ferret.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

ferret.com Reviews

12/12/2017
ferret.com Ratings and User Reviews. ferret.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 212 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ferret.com

2012 Winner

ferret.com Rating

More About ferret.com

Recent Reviews for ferret.com

• Dec 01, 2017
    Ferret.com was a great shopping experience and so much cheaper than the area pet stores! Will definitely be ordering all of my ferrets product through Ferret.com!
  • Nov 22, 2017
    Love all of the items here that I have found!
    Nov 30, 2017
    Great products and fast to fill orders
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Fair prices with great deals and smooth checkout
  • Nov 08, 2017
    a lot of the products were out of stock, but i’ll defi buy them once they’re back in stock (getting notifications once they are)
    Nov 27, 2017
  • Nov 26, 2017
    When I was at check-out I realized that I wanted to purchase something else but did not have the option to leave my "cart" and return for additional shopping.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    I am absolutely in love with this site! The products are amazing. Its easy to find things, and the price is fantastic!
    Nov 26, 2017
    Best site ever. My rescue baby is spoiled, and happy. Thanks to all the great products you carry, I was able to save her.
  • Nov 26, 2017
    Great prices with the discount. Shipping costs could be better. Don't understand the additional weight charge! Would have used Amazon with free shipping if it weren't for the sale prices.
  • Nov 26, 2017
    i have 4 ferrets love em a lot and with this site I get to spoil them rotten an keep them in great shape
  • Nov 25, 2017
    Great prices, easy to understand and navigate the site, quick check out.
    nice product
  • Nov 25, 2017
    One of the best places for your ferret needs. I wish they carry the brand “Wysong,” like they used to. The other thing is that free shipping or a 299 shipping should mean just that. There should not be additional charges for shipping, when you are buying a heavier product. Ie, ferret litter.
    Great website
  • Nov 24, 2017
    Overall it was easy to use and would gladly purchase here again
  • Nov 24, 2017
    this seems like a very good website to order from. i ordered the time out spray because my oldest ferret jackson will not stop biting people. hoping this works for having to pay $10.00 for it
  • Nov 24, 2017
    Happy about the price! A little disappointed about the backorder status but hopefully they will come through on time or faster!
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Love this site its wonderful and easy to use
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Never been on this site but I was so excited when I found out about it. I was searching for a website where they sell some ferret items and finding this place was like hitting a gold mine. I hope new items come in, I just want to give my ferrets the world.
  • Nov 12, 2017
    This has become our go to site when ordering things for our four little ferrets. I can usually find just about everything we need on the site. My only suggestion would be to maybe include a larger selection of hammocks and beds.
    Nov 23, 2017
  • Nov 01, 2017
    Ferret.com has every product that I need for my ferrets at reasonable prices!
    Nov 23, 2017
  • Nov 22, 2017
    Good prices. More products would be nice.