the products are so much cheaper than your average pet store
  • Nov 14, 2014
    Great service, easy to navigate website, and prices are very reasonable.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Thank you for having so much stuff.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    shipping charges are high I feel
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Easy great deals comments very helpful
  • Nov 11, 2014
    This is my favorite place to buy stuff for my ferrets. They always have the best deals.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Love the selection, the prices, and the value on the shipping.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    From my experience with Ferret.com, they definitely make it right if there is any issue. On a previous order, one of the parts arrived broken and they immediately shipped out a new one for me. Very satisfied so far.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    I wish you carried Totally Ferret food more consistently. It is a great product and my ferrets depend on it. Because of it, I often shot elsewhere
  • Nov 8, 2014
    I love this site, however, I do wish they also carried some other commonly purchased items that a lot of ferret parents/advocates have to buy from OTHER online retailers such as: Orijen Cat & kitten food, Orijen Reginal Red food, Nature's Variety food in chicken with freeze dried raw pieces, Stella & Chewy Duck Duck Goose freeze dried cat food, and Wellness core Cat & kitten. These are products that MANY educated ferret owners feed due to their high quality meat protein & fat contents since most "ferret" food is acctually very inadaquet for obligate carnivours at best, and most of those are even unhealthy. :)
  • Nov 8, 2014
    I wish I could stack promotion codes
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Prices are fair. Good place to shop.
    everything arrives on time
  • Nov 7, 2014
    I liked the price and the options!
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Love the site and service. Good prices!
    Nov 15, 2014
  • Nov 3, 2014
    I'm always looking for new activities for my ferret, so I appreciate any new producxts.
    Nov 13, 2014
    Loved the product! (Little turtle thing for him to crawl into)
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Nov 12, 2014
    I was very happy with the quality of the cage I purchased. I was also happy I received the cage a few days early.
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Had a good overall expierence
    Nov 16, 2014