ferret.com Reviews

07/03/2015
ferret.com Ratings and User Reviews. ferret.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 226 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ferret.com

2012 Winner

ferret.com Rating

More About ferret.com

Recent Reviews for ferret.com

• Jun 10, 2015
    I had mentioned to ferret.com one time that i would have purchased items if they had more competitive pricing. They have done this and I have purchased an expensive ferret cage for the best price with free shipping! Also they except paypal:) Hope the cage will make my little boyz happy! Thanx guys! Well done!
  • Jun 10, 2015
    At first it was difficult to register with ferret.com. I had issues with the email part. It said that my email could not be used, even when trying my other emails. It looks like it has been resolved and I have no issues currently.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    I have been a loyal customer for over 8 yrs but they stopped carrying a certain brand of food that my ferrets love. I had to resort to other sites that were more expensive. I just returned to ferret.com and had to purchase a new brand of food. I hope my ferrets like it. If not I will have to return it because its fairly pricey.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    You need to fix the shipping prices
  • Jun 8, 2015
    First time buyer, it was nice to be able to find what I needed for a good price :)
  • Jun 8, 2015
    I like shopping at ferret.com. Its the first place i go to for all my ferrets needs.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Best price from all the sites I went to!
    So far, so good ..
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Best site for ferret lovers!!
    best ferret web site
  • Jun 5, 2015
    easily found what I was looking for. Thought I had a chance to edit my order before processing, but didn't seem to let me.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Great site, ease of shopping, prices are outstanding,very professional Thank you
    I love this site
  • Jun 3, 2015
    I tried twice to check on my phone and it wouldn't let me, I finally tried on my laptop and it worked but the price went up since I originally tried. I was not happy about that.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Made the purchase because they had EVO ferret food. Free shipping is important. If Amazon had it, I would not have purchased from ferret.com
  • May 30, 2015
    great company with great prices
    Jun 7, 2015
    Just found out about this site but it is awesome has all the top manufactures and everything I ever need for my fuzies
  • May 26, 2015
    I love the website! Especially how easy it is to find the products I'm looking for and the amazing prices! Thank you!!
    Jun 9, 2015
    I love the brands and great prices! :)
  • May 24, 2015
    First time buying from the website, it was pretty fast and easy, lets see about shipping!
    Jun 11, 2015
    Our package arrived before we expected and products are half a price than in Petsmart!
  • May 17, 2015
    Bought a few items Just bought a cage as a big purchase. I have good faith that this cage will come in within a week and not broken