ferret.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

ferret.com Reviews

08/21/2017
ferret.com Ratings and User Reviews. ferret.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 266 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ferret.com

2012 Winner

ferret.com Rating

More About ferret.com

Recent Reviews for ferret.com

• Jul 25, 2017
    I love ferret.com. I don't live in USA so when a friend travel to there I take advantage of requesting that I bring the products because you have a lot of products and with a very high quality
    Aug 08, 2017
  • Aug 08, 2017
    Love buying from them always have what i need for my lil guys
  • Aug 01, 2017
    The site is easy to navigate and has a wide selection of products. IF the cage is good quality, then you folks beat the "pet" stores for price and selection.
    Aug 08, 2017
    The cage is very high quality and was easy to assemble. Very happy with the purchase! And they shipped fast!
  • Aug 07, 2017
    I highly recommend ferret.com the prices are wonderful!
  • Aug 07, 2017
    it would be nice to have some free shipping coupons. no matter how much of a coupon you might have for discounted items. The paying for shipping always makes me hesitate buying anything.
  • Aug 06, 2017
    Could use more ferret clothing and costumes.
  • Aug 06, 2017
    Nice site, good selection.
  • Aug 06, 2017
    Very good prices and merchandise.
  • Aug 06, 2017
    This is the first time I heard of ferret.com. I was looking for a playpen for our 3 ferrets and in my search I found you. The price was reasonable and I think the item will be perfect!
  • Jul 28, 2017
    I enjoy having a place to buy from and all of the choices you have.
    Aug 06, 2017
    I am new to ferrets. So, I go on your website and see a picture of a whole cage for $79 on sale. I broke down and bought it only to get it and its an "add on". How am I supposed to know this? I just looked at the picture. Next time picture what is actually for sale. I'm so irritated. I will call tomorrow when you open and I am sending it back never to purchase online again.
  • Aug 06, 2017
    my go to for my ferrets food, best price from anywhere and so simple!
  • Aug 05, 2017
    Our ferrets enjoy the Marshall treats and the knap sack hammocks !
  • Aug 05, 2017
    Should make a deal with shipping cost. like spend 25 and shipping is free like many other online pet supply places..
  • Aug 05, 2017
    im very happy i found ferret.com. the prices and quality are great.
  • Jul 19, 2017
    Like these guys a lot. Only place to purchase a good cage at a great price.
    Aug 04, 2017
    Great folks with great prices and shipping
  • Jul 26, 2017
    Aug 04, 2017
    No one contacted me back. I've emailed twice. My email showed as me getting charged twice and I wanted to confirm that's not the case. No one wrote back. Also, my product was VERY difficult to put together. Required 3 people because it was manufactured funky.
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Wish I could edit my order at the end screen after putting my cc number in but before I push confirm/ order. I had to back out of my order to add 2 more bags of duc soup. Then re-enter my name, shipping address credit card info. I did this twice.
  • Aug 03, 2017
    Site Navigation is very user friendly, the discount on the prices was a nice surprise and the check out process was very smooth
  • Aug 02, 2017
    The prices were competitive and I was happy to support a ferret-friendly business.
  • Aug 02, 2017
    Good ferret products website. Always receive the items I ordered on time and accurately. Good selection and some items are cheaper than other websites such as Amazon.com